14
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this room again. I recognised the odd slabs that made up the bed I woke up on. The large green formation I ran behind a hundred years ago was still there. Would the passage I fell through still be open?

I woke up with companions this time. The four morphing beings were still there, restless as seemed to be their nature. If they had faces, I could have sworn that they were pointed towards me. The hexagonal plates varied in position but I was still paranoid.

They were watching me.

I took it all in and filed it away. It wasn't that interesting anymore, not the aliens, the fields of green or the vaporous walls.

The passage wasn't there anymore but that didn't really matter either. I listlessly paced and scraped the ground with the heels of my feet. My companions roamed as well and our paths collide a few times. I felt the foam of their innards bubble around me. Their plates moved to accommodate my entrance and then opened up on the other side to let me leave. Were they scanning me as I passed through? Were they waiting for me to snap? Shout? Cry?

They waited, and all of it did come, after a while...

0