Vol 3, Prologue [Revised]
617 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 3, Prologue

*****

After exams ended, it was time for summer vacation. Whenever it is summer vacation, my father and I always go to many places, especially a place where he and I can relax and ease our minds more. This time, my father decided to take a one week break from work to a hot spring, mainly the one where he always goes to. I've been gone to many hot springs, but I've never had gone to a hot spring that's really far from our place...I wonder why my father decided to go there this time?

...

Also, you might be wandering why my father chose to go to a hot spring in the middle of summer, that's because in summer, in that particular place, there's less people that goes to that hot spring. My father took advantage of that and decided to reserve the place itself

"Miu, are you done packing up your things?"

"Yes, I've brought everything that I needed for a one week stay"

"That's good then, its far, but the hot springs that we'll be going to is one of my favorite places. I haven't visited a while because of work, but now I'll be able to"

So that's why my father wanted to stay there for a week. Usually he only books for 3 days at most, but this time, we'll be staying for a week

"That reminds me, this is your first time going to that particular place right, Miu?"

"Yes...this is also my first time staying in some other place for a week"

"That's true, but you won't going to feel like you've stayed there for a week! They have good service and staffs in there. Not to mention, there's this one person that I really respect and indebted to. He always helps and lends an ear to me whenever I have certain problems in mind"

"A person that my father is indebted to? He must be a kind and trustworthy person then, father"

He looked at me with a proud face as he described one by one about that person

"He is! And if I'm not wrong, he's also the same age as you! I remember the time where I told him to not worry about me, yet he still insisted, and told me about what he saw in me..."

...That also seemed like what I had gone through...with Amagasa kun when we met on the rooftop that day...

...

"You must be eager to see him then, Father"

"Of course I am! He always helps out in their business whenever its summer vacation, so I think you'll see him when we get there"

Always helps out...always lends an ear to other people...the kindness he has...

...

...I don't know why, but I'm getting this feeling of excitement and anticipation all of a sudden...

"Seems like everything's ready, are you ready, Miu?"

"Yes, Father"

...

After everything has been loaded, we took off and had gone to the hot springs that my father eagerly wanted to go to...

*****

End of Volume 3, Prologue

10