Chapter 5A
80 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got up the next day and groaned as I looked at the time. Today was the day that the League would be 'kidnapping' me. I still hated the fact that I was going along with this whole thing. I got dressed like it was any other day and went out into the bar. I was not surprised that everyone was out in the bar all sitting around Dad as he explained the plan.

"We will all fight hoping to lure All Might out into the USJ and from there we either go with plan A and kill him when he is weak trying to protect the students. Or we go with plan B to kidnap Chiura." Dad was explaining.

I rolled my eyes and left the bar slamming the door behind me. I heard the door open again and turned to look at Papa. No..not Papa..Touya. Of course I wasn't going to tell him that I knew who he was or at least thought he was. I went and started walking to UA. I didn't want to take the bus and closed my eyes as I put my earbuds in. I kept walking and felt someone coming up behind me. 

I turned the corner to run into something solid putting my hands up to try and keep my face from hitting whatever was in front of me. I looked up and saw a toothy grin and red hair. "You okay Chiura?" Kirishima asked as he looked down at me. I nodded slightly biting my lip before looking away. I took a step back shaking my head. "Sorry Kirishima." I say as I pull my earbuds out and stuff them in my back pocket.

"It's alright Chiura. You're okay right?" 

"I'm okay." I said with a smile and tilted my head slightly. 

"Do you want me to walk with you the rest of the way?" Kirishima asked as he looked at me. 

"Only if you want to." I say with a small smile at him. He picked his bag up off of the bench and put it on his shoulder and we started to walk to UA. We walked in silence for a while before Kirishima broke the silence. "I haven't seen you around the neighborhood and was wondering how long you've been there."

"I've been there since I was eight years old.." I say as I look away. I had never told anyone that before so why was it any different with Kirishima. Sure he was handsome and had good manners. But aside from that he was trying to be a hero. And I was raised by villains. I could go to jail for that. 

We got to UA and we went to sit down. "I heard we are going on a trip today." Mina said as she looked at us. Shortly afterwards we were all loaded onto a bus and on our way to the USJ. I was sitting next to Kirishima and looked out the window. 

We got to the USJ and my heart started racing. Why was my heart racing? We were all packed close to each other. I could pretty much feel everyone's breath and I hated it as I tried to close in on myself. Aizawa was explaining what we would be doing when I saw the portal I had been dreading. 

I saw Dad walk through and then more and more villains. I had never seen half of them and then a monster came out. He was huge and black with the beak of a bird and its brain was showing. "Everyone stay here!" Aizawa yelled and ran off to go and fight the attackers. I saw a black portal come and circle all of us and then I was somewhere else entirely. I was stuck with Tsysu and Midoriya on the boat. I looked around panicking as I had no idea how to swim.

I could feel as the villains started to attack the boat and Tsysu grabbed Midoriya and jumped. That was when I felt the shaking of the ground shifting. The ship was sinking. I looked over where Tsysu had disappeared with Midoriya. I was a girl of glass and I was invisible cause she had no intention of coming back to get me. 

I started sliding as the ship dipped farther and I was in the water. I tried to swim up to keep my head above water but as I never needed to swim I didn't know how. I went under and looked up as the light above became darker. I flailed around trying to get up accidentally activating my quirk causing the water to start to freeze. The temp dropped as the top layer was frozen in thick ice. 

I closed my eyes as I couldn't keep trying to get up. I had no more air and no more strength. I let myself slowly sink to the bottom of the area. I started to close my eyes as I saw a shadow start coming down under the water. Just as I closed my eyes I saw red eyes looking at me filled with panic and concern. I knew instantly that it was Kirishima before I blacked out. 

 

2