Chapter 4
137 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never managed to sleep after the encounter with All for One. I had stayed up considering why I was still doing this mission. What if I actually tried to remember who I was? I mean I recgonized the name the boy said in the vision. Shoto. He was in my class and I could always try to ask him about my past. 

I didn't want to know though. Maybe becoming friends with the redhead from the class was a better idea. Kirishima I think he said his name was. He could be a good ally I'm sure. He seems loyal enough and maybe he could help me fit in. I mean I pretty much lived under a rock from what I knew about growing up. 

So I got ready for the day and brushed all of my hair back and put it up in a ponytail. I knew it was more casual than yesterday's braid. I changed into my uniform and sighed as I grabbed my phone and headphones. I went and left for school for the day without running into anyone from the league. 

I got onto the bus and leaned my head on the window. After a couple of stops Kirishima came onto the bus and sat next to me. "Hey Chiura." He said with a smile. 

"Hey Kirishima." I say with a smile at him.

"You seem to be in a better mood." He said as he looked at me. 

"Well I was just tired." I say trying to play off as to why I had been so upset yesterday. 

"Makes sense. First day of school and a lot of new people." I nod after he finished talking. For the rest of the bus ride we sat in silence until we got to the school. 

We got off the bus and walked up to the school. I went straight to my seat and sat down laying my head on the desk. I closed my eyes as the rest of the class started to filter into the room. 

φφ

I was sitting next to Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Bakugo. As they all introduced themselves to me. It turned out that Mina and Kirishima had gone to the same middle school and Bakugo had anger issues. At least they didn't seem to mind me sitting by them. "So we should all get to know each other." Mina said 

"Absoultly not. You're all fucking competition." Bakugo said rolling his eyes. 

"Come on Bakubro." Kaminari said as he touched Bakugos shoulder. 

My phone started buzzing and I opened it to see a bunch of messages from the league.

Boss: We will be attacking UA tomorrow at approximatly 9:00 am

Burnt Nugget: While Chiura is at school?

Boss: Obviously idiot.

Blood bat: But it's Chiura. You won't hurt her will you.

Boss: We won't hurt her...we will just give them a reason to come to us.

Excuse me? You're using me as bait:Ice Queen

Boss: It's for our mission Chiura.

I don't care. You will not be using me as bait for YOUR plan:Ice Queen

Burnt Nugget: It won't hurt you Chiura. We are doing what we can to help us all.

Boss: Please Chiura.

I agressivly turned off my phone sick of listening to their stupid plan that they were planning for me. Why do they always have to use me? Why did they take me in if they are only going to use me like this? I got up from the table and walked out of the cafeteria going to the bathroom and sitting against the wall quietly crying to myself. 

φφ

I hated the fact that Shiggy kept using Chiura just to accomplish his own goals. I knew that Chiura hated getting told what to do and here Shiggy was trying to control her again. What pissed me off even more was the fact that she was my sister. She doesn't even remember me yet and I hate it. 

I wasn't going to let them keep controlling my little sister. My little Tano. I couldn't believe that she was here but she was being controlled like a puppet by Shiggy and the rest of the league. I shook my head as I stepped out of the bar. I took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. It was only a few blocks away that I had found her the first time she ran away. 

The second time I was gone. She was missing for almost a year before me and Shiggy found her outside of the base. She was shaking and I already knew she had been using her quirk as an 'unforseen snowstorm' that I knew was caused by her. My little sister only at the age of eight. I knew she would be more powerful then I could ever be maybe even more powerful than Shoto. 

"What are you doing out here?" Shiggy said as he came up behind me hugging my waist. 

"I'm just thinking." I say as I look back at Shiggy.

"Come on. It's the middle of the day and you are outside thinking? That's a lie." 

"It's no lie. I know Chiura hates getting told what to do and here you are telling her what she has to do. She hates it Shiggy." I say as I look back at him. 

"Why do I care? As long as the plan is successful and we get rid of the heroes this is successful." 

"She's your daughter! That's why you should care!" I yell as I look at him pulling away.

"She isn't my daughter. She's just another piece on the playing board."

"You raised her like your own daughter. But now she is suddenly no longer your daughter?" I asked trying to keep my anger hidden but it was obvious in my eyes, 

"She is 16 years old now. It doesn't matter. She is a piece and she will be treated like one." 

"Then me and Chiura will be leaving tonight."

"You will not be leaving me. You wouldn't leave me if you loved me." 

"If you loved me you would at least try to talk to me. If you loved Chiura as much as you claim to you would ask what she wants before deciding for her." I turn and leave the alleyway pulling my hood over my face. 

 

Do you all like when I switch between Chiura, Dabi, and Shigaraki's POV?
  • Yes Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sort of Votes: 2 40.0%
Total voters: 5
2