Chapter 2: Survival
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been already 2 days have passed, the struggle of Lowe was getting harder. His physique and his senses is going off. He wasn't able to eat any human meat. 

His struggles is getting harder from each time. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" He keeps cursing as his whole body was trying to find food.

He goes to check the book of Grimm, where the words describe.

>Survive For 1 Week<  [2/7]

REWARDS: 1+ Point.

"How's your day?" The Book write, while the one who is the mastermind think of this so lightly, that Lowe was very pissed off, that he didn't even bother to response at it.

He then closed the book, and thrown it to the bed, while his hunger was getting stronger, and stronger.

He hasn't left his room ever since he got transported in here. His human self have change into a demonic presence, but his system is wanting for food, and his mind wanted some human meat. 

His origins of being a human is defying his natural instinct. He will prevail no matter what, he will not let his demonic instinct would best him off, he was a human and he will do his best as a human.

He needs to find an animal meat to eat instead, but how can he find an animal meat if he can't pass the entrance of his door that is filled with monster.

His nose was sensitive to the food already, even a tiny smell would make his whole body react and wanted to munch all of it in one go.

"Meat! MEAT!" he punched himself to regain his senses, he doesn't want to turn into a monster.

"I must find Animal Meat, I must endure this harsh reality."

He goes towards outside, for the past 2 days, he wasn't just staying in his room like nothing. He was reading a whole book about his situation, and some map that would tell where he is.

He is currently in the 4th Sector of the kingdom called Helheim. The 4th sector is the place of slums or the lower class demons, but at the edge of the Kingdom there are 4 Towers.

The 4 towers are the Main Order, and also the Duke of each sectors. The 4th Tower, is called the Duke of Crows, The one who controls the 4th sectors.

The 3rd Tower, is called the Duke of Reinhardt, where it rules the 3rd Sector that is filled with Middle Class demons.

The 2nd Tower is called the Duke of Charlemagne, it holds the 2nd Sector that is filled with the High Class Demons.

And Lastly, the 1st Tower, the duke of Evelyn, where it holds the Arch Demons as the 1st Sector, they hold the highest richest and the strongest Candidate for the demons.

Finally, the ruler of all. The Castle in the middle that connects the 4 dukes, The one who prevailed as the strongest demons and monsters, her name was The 17th Queen of Helfheim, Queen Ilse of the Blood Vampire. 

"This is just great isn't it." He said himself, as he step outside his room, where he was greeted by a grimm scene, just like the past 2 days, it was just the plain old same pictures.

Brutal, and such gore. Bloods was flowing down in the streets, but sometimes a fight would occured where two monsters beat each other's to death and devour one another.

The Act of Cannibalism, is just normal in this society or so called. This is a dystopian country that is ruled by strenghts.

"How about the human country?" He asked, considering he doesn't have any Human Geography, only the demonic one but he knows that there are Continents.

The Human continent, and the Demon Continent. The Demon continent holds 60% of the Entire land, while the Human holds 40% of it. 

The Humanity is loosing against the demons, as they were way stronger than an average human.

He finally met the 4th sector gate. "The 4th sector gate, that leads towards the outside of the kingdom, the 4th Sector is in the South East, the 3rd Sector, is on the South West, while the 2nd Sector is at the North West, and lastly the 1st Sector is at the North East. It was just above the 4th Sector.

"On my way here, I avoided all of the monsters I don't want to get involved in such chaotic world." He sigh out of frustration, but he needs to survive and get stronger.

He needs to survive for a week. "That damn book." He cursed it once again.

The country doesn't have any guards to defend the front door. They were to carefree as no one even bothered trying to stop Lowe from going outside.

He finally step outside, but something is different. The Forest that is front of him was massive, as it gives the most dangerous aura of all. It was filled with malicious intent, it was the forest that is known for killing everything on its sight. Who ever walk pass in the forest will slowly loose their control.

But he doesn't know that, Lowe kept going inside the forest. But somewhere, a bunch of hooded people were passing through the woods and saw Lowe who is going inside the forest.

"Did I bring any weapons?" He then bypass through his shadows, and he pulled out a knife.

"Inheritance: Shadow, it seems my ability are shadows, but it said inheritance so it's like a passive ability?" 

"All of my abilities are D-Rank, then I must become stronger then." He goes inside the forest without care anymore, if he wanted to survive with his humanity is still intact, then this is his chance to prove and stop his hunger.

The Hooded people are watching Lowe walking inside the forest. "That poor fella is going to die at this rate!" Said by a giant one with a fur like arms.

