Author’s Notes #5 (Important Announcement!)
473 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Notes #5

*****

(Note: If this was too long for you to read, I've left a TL;DR at the bottom)

Hi everyone! Ryu07 here again. At last, we're finally done with volume 4! As usual, I want to thank everyone who are still reading up until this point, new people who are giving this series a chance, people who comments on my chapters, people who always hearts the chapters, and lastly, those who always patiently waits for the new chapters to be released! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now, some of you might've seen (Important Announcement) attached next to the title. "Yes we did, so what's this important thing about" you ask?

Well...I've been thinking about this for the past few days, making the best decision for it, up until now I couldn't decide, but now, I was able to...

To be straightforward with you, this series will be on Hiatus, for now. There are three reasons:

1. In my opinion, delayed releases of chapters between volumes is not "good", my reasoning for this is simple. I don't want you, the readers of my series, to forget some parts in between chapters that might be important or correlated in that particular volume.

2. There's also this school that I have. I'm currently in my first year of college. School alone gave me less time on other stuffs

3. Volume 4, or "Confession Arc" is, in my opinion, the right time to make this series on hiatus. "Why" ? Because in the next volume, there'll be a new set of challenges for the main character (Shun Amagasa) and the other characters. Yes, the series isn't ending yet, I mean, we still haven't gotten to "that" part yet :)

Following my three reasons for the hiatus of the series above, I'll also be answering this questions that you might be asking yourself:

Question 1. "How long will the series be on hiatus?"

Answer: Here's the deal, this "Hiatus" thing will be acting like a "light switch". Meaning that once I've done ALL of the chapters for the NEXT volume, then I'll be releasing the chapters for THAT specific volume, turning the "Hiatus" status to "Off" temporarily.

There'll always be 5 chapters in each volume (with prologue and epilogue counted, that's 7 overall). Once a day, a chapter will be released. Once all of the chapters for that volume got released, the "Hiatus" status will turn on again. This will be our cycle for every new volumes.

Question 2. "Will you still do sub chapters? (1.5, 3.5, etc?)"

Answer: Yes, if its deemed necessary or important to the story, I'll still create a sub chapter, there may be times where I'll be throwing a sub chapter that's only a filler for fun, but that's a rare occurrence

Question 3. "How many volumes will this series get?"

Answer: I'm not that far ahead yet so I can't exactly answer that, but one thing I can tell you is that, until we're still not in "that" stage (if you know, you know :D) then the series is far from over

Question 4. "Will there be new characters in the next volumes?"

Answer: It really depends on how the story will go onwards. If there'll be a new one, its either a background character or a character that has an impact on the story

And lastly, Question 5. "Is there a way I can contact you to have a chat with you sometime?"

Answer: "Right now I don't, but I can create one for discord if some of you wants to :)"

And that's it for this note! If you have any questions that wasn't answered in this note, just ask away in the comments or in my profile page. I'll be sure to check and reply to it!

And for those who don't have the time to read everything, TL;DR: I'm putting this series on hiatus, but don't be alarmed, I'm not dropping it :)

Once again, thank you to each, and every single one of you for reading my series! Thank you for reading this quite surprising announcement! I hope you stay for more for this series! 

- Ryu07

*****

End of Author's Notes #5

2