Volume 2, Chapter 2.5: Ryu’s Escape [Revised]
803 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2, Chapter 2.5: Ryu's Escape

*****

I was walking together with Shun to buy lunch from the cafeteria when suddenly, A horde of girls were coming at me

"ITO KUUUN!!!"

"YOU'RE EVEN HANDSOME IN PERSON THAN IN NEWSPAPER, ITO KUN!!!"

"PLEASE TAKE ME AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

I can hear what they were saying as they slowly closing in the gap towards me. I quickly looked at Shun and said-

"I don't know what's happening right now, but I have to hide for my life, Shun! Let's meet at our usual place! Anyone rarely ever comes in there!"

"Yeah, you're right. I'll go ahead and buy our lunch, you should run away before they catch up to you"

"You don't even need to say that! See ya later man!"

I quickly ran off somewhere as fast as a cheetah.

...

...After for a few minutes, I was able to find somewhere to hide. In the hallway near the vending machine

"*Huff* *puff* phew...they shouldn't find me here for now..."

"Yes you're right, here, please drink this water bottle, you might be thirsty from all that running you did"

"Oh thanks, I appreciate it- HUH?!"

As I turned around to thank the person who gave me the drink, there were more than one person that was behind me...and the worst part is...THEY ALL HAVE WATER BOTTLES IN THEIR HANDS! FROM THE LOOKS IN THEIR FACE IT SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE PLANNING TO DROWN ME!

"IIIIYYAAAAAA!"

I quickly ran, faster than a cheetah this time to get away from them...

...

...This time, I found a better hiding place, behind the school's gym

"*Huff* *puff* now I should really be safe for now"

As I was catching my breath, a ball suddenly touched my back

"? A ball? Was someone practicing? I didn't even noticed"

"Sorry! That's ours! Can you give it back?"

"Oh yeah, sure- WAIT, WHAT?!"

I was about to pass the ball back to them when I saw...them...

"What's the matter, Ito kun? Can't you pass the ball back?"

"A-a-a...I'M NOT PASSING ANYTHING TO YOU GIRLS!!"

"Ehhhhh?!"

I threw the ball in a panic and quickly ran away again, but this time, faster than a horde of cheetahs...

...

...Finally, after running around the school, I've reached the back of the school and hid behind the big tree. Since anyone hardly ever comes here, I was finally safe and felt I did something big for once

"Finally! I got out from their clutches! I thought I was dead meat!"

As I try to catch my breath, I lied myself down as I wait for Shun to come

...

"I should get Shun to buy me a chocolate for this kind of achievement!...I wonder what's taking him so long though, I was sure that I would've arrive late, but it seems that wasn't the case..."

...

I've waited for Shun to come to finally eat our lunch and tell him about how I escaped myself from the depths of hell without his help!

...

And waited...

...

And waited...

...

And waited...

...

And waited...

...

And wait- HE'S NOT COMING, IS HE?! DON'T TELL ME HE FORGOT HIS BEST FRIEND?!

I looked at the time...a few minutes before recess ends...

...Nah...I'm pretty sure that he'll show up any minute now...

...

Any minute now...

...

Any minute..

...

Definitely a few more minutes...

...

"Nevermind then! I'll just have to find him myself-"

-I just remembered, I barely got escaped from the girls earlier...

...

"On second thought, I don't feel hungry at all! Yeah! I should just go to the classroom and wait for Shun there, class is about to start any minute now anyways"

...I'm so hungry right now! You better make up for what you did to me later, Shun!!!

I quickly got up and like a sneaky little mouse, I stealthily made my way up to the classroom, hopefully, without the girls noticing me...

*****

End of Chapter 2.5

16