25 BS
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan swiftly disposed of all the Black sun members inside the dome. He even made it look easy as if A and B rankers were fish on his chopping board. And the hostages were soon released.

Alex stood before one of the corpses of the black sun members killed by Leo. He was staring at him with pity. It was the respectable senior who handed over the chains of hostages to him. Due to his close proximity to Leo, he had the most amount of dark matter on his clothes.

'Poor guy! He was heartless and now he has less heart.' Alex thought seeing the gaping hole on the chest of the corpse.

Although Ethan was clean with his work. There were still corpses lying around due to the explosion caused by Leo.

Alex didn't want it to be seen, so he made Ethan clear them too. Ethan was okay with it, storing them inside his pocket dimension, his very own storage space.

It was almost time for them to exit the dome. After sending Aurora and Leo out first with Ethan's teleport skill, Alex exited the dome. He wanted to see how Cyrus was faring against the S ranker of Black Sun.

—-------------

The moment he exited, Alex knew that Cyrus was having a bad time. He was breathing heavily while sweat evaporated the moment it left his body. His eyes were red and his hair almost burned off by the heat he was giving off. All the clothes he was wearing were cut in many places revealing blade marks across his skin.

Alex knew this was bad.

Even as he observed the fight. He could see figures appearing one after and encircling them. There were more black sun members alive. The people inside the dome were there only to keep the hostages at bay. So, they had more people outside than inside.

The situation was turning for the worst.

The black sun members who circled Cyrus soon began attacking him with the commander. They healed their commander with beams of light while attacking Cyrus from all directions.

There was a saying in Outerworlds, that an S ranker is worth a couple of dozen A rankers in fighting strength. It was true for the most part. But according to the situation that estimate can vary greatly.

Cyrus was not a strength type or a pure fire type superhuman. He was a fire-type elemental summoner. He could summon spirits or otherwise known as elementals to fight for him or to merge with him in battle. And that was his strong suit.

However, he left behind the elemental to guard his family. This decreased his power level by a huge margin. Even then, he had enough destructive power to decimate the place and secure a victory if he went all out.

But, he couldn't use that power. Hundreds of hostages were inside the dome waiting for rescue and him ramping around would kill most, if not all. The situation was completely in favour of the black sun.

Cyrus who was in an intense battle soon noticed Alex who exited the dome and sighed.

He knew most of his work was already done. Seeing a safe Alex meant two things. His family is safe and Ethan took care of the enemies inside.

That meant he could expect reinforcements soon.

As soon as he thought that. Multiple distortions shook the space around Cyrus. One after another people appeared next to him.

First, it was Edward. He was holding a silver spear drenched in blood wearing robust silver armour with the engravings of different mythical beasts. He was completely different from the person he was before. He now looked desperate enough to destroy anything that stood before him.

Clutching the spear, Edward ran towards the Black sun members who were healing their commander. 

The next to come out was an unfamiliar person. He had a large moustache that curved up towards the sky and had a hammer as a weapon. The unknown man also joined Edward.

And Finally, Ethan appeared. This time, he had a large bow and arrows hanging behind him. With a flick of his hand. He took it and began firing arrows at his enemies. He was a total badass, firing arrows and killing enemies in one shot.

His ability to arbitrarily change the direction of arrows perplexed the enemies enough to hide from his vision.

Seeing what's happening around him. Cyrus smiled lightly.

'I can't let the kids have all the fun.' Cyrus thought while summoning his elemental.

Now that everyone is safe at the other end. He could summon his elemental to fight with him.

And that totally changed the battle dynamic. Now, instead of Cyrus, the Black Sun was getting destroyed. One by one they fell dead with the combined effort of Cyrus and his group.

Alex who saw it as his cue also joined the Black sun eradication unit. Carrying a concrete block which weighed almost a ton. He jumped high, almost reaching hundreds of metres high. He securely held the concrete block while slowly floating toward a group of enemies healing the Commander.

From the ground, he looked like a tiny bird flying in the sky. Yet unknown to the black sun members, doom was coming towards them through the air.

With a mischievous smile, he accelerated downwards with the block of concrete. He was aiming for the most populated area among the black sun members.

"Falling meteor 0.1 alpha version." Mumbling gibberish, Alex let go of the concrete block and hovered above. The fast-moving concrete block flew straight down with a swish sound turning four black sun members into a meat cloud.

"Now to rinse a repeat."

—---

At last, the commander was the only one remaining among the black sun. He was barely holding on while looking at Cyrus. He had wounds all over him while golden-tinted light particles danced around him trying to heal him.

"You think this is the end. Ha ha ha… You are sorely mistaken if you think this is the end." Said the black sun commander while laughing. Even with a mask, everyone could imagine the hideous expression the black sun commander was making.

"Shut it BS commander. Every member of your organisation is dead and the only one that remains is you. Let me personally send you to the afterlife." Edward shouted back. He even abbreviated Black Sun as BS which was awfully similar to another word.

A tick formed hearing the disrespect in Edward's voice. Calling him BS commander offended him more than slaying his allies.

"Huh. Are you sure? Are you sure that I am the only one left?" Said the Black Sun commander sombrely. A creepy smile formed on his lips while blood leaked from his mouth.

Suddenly a chill went down Alex's spine and he turned to look towards the central stadium. The place where Freya and Mary were protecting. The place where the rescued kids were moved to.

'Don't tell me…' Alex had a sudden realisation. Why were the kids brought towards the dome? Kidnaping was their goal and it was easier if each member acted alone causing as much chaos as they could.

It would have been easier to escape while scattering. Yet they chose to bring all the kids into the dome.

'Yes, A teleportation formation. They needed everyone together to teleport outside.' The sudden realisation came as a shock to Alex. And by bringing everyone together at the stadium, they had done exactly what the Black sun wanted.

'He had flipped the situation against us.' Thought Alex while looking at the heavily injured Black sun commander. He was not spouting any BS. Alex was sure.

3