"Hm… Should we watch him?" said by a soft voice that seems to be a female.

"Why would we? He's just another Lower demons in here! He would just die for like a seconds! I mean he doesn't have any resistance in this forest, the Insanity Forest." Said by the man, he then pull down his hood, and revealing a lions head.

"Perhaps so? But I do feel something different on him." Said by the girl who also pull down her hood, revealing a dark hair, and Violet eyes, with a horn in her forehead.

Which the two kept an eye of him for now, and how he would perform his survival inside the forest.

"This forest is really something, the smell is like a goddamn rotten flesh. Shitty smell, fuck me just what did I do deserve all of this." Lowe was slowly going insane.

He keeps muttering, and even trying to bicker at some woods that passes by. "Madness…" He then goes towards a tree and slam his head causing him to bleed in his forehead.

"This forest is driving me insane, I need to keep myself sane." He muttered, he regain a bit of his senses.

Then something growls in the bushes, this put Lowe his guard up. What lunge him was a Lizard with two feet that is standing like a normal human without any arms, but only it's attack form was it's giant head that is a lizard.

He quickly rolled away out of the danger, as that was such a fast attack. "Fuck me! What the hell is that thing is so fast!?" He grabs the knife as he hold his defensive position, while the Lizard just turn it's head on him.

Then the lizard open its mouth, and it fired a red fireball, which surprise Lowe that he didn't have the time to react as the fireball was fast and hit him in the chest that exploded causing him flew over the tree.

"Gaaaahhh!! Fuck! Fuck! that hurt! It fucking Hurt! It's burning my wounds gaaaahhh!" He kept moaning pain, he can't withstand such pain, as this is the first time he felt it.

The Lizard, was clearly intelligent as it begins to walk slowly just to taunt his imminent death.

"I just need to stab it! Just stab it! Just stab it! Just stab it! and EAT IT!" His senses are going off, his entire persona is slowly turning into a berserk one since his hunger is slowly consuming him.

The Lizard then lunge at him at the second time, and wanting to end his suffering. But Lowe quickly rolled away from the attack, as he grabs the head of the lizard, and turn his knife to the other side as he thrust it forward towards the main weakness of the lizard. The eye of the lizard which he struck it down so hard, that it plunged so hard that even his arm was already deep inside the eyes of the lizard, and the knife then pierced the brain of it killing it instantly.

"Grrrrgggggg!!! MEAT" He then open his mouth, and just devoured the skin of the Lizard like a wild animal. 

"MEAT! MEAT!" He kept eating it, his senses has been turned off, he was now just a raging demon that was consume by his hunger.

He kept eating the beast, each bite was an ecstacy was swelling inside him, he was filled with such wonders that regained his entire consciousness. 

He look at his hands, and he was scared and committed such outrageous act. "Aarrghhhhh!" He screamed in terror, his sanity is slowly becoming madness, but his hunger has been filled with a monster beast instead.

"Fuck! fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He looks at his hands, he had tainted himself with so much hunger. 

"I need to survive, I just need to survive right? I don't need to eat human meat right? Right? Right? Right? Right?"

