2 – A weird girl (Again)
482 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*His name is Finn, he lives in a small backwater village, nameless, but cozy. His father is the village blacksmith and her mother is the only carpenter he knew. Their friends, the local huntress and village guardian, have a daughter who's only a year younger than him, which almost automatically made them childhood friends, though her introverted personallity doesn't fare well with his extroverted one, they are still good friends.*

"Hey Riz."

"Hn..."

"Riz~"

"Nnn..."

"Riiiiz~" *He says while poking her cheek.*

"Finn, stop it, I'm reading."

"Why are you always sitting in one place? Stand up and play something, like chase or hide and seek!"

"Too unfair."

Huh?

"Come on Riz, ther must be something you want to do!"

"Readin-"

No, no, no, you can't just sit in one place and read.

"Other than reading."

"Mmmm... training?"

Eh?

"Eh?"

"Alright, fine, let's play chase."

"Yeah! Hey guys! Riz agreed to play chase!"

"Woah, that's a first."

"Rizzete? Seriously?"

"Let's go! Riz is It!"

""Yaaa~""

*After three hours of nonstop running, the three boys are now laying on the ground exhausted.*

"How can you run for so long?"

"Training."

I can't believe how close she was to catching us, but we escaped in the end. Although now that I look at her, she's not even breathing any heavier than three hours ago. If training can do this, I want to train too.

"Can I train with you?"

"Sure."

Even though her physical abilities are monstrous, somehow I find her expressionless face cute.

*The story above was when Rizzete was five, two years after her parents started training her when they "found out" about her geniusness. Her schedule was filled with body training with both of her parents and going to the general library of the nearest town for a wider range of books. The latter was and still is what she has trouble with.*

*Two years later, in a rare day when Rizzete does neither reading nor training, the two childhood friends are enjoying the sunlight on a hill near their village. Suddenly, Finn asks*

"Hey Riz, what do you want to do in the future?"

"Mhm... What do you want to do?"

"Apparently, our parents were in some famous group associated with the monarchy, so they got us two spot at the Totalinoma Academy."

"Mhm... I don't like school, but since you'll go, I'll go too."

Damn it, she's so cute!

"But we'll be in different years..."

Oh, that

"Right, I suppose... Don't worry, you can follow me to the capital and stay there with me."

"..."

Wait...

*Finn blushes as he realizes what he had just said.*

19