Dainsleif (3)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"( It seems I can only use some of my original skills while possessing Ragna Current's body. )" Ragna Twelve says as he sees the System Window's Skill Menu where he sees that most of his skills both Gift-based and Magic-based including other skills are locked by the System due to Ragna Current's body is not ready to perform those skills.

< Skill: >

< Water Gate -- lvl. Max (Locked) >

< Chrono Body -- lvl. Max (Locked) >

< Professional Enhancing -- lvl. Max (Locked) >

< The Possessed body's Level and Status is currently insufficient for Ragna 12 to perform the skills. >

< Possesed Body Level Requirement: Level 50 >

.....

"( Damn it!!! )"

" System what kind of skills I can still use? " Ragna 12 asks the System which the System shows him what skills he can currently use.

While looking at the skills, William (Dainsleif) then attacks Ragna Current by showering him with ranged slashes which Ragna 12 then uses his <Water Shield--LVL.6> skill to block the blast with a shield made of water which is able to not only block the attack but also catch then in stasis using water to contain the attack.

"( He caught my slashes!!!? )" Dainsleif says while seeing that the slashes are being caught by Ragna 12's Water Shield.

As Dainsleif is wondering about it, Ragna then wastes no time as he then returns the stored stasis slash back.

< Skill: Water Shield [Active] -- LVL.6 >

< A shield made from water that is not just able to block an attack but also able to store the attack which the Player can use to return the favor. >

< [Effect] : >

< - Store:  the Water Shield is able to store an attack inside it. >

< - Stasis: a sub-effect from the Store Effect that made the Water Shield can successfully contain an opponent's attacks with a powerful hold. >

< Cost: 40 MP >

< Cooldown: 10 MIN >

....

Just like that, Ragna 12 then returns the favor as he returns the slashes back to William (Dainsleif), wounding both badly as he can see their HP decreasing so fast.

< HP-1.300 >

< William (Dainsleif) HP: 950/4.300 >

< Regeneration Ability Activated >

< HP +350 >

< HP +350 >

< William (Dainsleif) HP: 1.650/4.300 >

....

" You bastard!!! "

" What kind of Gift ability was that? " William (Dainsleif) asked Ragna 12 but suddenly Twelve felt hurt on his body as the System then notifies him.

< The Divine Curse: Yakan's Heavenly Restriction Passive Effect activated >

< Effects: User's MP, KI and other power sources outside a Grace or Gift will be decreasing thanks to the Yakan Curse's power intervention. >

....

"( Shit, it can still be activated even during the <Posession> Skill? )" Ragna 12 curse the Living Divine Curse for still being too powerful for even the System to contain its effects which Ragna 12 then decides to go on the offensive despite him being trained as a Shielder back in the 12th Timeline.

"( I need to finish this battle quick!!! )" Ragna 12 thinks as he attacks William (Dainsleif) barraging using his enchanted fists in order to knock the enemy HPs out to 0.

As he battles the enemy, Ragna 12 then uses some of his still available skills including those that Ragna Current has that he can use in order to finish this fight quickly since he is also had to race against time before the Possession skill is over and before the Divine Curse eats his Mana completely which is the energy source which enables him to maintain his existence throughout many Timelines.

"( If my MP reaches 0 then my Soul form and my existence will vanish completely since I use my Mana entirely to maintain my very existence. )"

"( I need to deal with this possessed Hunter now and fast!!! )" Ragna 12 says as he then acts to use his Sword Skill which <Sword Play-Vortex I> enables him to do 12 consecutive attacks that give the enemy above 1.000 DMG.

< HP -1.200 >

" Grrkkk... Damn you !!!!! " William (Dainsleif) says as they felt hurt after receiving such attacks which instantly gives them a great amount of fear after this recent one-sided beatdown.

Without thinking ado, Ragna 12 then uses his still available HP to attack the enemy without any hesitation as he swings the blade on his hand to cut William's hand off, releasing the Thousand Slayer Sword from his hand as Ragna 12 decides to stab William on the Heart and in his Gift Core near it in order to kill him for good.

" No!!!! my Vessel!!! " Dainsleif screams as her vessel was killed by Ragna 12.

< William (Dainsleif) HP: ... >

< William HP: 0 / 4.300 >

As William was stabbed, from his body the power that the Sword, Dainsleif give to him returned to her own sword-like body which is currently lying there on the ground.

As her power returns, Ragna 12 then approached the very sword as he sees the System's notification.

< Congratulations, you have defeated the Opponent >

< The item [Thousand Slayer Sword, Dainsleif]  is now yours. >

< Do you want to take it? >

< YES | NO >

" I take it since the sword's very power had its uses which are actually good for Ragna Current's progress in the future. " Ragna 12 says as the [Twelve Eye of Time] suddenly shows him the future ahead of him.

While Ragna 12 is having a vision, Dainsleif whose very sword body lies on the ground then scolds him in anger as she angrily asks how Ragna 12 can even defeat her, even with only using a physical attack and not even using powers like Gift or Magic or anything else like his Water Shield before.

Hearing that, Ragna 12 then tells her this, a word which really hit Dainsleif so much before he lets the System obtain her.

" Of course, I can defeat you, you stupid accursed spirit sword who can only use powered slash and had no combat skill at all!!! "

" After all, your powers and abilities are definitely a waste if you didn't have some primary training in sword combat in the first place like me." Ragna 12 says as he tells Dainsleif that even though he's a Shielder, he was once also trained with a Sword which he almost mastered before changing his course into mastering Shield Combat back in the 12th Timeline.

As he says that, he then obtained the Thousand Slayer Sword, Dainsleif to the System's Inventory.

< Obtaining the Thousand Slayer Sword, Dainsleif >

< Absorbing the 'Aether' inside the Sword and adding it to the Player's status. >

< Converting the gathered 'Aether' into [Aether Points (AP)] >

< AP : 2.000 >

...

As Twelve obtained the power inside the sword, he then decides to switch back with Ragna Current to tell him more about the recently obtained power, but.

< Switch Back Unavailable >

< Ragna Current is currently inside the Punishment Zone for not completing his Daily Quest [ Running -- 40km ] >

...

" What!!!? he's on the [Punishment Zone] right now!!!!? " Ragna 12 asks how could that happen since he needs to Switch Back now.

________________

Extra:

< [Item: Thousand Slayer Sword, Dainsleif] >

< Item Class: A >

< Type: Sword >

< Attack: +1.000 >

< The ancient accursed sword used by Siegfried, this sword is imbued with an unnatural power source called 'Aether' which is another sub-power source that is derivative from 'Mana'. >

< Grants Curse effect >

< Grants Mana, Divine Power, and Deviant Power immune effect. >

< Can be equipped, enhanced, stored, but can't be sold. >

< - Effect 'Aether Abomination': Gives the Player the utmost advantage against other sources of power. >

< Note: the Aether powers source can even battle the Divine Power of the Diviner which means there's

< - Effect 'Curse': Attacked foe will be cursed with failure for the next 12 minutes, this effect also can be afflicted the user if the User's Aether Points are below 500. >

....

The 'Aether' will be explained in the further stories, I promise.

 

0