"M̲̤͖̲̝̪͋͂̾ͭ͛ͬy̵͔͙̼͕̝̩̺͋͛ͨͥ̀́͛̓͢ͅ ̢̼̥͉̩̺̪ͪ͒̍̃̏͑͌͟A̠̝͖̹͚̺ͫͥ̂pͮ͗҉̸͚͉͈̣̩ͅö̶̭̤̹̫͓̝́ͣș̵͕̫͈̋̑́t̷͇͎̘ͦ͆̀̽ͥͪ̀̚l̶͎͔̺̂̌̅͟e̶͍̝ͣͩͨ ̴̩͙̻̣ͤ͑ͫ͌̏ͥ͡ḧ̵̯͙̣͜ā̡̲̪͕̲̍ͯḑ̳̈̓́ͬͫ̈́̅ ̙̺̈́̈̓ͧ́̚d̦̤̱̱̉ͧ̑̐̏͝͡o͖̮̺͎͍͈͗͛͋͗n̢͈̽̅̌̈ͬͯe̸͙̘̫͇̟͙̭ͧͧ́ ̅ͧ́͗̄̄̆҉̼̞̱͇͈̖̳̕a̧͚̙͚̝̓ͮ̒͋̽̽ͧ ̱̥ͮ̄̽ͫ͗g̵̨̖͔͚͙̫̩̍̋́r̛͓͛͋ͧͬͧͦ͌̌e̙͕͖̭͓̠ͨ̔͗ͤͬ̅̇ͦa̲̺͚͙͕̺̼͂̀̀͢t͈̟̯͖̟̪̓̽̏ͮ̒ͅ ̖̅͆ͫͧ͑̚j̱̈ͩ̆ͪ̈̽́͡o̴̻͓͈͕͎͓͖̮͛̒̎b̡̘̌̓ͩ̋,̡̛̪̰̬͂͊ͤ͆͋̚ ͚̮̃e͍͈̺͆͒ͫ́̔̐v̱͇̫̘͈̅̂̅͐̋̈́͗͋e̝͕̥̰̞̋ͭͦ̾ͫ̆͛n͖̮̝͙͎̋ͣ̏ͬ̂ͦ͂͢ͅ ̢̡͙͖̭̺̂̈̌ͣ̽k̺̬͖̩̩̮̳̹͋ȉ̴̗̝̰͚̪̟͕̈̋l̗͎̙̮͍̳͚ͦ̎̿̾l͉̈ͥͣį̭̼̥̮͈͉͐̾̿̉n̙̙͍͓̱̖̭̣̿͑͆̒́͞g͚͓͉͓̖͓̠̏̂̓͋̈̂ͣ͂ ̢̮̗̞̼ͫ͆ͤa̢̳̮̬̋̐̚ ̴̝̤̜̐͢L̲̗̗̅͛ͯ̔ͧǫ̬̬̭̯̳̠̤͋̑ͥͬ͢w̴̪̭̗͖ͭ͑l̖̤ͫ͊̋̽ͭͦ͌y̵̝̬ͫ͝ ̱͉͉̳ͣͮ̄̉̍͒́͟bͮ͌̌̔̾͏̙̜̰̯͙̳ͅẹ̵̤͕̭̱͎ͬ̒̏̃̾a̎̍ͮͨ̚҉̹s͒̓͆ͩ̔̾̋ͥ͏͏̞̣t̨̲̣͛̅͑͛̇̒ͬ,̸̱͚̪̒͒̂̕ ̜̥̦̣ͦ͆ͬ́ͮͮ͗͋͘I͊ͭ̇͏̥͜'̠̤̜̫́͌ͥ̑͋͊͜m̷͖̅̐̿̋̍ͅ ͖̦̱̹͉̭̰́̎̎̈́͊̏ͯ͞p̸̛͔̣ͨ̄ͨͦ̏̈́ͅr͓̞̥̰̩͔͎̻̍̎́̄̃̐͞o̡͇̟̠̳̠̲̱̪ͯ̌u̵̧̟̎d̖̼̫͙̫̱̈́̉̇ ̧͙̫ͨͮ̅̆̒ͧ̕ó̶̯̝͎f̥̮͉̪ͭͥ͋͑͂̏ ̜ͥ͋̃y̺̝͍̺̠̪̟̟̑̆͂͗̀͆̑͋o̴͍̼ͪͦ̾͋̏͊ͦų̬̙ͬͪ͗̔ͯ̈̿̚ͅ.̫̦̎ͩ̑ͪͯ͛ͬ͒ ̴̜̓N̷̨͉̝̆ͬo̗̼͖̲ͧ̽̒ͬ͆ͩ̍͆ẇ͇͎̖͐ͬ͐ͮ͒ ͇̭̝̥̹̒̐͐̾̊̆̒r̞̭̝̟͕̻̬̞̈ͭ̓͋͠e̤̰͈͍̗̞͇̤̎̄͆͜t̨̩̹̤̝̲ͦǘ̆̍̊͌́̅͏͖̪͎͚ͅͅṛ̼̌ͤ̂̃̈̊͌̄͠n͓̬̣͇̘̎͑̎ͩ̾͊ͅ ̢͍̪͕̼ͬ̒̒̈́̍͑̆t̩̟̣̮͛̈́̏o̹̳͔ͮ ̪̺̜̮̳ͫ͂ͅm̢̼̪͑͊ͪ́é̖͎ͣ̚͜ͅ,̨̣̦̭̙̘͓͎͔̂ͤ͟ ̴̵͓̜͔̰͕̤̝͆ͣ̿̐̚̚ͅm̡͉̝͈͚̪̱̍̏̿ͧͩ͗ͅy̢͔ͩ̓͗̏ͯͥ͢ ̡̯̼̞͙͚ͮͫ̊ͨ̈́̈ͪ͊͜y̞̣̆o̻͈̖͉̪͕̬̔ͤ̌͆̿̓̄u̶̥͙̲ͥ̆̑ͭ͐̉̅͠n̯̤̯͉̮͓̘ͦ̍̕͜g̥̝̠̃ͫ̀̇̅͗̚ ̯̩̪̰̻̳̤̫ͮͣ͛̽̿̇̓́A̺̮͊͒̌̊͆ͬ̌͂̀͟p̵̡͇̝̮͓̼̍̍͗̔͑͗ͧͭͅo̶͈̹̤̦̒̑s̨̛̰̭̣̼͌̒ͣ̒ͥͤ͊ͫt̨̲͚̖̄́́ḽ̸̟̯͖͖͎̙̝͋̏̉̃͟e̘̬̬̼͙ͣ̿̾̄.̯̟͙͕̓͌͋ ̦̎̐ͨ"

