Dainsleif (2)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( Outside the Ruin )

" It seems you had a good time dismantling that unconscious healer girl. " said one of the Vulture Guild members who have the rank of an A named Lloyd Walters as he approached Vice-Guild Master Ripper Jack after they both came out from Ruin Gate.

" Do you even consider, that we could all have her for tonight? " Llyod asks and Jack then tells him that.

" Witnesses must die, Lloyd. "

" Isn't that what our guild does? " he asks Lloyd reminding him about the guild's rule.

" Yeah, you're right. After all, we don't want anyone from outside to know our dirt, didn't we? " Lloyd says to Jack.

" Indeed, let's just hope that the boys cleared the area Ruin before leaving. " Jack says.

( Back into the Dungeon. )

" [Vertical Slash]!!!! " William (Dainsleif) says as *they attacked me with their Vertical Slash in hopes of splitting me into two vertically.

" Ahahahaha !!!!!! look at you to only able to fight in close combat only Ahahaha !!!! " William (Dainsleif) says as he mocks me for not having a ranged attack.

"( Shit, I forgot that my Parry Skill's current level is not enough to let me parry a ranged attack. )" Ragna says as he now had no choice but to follow William (Dainsleif) wherever they go as he then attacks them.

< Skill: Sword Barrage I: Flow >

< " This battle stance consists of three smooth strikes that deal 900 DMG to the opponent. " >

< Cost: -20 GP, -40 EP >

With the sword skill, I immediately attacked my current opponent as my sword Rachnare's Tusk immediately deal with the damage and its effects.

< HP -930 >

< Wound Effect Afflicted >

< Impurity Effect Afflicted >

< Paralyze Effect Afflicted >

"( Grrkkkhhh, I can't move!!!! )" William (Dainsleif) said in their mind as I made them unable to move with the Rachnare's Tusk Paralyze Effect and also decrease their HP slowly using the Impurity Effect.

"( All of the weapon's effects are all active, now this is my chance!!! )" I say while using my <Heavy Strike> skill which deals 1.000 DMG to my opponent here.

"( One! )" I say while preparing the other <Heavy Strike>

"( Two! )"  I say in my mind again but suddenly.

" Ragna get out of there!!! " Twelve suddenly shows himself in front of me as suddenly William (Dainsleif) roars as they somehow managed to break free from the [Rachnare's Tusk]s effects.

< All effects are been erased >

< Opponent now is using the skill [Boiling Anger] to free themselves. >

" You fvking Ungifted prick!!! how dare you!!! how dare you wound me like this!!!?" William (Dainsleif) shouts as they then attack me with an <Horizontal Slash>.

" [Horizontal Slash]!!! " William (Dainsleif) casts the skill as the slash is so accurate as if Dainsleif is adding with William's <Snipe> Gift.

"( Oh damn, did that cursed sword took advantage of William's Snipe Gift and used it to cast powerful and accurate ranged attacks? )" I think to myself as I never see a range slash from any people who use ranged sword attacks this accurate.

As I was thinking about it, William (Dainsleif) then does another stance as they prepare to unleash something.

" It's a thrust!!! dodge Ragna !!!! " Twelve says to me as I can see him using his [Twelve Eye of Time].

" Where!!!? " I ask Twelve.

" Just dodge!!! " Twelve tells me as William (Dainsleif) then unleash their skill.

" [Sniper Thrust]!!! " William (Dainsleif) unleash the ranged powered thrust as it then hit me who try to dodge it but failed since it hit my left shoulder.

< CRIT DMG >

< Player HP -2.000 >

< Anti-Regen Effect Inflicted >

" FVCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I screamed in pain as the thrust attack wounded my left shoulder so badly.

"( Dammit, I can't even raise it anymore. )" I say to myself as I try to heal my body with an HP Potion but failed as the System tells me that the attack was imbued with Dainsleif's cursed energy that can prevent any wound from healing.

< Anti-Regen Effect 01:59:59 >

"( I can't heal!!! )" I think to myself as I see my HP which is 1.785 from the total of 3.785.

As I see it, I thank myself that I had the chance to drink some HP Potion to make my Full at that time before the attack was even cast.

" I need to find a way to deal with them now, Twelve any ideas? " I ask him.

" I have and you know it. " Twelve says as he then shows me a vision using his [Twelve Eye of Time].

" Oh, are you going to? "

" Yes Current One, now activate the skill that you obtained after installing the Shielder Class. "

" The skill that you must have immediately obtained after the System integrate my Soul Data into your Soul Data. " Twelve says as I then see the System to find that skill which is.

< Player Personal Skill: >

< [Soul Switch] -- lvl.1 >

< [Soul: 1) Ragna Orion Mamoru Kent/ Ragna 12] >

< A skill that lets the Player's past versions from the previous Timelines souls fully inhabit the user's body, >

< Effects: HP+1.500 >

< Cost: GP-200 >

....

" You sure you want to do it, old Twelve? " I ask him as he told me to do it [er the Twelve Eye's guidance.

" I hope this is the right choice. " I answer him as I see William (Dainsleif) preparing to attack me.

" Ahahaha, are you talking to the angel of death right now boy!!!? "

" Or are you talking to the Valkyrie that always brings the souls of the warriors!!!? "

" Just talk to them both, I dare you, after all with this attack you're going to die!!! "

" Ragna Kent!!! " William (Dainsleif) says as I then quickly draw my trump card since this is the way to win right now.

" Skill... [Soul Switch]!!! " I shout the skill's name as Twelve immediately replace me, placing me inside the System Space while in the Dungeon, Ragna Twelve uses my body to hold William (Dainsleif)'s attack.

*Ranga Twelve Blocks the attack with his hand.*

" No, I'm .... no ... "

" We're not gonna die!!! " Ragna Twelve says as he now inhabits Ragna Current's body as he then hits William (Dainsleif) with his head and punches him hard using his fist.

< HP-2.100 >

" Sh*t, the sword regenerates him. " Ragna Twelve says after seeing Dainsleif regenerate William's body as it restores his HP.

< HP +150

< Opponent: William (Dainsleif) >

< Level: 43 >

< HP: 2.250/4.300 >

...

" You, you transformed? what is this? " Wiliam (Dainsleif) asks Twelve as he explains.

" You don't need to know ... "

" Brat!!! " he says as he attacks William (Dainsleif) right in the chest with [Rachnare's Tusk].

It seems Ragna 12 is also good in using the sword despite being trained in his whole being a Shielder back in the 12th Timeline.

0