II.0 – You thought it was Gong Thruhat Mitin, but it was I, Taimu Sukipu!
132 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"NINE!"

A young, female voice rang out in one of the many gymnasium of the Wyższa Uczelnia Academy, followed by the collective groan of many. A question sounded

"When are we going to ("SEVEN!") be done with this?"

"Until I finish reciting the first million digits of pi. TWO!"

Another groan followed.

"At least let us continue ("NINE!") living our lives."

"If you can't move under this pressure, then you can just train until you can do it it. ONE!"

Another groan.

For the last few days, Rizzete has been occupying that specific gym doing questionable workout exercises while Magically hindering herself. Although she could control her Magic just fine, she has been trying to push the limit of how much MAN she put in her spells and, uhhh... control bad. The reason everyone was on the floor aside, the fact that no one else seems to notice the gym being occupied for multiple days was because of the fact that anyone who got curious enough to enter the gym was immediately crushed to the floor and passed out, mostly first years who didn't know how the gym enchantments work.

"Wait, is she even a student here?"

No, no she wasn't. She was visiting as specifically instructed by the Headmaster.

"Okay."

"Dude, no one even spoke anything."

"What?"

Great, another one of those listening to the narrator shit. I'm outta here.

So... uhhh...

I got two fever dreams this week.

Don't be a human-spider hybrid and claw at everything you see if you're actually a fragile human being or provoke Cirno while setting yourself on fire when you're just getting too hot under that blanket.

I'm tired.

1