Vol 3, Chapter 1.5: Hoshizawa’s POV 4 [Revised]
514 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 3, Chapter 1.5: Hoshizawa's POV 4

*****

...

I ran as fast as I could in order to flee from the scene...

*Huff* *puff*...

...

"...I can't believe that Amagasa kun is also in here! In this hot spring!"

I was panting too much after I ran off from Amagasa kun...

...yet I was too happy and excited to see him again knowing that I have 6 days more to be with him...

"If this is a dream, then I don't want to wake up anymore! I wish this could last forever!"

I pinched my cheek to see if it hurts...

...

...turns out that this wasn't a dream, the person that I saw back there was really Amagasa kun...

"...So he's the guy that father was talking about? And he's also the grandson that the owner talked about...?"

It almost feels like...everything was super coincident...was my feeling from before were right all along...?

...

"Coincidence or not, I'm glad that I'll get the chance to talk and have fun with him!"

...

...but...there was something that bothered me...

"That girl...who is she to Amagasa kun...?"

...

Surely....they're just friends...right?

"But her actions...the way she was acting towards Amagasa kun..."

...

Its not like...Amagasa kun and I have some sort of relationship or anything...

...

...but...it bothers me that there are girls like her that might take...Amagasa kun away from me...

...

"Uuu...I don't like this feeling at all...but I don't want to misunderstand their relationship to each other too..."

...but...what if...they are...?

...

...what would...I do...?

I stood near the entrance, gazing into the distance...

...

...I stood there for a few minutes until someone reached out to me...

"Hoshizawa sama? Is there something wrong? You look kinda worried and scary at the same time..."

"A-Ah! Sorry! I was deep in my thoughts..."

"Well, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Oh, yes! Can I add more to our order?"

"Certainly Hoshizawa sama! Just tell me your room number and what they would like to add in their order!"

"W-Well then..."

...After getting sidetracked, one of the staff reached out to me and made me snapped back to reality. I quickly made the order and brushed off the thoughts that was circulating around my head...

*****

End of Chapter 1.5

13