Author’s Notes #7
81 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Notes #7

*****

Hi guys! Ryu07 here!

With Volume 5 finished, Kana Aikawa's introduction, and 'Her' development, things are about to get more and more interesting from hereon out! 

To explain things further why it had gone down 'that' path, simply because it was necessary for the next upcoming events that I had planned for 'her'. With the Takusai (Sports Day), and another event (if I chose to include it in volume 6) in mind, this volume will be the start of 'that' :)

I won't gonna rush it, but I definitely won't gonna make it slow either. The story will just develop in a way that if enough 'foundation' is formed, there will also be enough reason to execute 'it'. I've been indirectly telling you guys of what I'm talking about this whole time, but I'm pretty sure some of you (especially those who have been reading this series for a long, looong time), knows what I'm talking about *wink* *wink*

Anyways, aside from that, I would like to take each and every one of you who has been liking the series so far! At first, I myself honestly thought that I could end this series within 45 chapters or 50, but we're still here, with 60+ chapters and the series is still isn't done! (It has also come to a point where this series takes a mental toll in me, but I like where this is going, so I want to finish it :D)

I always don't forget those guys who patiently waited for the series to go back from an indefinite hiatus as well! To name a few, there's Firedash, Yoh3tee, and Sion_Dracul! I have high respects for these three for taking time to read my series this whole time! I'm sure these people can tell you how slow of a series this is by now (Yes, I'm roasting my own series haha)

There's not much anything to say, but lastly, I hope you enjoy the future contents of this series and hopefully, finish it until the end :) Thank you once again!

-Ryu07

*****

End of Author's Notes #7

1