Vol 2, Epilogue [Revised]
598 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2, Epilogue

*****

"I'm home!"

"Welcome home, Maria! Dinner's about to get done. Take a bath first while you wait"

"Will do, Mom!"

Just like any other day, I walked upstairs to my room and immediately lied myself on top of my bed

"A lot has happened today...huh?"

Especially when I found out that Shun and the others were attending in the same school as mine, not to mention, they're also next to my classroom too

...

"Hoshizawa san and Shun...huh...?"

Never thought in my life that Hoshizawa san would fall in love to someone like Shun, of all people...

...

"Its been a while since I also felt that heavy pressure..."

That pressure...that came from Hoshizawa san no less...I've felt it ever since I barged in on their classroom and while we were eating

...Although it seemed that Hoshizawa san wasn't aware about what she was subconsciously doing, that alone was enough to send chills down my spine...

"*Shivers*...I'm glad that I was able to explain my reasoning. Otherwise, I might not see myself in one piece...*sigh*..."

Even if Hoshizawa san doesn't know it herself yet, it was still scary to think about what she can do when the day comes to that point...the point where she's also aware of it...aware of her true self...

...

...but apparently, Shun doesn't seem to notice it...is he really that oblivious to Hoshizawa san?

Are all boys really that dense?

...

"You're not gonna live a peaceful life if you don't figure things out, Shun. You better be prepared when that time comes!"

...Of course...the same thing goes for me too...although I'm already wary of Hoshizawa san, there's just this part of her that you really can't stop being friends with her...

"...I guess this is also Shun's influence? That guy...Hoshizawa san of all people..."

...but I wonder...since when did Hoshizawa fell for Shun?

...

Aghhhhh! Stop thinking about it! It just makes my head hurt even more because of their relationship! Just get into a relationship already you lovebirds!

...

"...But I do want to see it though...Shun and Hoshizawa san being a couple...hehehe"

My mind already thought of something that may be able to make Shun and Hoshizawa san to get closer to each other...

...you might say that there's no reason for me to do this, but I want to see them being a couple out of my own interest...

"If I can pull it off that is..."

I'll take any chances if I see one...definitely...

"Hehehe...just you wait, Hoshizawa san, I'll be your wingman! I'll see to it so that your love will bear fruit!"

...And because of that, a new resolve of mine was formed

"Maria! The water in the bath might get cold if you don't hurry up!"

"Ah! I almost forgot! I'll take a bath now, Mom!"

I quickly got up from bed to take a shower while setting aside my "plan" for Shun and Hoshizawa san for today...

*****

End of Volume 2

11