I.10 – The Second Trial
202 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After calming herself down, Rizzete looked at the time and realized that she still had around 6 more hours until morning, so she did the thing every sensible person would do, she put on Bullet Time at 60.62% and started working out like crazy while constantly spamming miniature space spells to accelerate the rate of gravitational interaction on her body by the planet. The result of that was her stats increased a lot when it was time to actually wake up. While not as much as when she was inside the Tower, it was still a lot, okay? Anyways, before Finn woke up from his extra five minutes turned hours of sleep, she took a bath to clear out the sweatiness of the night to be in the best condition for the day ahead. Alright that read wrong...

'Hope I can conquer the Second Trial today.'

And so she set off to the Tower again.

[But you still haven't checked out the prize of the First Trial yet!]

'Oh... right...'

She opened up the reward list again.

'Hmm... Currently my Appraisal is already at max level for the Ancient rank so I'm not cracking that crystal yet. Detection... yeah alright, not like it helps much actually.' Her Detection Magic had went through enormous growth and was sitting at a whooping 23,018 level on top of 166,665 of previous ranks' levels. Brute forcing Appraisal with Detection was quite a cheat code actually as she could perceive every single components, molecules, atoms, even down to the elementary particles and forces just to see color with her Detection, and each of the counted as an entity. She of course, had to memorize how her eyes perceive colors, but that's beside the point. With a crisp crack, she broke the Stone and immediately felt her Detection Range increased, even though not by much.

'That's a lot of So- nevermind.'

Feeling sour at the gacha rate, she decided to save them up a little.

'Then there's this Level Stone... it says "Level", not "XP", which means... yeah I'm saving it.'

The longer she delayed using the Level Stone, the higher skip she got.

'Alright, onward to the Second Trial!'

[Entering Tower of Trials 2F]

[Trial of Interaction]

Of course, it had to be a senseless Trial.

'Great. Just great.'

[Process 1E+27 material of each and every crafting profession you have]

'This is blatant targeting.'

[Don't worry, every Trials are designed to be possible when taken into account every skills you possess, and such no Trials are impossible]

'...'

Well shi-

*8 Tower years later*

'After 8 long years... finally!...'

{Quest}

[1E+27/1E+27]

...

[Congrats, you finished the Carpenter section]

'HOLY MOTHER FUCKING JESUS SON OF A BITCH!'

Frustrated, she slammed the giant RAGEQUIT button floating on the edge of her vision.

[You have given up on this Trial]

[Any progress up until this point will be discarded]

[All skill effects will be halved outside of this Trial]

[All stats will be halved outside of this Trial]

[Effects will be removed when you completed the Trial]

'...Oops...'

No use crying over spilt milk.

'Damn... does this stack?'

She contemplated as she teleported back to the do-

'Wait, if it stacks, doesn't that mean my stats can get lower and lower until it's almost 0? Doesn't that mean... I can train again? In the lower part of the growing curve? Then when I complete this Trial and remove the effect...'

"Ku ku ku ku..." She let out a chuckle so eerie it might as well be it's own horror game, startling everyone around her as her halved Stealth is still enough to hide from anyone in the capital.

'Well, I'm tired for today. Let's get some rest first.' And some rest she got.

5