"̸̟͙̥̙̓ͪ́̎̀͘H̻̔̋ͮ͊͂̾͘o̯̯̽̍̅ẅ̱̥́ͯͧ ̦̹̳͙̄͐ͨ̎̂c͔͇͍̆̈́͋̾̊́͟ủ̝͔̜̲͓͖̠̪̅ͬ̃ͬ͋̅̌t̤̞͆̏̇̈́̅̀͞e̫̦̔̚͡ ̢̫̻̙̘ͫ̈͜ẏ͎̗̦̟̝̆̀̓͆̏͞o̮͋ͤ͗ǔ̷̹̔̉̇͘ ̺͈̻̗̆̏̓͗̊̑ͨ͞͞a̴̬͔̝̘͓̘̿͡r̠ͮ̔̏ͫ̽͛͑̅́e̪̼͑̉̊̇ ̸̣͌̓͗w̟͓̠͔͍͎͙̠̑͌͑ͪ̐̒h̛͔͚̘̤̱̓̍ͭ̚e̷͉͙̼͕̗̘͇̖̾́̃͂̉̓̎̋n̰̯̩̤͙̈̈̓͆ͣ̿̊̔ ͓̰̈́y̻̦̘͙̲̣̫̱ͪ̆̀͡o̬̖͇̹̲̰̭͈̔̉̉ͩ̿͐̕͜u̘̟͈̺͙ͧ̀ͨ̀͆̎̃͘ ̢̛̻̥̰͔̥̫̇͗̏̒̀̚d̨̫͖̺̯̂̄ͫ͢e͈͑̿̇̚v̴̛͎̙̺̉̈̽͗͗ͭ͂o̩͌̐̏́u̡̟̤̳̳̼ͩͩ̂͛ͥ̽͞r̹͙̰̀e̢̖̝̝̥̖͙ͫ̑ͤ̍d̸̪͈̳̖̭͈̮̈̓ ̥̜̯̩̬͑̑̈́͢t̪ͣ̀ͪh̡̝̼̝͇͂̊̇ͨͮ̌̈͜a̳̙ͥ͜tͫͦͩ̉ͯ̔͋ͨ͏̫͔̟̝̖̭̠̯͟ ̫̲͉ͦ̾ͣͯ̅b͈̥͓͓͚̭͌͒̑̋͗ͮ̇͡e̻̠̗͍̥̠ͮ́́ǎ͎̤̳͈̯̳̒ͬ̾ͥͪ̓̀͜s͖͊ͭ͊͜͠t͉̻̩̼̤̘̿̐ͯͅ,̺̊ͣ̒̓͛͑̄̂͠ ̵̢̲̰̙̺̰̮̞ͫ̿͐b͎̒̐̍͗ͤ̋ͬ̚ṵ̢͔̙̥̞ͦͦt͙̼̉͛͐ ̢̬̻̳͉̼̲̺͌̽͋̾ͭ͟ḙ̶̮̃́̋̔͠a̢̯̜̺͎͔̥̪̯͆ͤ̅̚t͙̦̯̩̭̺͙̻̍ͮ̆ ̢͓̹̞͓̫͖̬̱̔ͮ̾͘m̱͈͙͔̺̲̞͖ͭͨͮ̾ͨ̉̚o͎̭̥̰̞̼͆̈ͪ̍͋ͅr̙͖͖̦͔͎̗͉ͭ͛̏ͤ̓̆̃̈́e̬̺̤ͤ́̄̆́,̘̤͗ͨ̍ͤ̉͘ ̡̱̗̟̬͊̅͛ͥ̇m͕̩̲̄ͮͯ̍̓̿̚̚͞oͩ̊҉̨̤̙̥̗͚̣̟r̖̯̥̹̝̮̂ͭͪͫ͂ͭͅe͉͓̼ͮͫͨ̊͂ ̛͈̺̹̲̟̳͔ͧ̾ͥâ̪͇̝n̥̈́ͨ̀ͤ̔ͪ̓̃d̡̝̙ͮͦ̊ͭͭ͌̑̾ ͫ̈̒͝҉͕̮m̛̠̣͌ͤ̇̀ͫ̾̈̍ó̏̌ͯ̋͒ͪͮ͞҉̰̤͓̭r̢̨͈̯̐͋̈́̚e͖̦̐̌ͤ͘ ̜̿ͅȗ̞̬͕͖̱͐̿ͫ̋͆nͯ̿͐ͩ̍ͫ̀҉̪̱t̶̪̫̬ͨ͑ͥ͊͗͢i̴ͧ̌҉͙͈̣͚̮̝͙̱l̘̥̣̔ͅ ̨̄͑̃͌͏̭̺̤̼y̰̝̳̘̟̬̰͒o̸̩̘̮̼̓͛ͩ̑ͩ̓u͕͂ ̴̖̈́ͥ͊̾a̴̹͎͓̝̲̞̍ͧ̈́ͅr̨̯̳͈̩̅̂̀̂́́̇ẽ͈͔̠̬̄̐͞͞ ̢̱͍̞͙̝̪̩͚͊͌ͥ͗̇̏̋̽͘s̴̼̘͇̤̭͇ͪͅa͎͎͒ͥ̎̌t̡̞̜͔͖̭͋ͨ̈̊̾̔́ḭ̢̔̔͑s͉̃̎ͫ͞͝f̷̲̝̹ͩ̂́͗̽i̶̧͔̮ͨ͆ͯͥ̿͐ḙ̷̢̣͖̹̙̪͚ͮ̃ͤͤ͊d̙̳̠̳͚̻̟͇̃̕͢!