Chapter 3B
115 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sighed as I sat down in class and looked up at the ceiling. I had somehow managed to calm a freaking stampede of students with only my voice. I had been really close to using my quirk but was thankful I didn't need to. I had already used it to get the highest score in the class and now I was still shivering and afraid that a hallucination would take over at any minute. 

I closed my eyes as I listened to music ignoring the rest of the class. Everyone else was speculating what had happened at lunch when I honestly didn't give a shit. 

"We will be electing our class president." Aizawa said as he looked out at us. We were all handed a piece of paper and we all had to write a name on the paper. After all the votes were counted and Aizawa put the results on the board. I had gotten the most votes and Izuku was the vice president of the class. 

φφ

Finally the bell rang signalling the end of the school day. I jumped up and started to walk out of the building. As I was walking the red head from class came up next to me. "I didn't catch your name earlier." He said with a toothy grin. 

"It's Chiura." I say as I look up at him. He was nice looking I guess but kept walking. 

"Come on. Don't you want to know about your classmates?" He asked.

"No. I don't really care." I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm Kirishima by the way."

"I didn't ask." I say as I keep walking. I was hoping that he would just give up and leave me alone. 

"What bus are you going on?" He asked as I stopped at the bus stop. 

"That is none of your concern." I say sitting on the bench crossing my legs. I was hoping he would just keep walking but instead he sat next to me. I can't believe he was following me around like some...dog loyal to an owner. 

"Chiura please just try to talk to me." He said. I rolled my eyes and put my earbuds in signalling an end to the conversation. I turned up the volume to almost full. I started humming along to the song and smiled as the bus finally arrived. I got up and went on the bus and sat in the back looking out the window watching the city fly by. 

When we finally got to my stop I went back to the base and pretty much slammed the door when I entered. "That bad?" Papa asked as he looked at me. I tore my hair out of the braid yanking my earbuds out. 

"It's terrible there. Sure I scored the highest on the examinations that we had but they voted me to be the fucking president of the class!" I yell as I try to hold back my tears of anger. "I can't stay there."

"What's going on here?" Dad asked as he came into the room and I turned to glare at him.

"It's your fault. YOur fault I have to go to that awful place. I have to deal with all these stupid hero wannabes and what's worse is one of them is like a loyal dog and won't  leave me alone." I yell as I go to my room and slam my door. 

φφ

As I expected when I went to lay on my bed another one of my crazy hallucinations took over. I looked around and I was in an alleyway in the dark alone. I was shivering and looked up at the sky at the full moon looking down on the Earth. I was panting as if I had run away from someone or something. My vision self was no more than five years old. 

"Tano!" I heard someone yell from the main road. I looked back and saw a girl running past who had white hair. I knew she was important but I wouldn't move from where I was. I always wanted to be like my dad. Though I couldn't remember who he was right now I knew I only wanted to be like him. Powerful. At least I assumed he was powerful. 

"Tano." This voice was a lot closer and I spun around to see the boy with red hair and turqoise eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he looked at me. I ran into his arms sobbing as I buried my face into his chest. 

"I couldn't deal with the yelling..why does dad love him more than me. More than us?" I ask as I look up at him. He smiled softly and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It's not because of you Tano. It's because we are just weaker. I know it's wrong to look at it like that but we can't all be like Shoto."

"But I'm his twin..?" I say as I look up at him.

"It doesn't matter if you are or aren't his twin. We are just going to have to accept that Shoto is dad's favorite...but I might have heard mom say that you were her favorite." the boy whispered as he looked at me. 

"Really?" I ask as I look up at him. My blue eyes staring into his. 

"Really. She was the one to notice you were missing after all." I smile and stand up. The boy stood next to me and held his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and smiled as we walked out of the alley towards the main road. The woman with white hair I had seen run past earlier ran over and engulfed me in a hug. 

"Don't do that again Tano! I was so worried." She said. She held her hand out to me and I reached to take it just as it started to dissolve into darkness. "Mom!" I yelled as I looked around as the darkness took over the city street. 

"You will never fully remember them. You will never know who you really are." A deep voice said and I looked around trying to find where it came from. 

"Help!" I yell as I turn around. 

"They don't care about you. If they did they would still be looking. They stopped looking for you years ago. You're nothing to them. They never want to see you again." The voice said as he stepped out into the light. A black suit and black mask. I took a step back in shock. This wasn't real. "Don't worry young one. Your parents won't let you remember." he said with a smirk. I shook my head and ran.

φφ

I sat up instantly in bed panting sweat dripping from my brow. It was just a dream. Or at least I thought it was. It had felt so real and I knew then that it in fact had been real. I had encountered All for One. I had encountered my grandfather and knew I never wanted to see him again. 

4