Chapter 2
179 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was walking in a courtyard I assumed was my home. There were three other kids there running around and kicking a ball. "Come on Tano!" The only girl said as she walked towards me. Her face was blurred but she had white hair and red streaks in it. The two boys ran over both of their faces blurred. I looked up to the balcony to see another boy. A year younger than me I would assume. His face was blurred too and I tried to strain to see any details. Even a small amount of his face.

"Come on Fuyumi and Tano!" The oldest I would assume said as he kicked the ball towards me. I looked at the ball and closed my eyes and opened them again as I felt I was falling. I looked up to see a face right in front of me. "Are you okay Tano? I didn't mean to kick the ball that hard. I nodded and slowly his face came into focus. He had red hair and the same blue eyes that I had. "It's okay Touya.." My memory self said as she looked up.

I could feel the tears running down my face and looked at my knee seeing that I had cut it when I had fallen. "Come on Tano. Let's go inside." Fuyumi said as the other boy came over and picked me up. We all walked inside and I still couldn't see the girl or other boys' faces. Blurred almost as if there was something I wasn't yet able to remember. 

φφ

I opened my eyes and saw dad with papa leaning over me. Dad must have moved me to my bed at some point as I slowly sat up and looked at them. "Chiura!" dad said as he looked at me hugging me gently. I leaned into the hug burying my face in my dad's shoulder. "It's okay Chiura. It was just a dream." Papa said as he looked at me. 

"It wasn't a dream. I could see one of their faces." I say as tears start to flow down my cheeks. Papa froze his eyes growing wide before getting up and turning to leave the room. "Papa?" I ask as I try to stand, but falling as my legs are still too unstable. "I need time to think Chiura." Papa said as he closed the door. "What did I do wrong dad?" I ask as I looked at him.

"Nothing Chiura. It's just been a stressful day for all of us." Dad said before he got up and left my room heading out into the bar.

φφ

"Dabi you knew she would find out eventually." I say as I pull him close to me.

"She can't know Shiggy! What if she recgonizes me?! Or recgonizes the rest of my family?!" 

"She said she could only see one of the faces. It doesn't mewan that it was yours."

"You know it is Shiggy. I'm the only family member that she has in her life and she doesn't even know it yet." Dabi said as he snuggled my chest. I rubbed his back as he closed his eyes. 

"Well if she does..you just have to explain it to her." I say as I run my hand through Dabi's black hair. 

"I can't! I've kept it a secret for so long..I've started to believe that she is just my daughter. Not my sister." 

"Don't worry Dabi..Everything will be okay."

φφ

It has been one week since I took the entrance exam and I was expecting my acceptance letter any day now. I was sitting in my room listening to Ocean Eyes when my door suddenly flew open. "It's here Chiura!" Toga said as she skipped in and grabbed my arm. I took my earbuds out throwing them by my phone as I was dragged out of my room by Toga.

"Give her some room vampire." Dad said as we entered the room.

"But I'm excited." Toga said as she smiled.

"Let her go." Papa said as he walked over to us. Toga quickly let go of me and went to her own room with a pout and mumbling about she never gets to have any fun. I walked over to the bar where sitting there was an envelope with the UA symbol on it. I walked over and carefully opened the envelope pulling the letter out. 

Dear Chiura Malian

We at UA high are very pleased to inform you that you had the highest score on both our physical and intelligence test. We are all very pleased to tell you that classes will be starting next Monday and you will be able to pick up your uniform later in the day. 

As always be PLUS ULTRA

I frowned after reading the letter. "I got in." I groan and dad smirked as he hugged me. 

"I don't want to do this." I say.

"Come on Chiura. Everything will be fine." I groan as I walk away going to my room and plopping down on my bed closing my eyes. I grabbed my ear buds and put them in resuming Ocean Eyes. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes as I finally managed to fall asleep. I already knew for as long as I was going UA, I would be going to hell.

7