̥̫̥̲͖͕̰̑̏ ̶̟͓̘̥͕͂͐̚͝B̪͈̐̐ě̦̱̰̻̱̫͔ͯ́͐͠c̴ͣ̒͏̟̬ö̙̰͉̜́ͦ̓̾̔m̷̩̜̿̿͛̋ȇ͉͇̩̼͇͝͝ ̗̬̟̠̓̋̔ͩ̒ͭ͛̍͜s̥̻͎̮̹̱̤̈́̋ͯt̶̜͎̠͈̦̤͖ͫͪr̶ͮ̋͒̓ͧͫ͏̮o̅̓̃ͫͨ̄̚҉͓̯̞̣͍̳n͙͙̪͇̺̮͂̿̋̓͐̚g̺̳̣̰͌̀̅ͣ̑̉́ȩ̱̣̣͉͎̖̒̉̓͟ŗ̩͋̾ͦ̍̂ͤͪ̀ͅ ͕͚̪̞ͧ͞t̹̥̲̪̯͓̽͑ͦ̎̏̓̾ͅh̗͍͕͙̫̬͗ͬ̈̽͆ͭ̀ą̡̣̰̖͔̺̩̓͛̑̆n̡̦̜͕̖͋̃̀͆͞ ̵̵͙̳͆̓b͓̝̞̘͑̃̓̎̚e̞̱̲͇͓͓̣̐̂̅̇͊̈f̳ͯͦͭ͒ͨ̍ͭͣŏ̫̱̫̥͛ͧ͆̊̓͊r̞ͬ͡e̺̥̝̦͉͖̘̎ͬ̿!̟̻̣̺ͮ̒̎́"̷̠̩̤͈̻̺͈̖̌ͤͦͥ̚

The voice had commanded Lowe, his senses has been turned off, and he devoured the beast without any problems anymore.

After the beast had been consumed, his whole clothes were filled with blood, and his body that was burned was slowly healing.

He goes back toward his home, but the two fellow who was watching him were surprise.

"He manage to kill a Arch Lizard? What a tough Kid!" Said by the Lion beast.

"I knew something worth was watching him."

"What do you want Court him as your Marriage!? Hahahaha!" Said by the Lion.

"If he were much stronger than me, or even you I would have kidnapped him instead." Said by the girl.

"You really are fierce yet stoic My Young Lady, of the 4th Duke of Crow. Ms. Anna Crow." Said by the Lion beast, that was her guard.

This is just the Beginning.

1