Chapter 5B
124 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke as soon as my head broke the surface. I looked around panting and I could see flashing lights everywhere. Everything was too loud and I saw people running over to me. It took a minute before I realized I was the one screaming. "Chiura!" I heard someone scream and run over to me. I looked up and saw a face with burn scars. 

"Get her out of here!" I heard another voice yell and I was in darkness again. 

φφ

This time when I woke up in a dark room and my arms were tied behind my back. I struggled trying to free myself. "Help!" I cry out as I look around. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. "Chiura..calm down." I looked around trying to find who had said that. I tried to move but felt the pain shoot up my arms. "What happened?" I whisper as I look up and see a shadow by the door. 

"You fainted. Your arms and legs were beat up and your head was bleeding." The voice said as he walked closer. I still couldn't figure out who it was as he got closer. 

"Is my class okay?" I ask quietly.

"Why do you care? You were just going to betray them." He said as a sudden light lit up the room. I looked up and all I saw was a black mask. I stifled a scream as I looked at him as he looked at me.

"A-All for One!" I yell as I try to move and get out of my restraints. 

"Don't worry Chiura. I won't be hurting you. You are a very powerful piece in our game." He said as he touched my chin lifting my head to look at him. I turned away biting my lip trying not to yell at him.

"I'm not a powerful piece in YOUR game. I'm a piece in my own game and nothing can change that." I say as I glare at him closing my eyes. I could feel the cold forming in my hands as I grew angrier. "Don't try little one. Your quirk can't hurt me." I closed my eyes as the cold got worse spreading up my arms and into the rest of my body. It needed to be freed. 

I closed my eyes and screamed my eyes opening as ice exploded through the room exploding a wall even. The dark dye that was in my hair was gone and light blue as it was supposed to be. All for one flew backwards as the wind picked up. I was still screaming ice and snow exploding from my hands and arms ice crawling up my arms starting around my throat. 

I stopped screaming as the ice curled up around my face and I dropped to the ground shaking. I could hear the thundering of footsteps as I lay on the ground shaking. I looked up as people ran into the room. I saw what looked like people from my class but my vision was glazed over. I saw who I thought was Shoto. Recgonition was in his eyes and I looked away my eyes closing as the frost took over. 

φφ

This time when I woke up I was in a white room and a constant beeping nearby. I looked up at the ceiling then looked to the side to see a girl who I had seen in my visions. She was asleep and there was a white haired boy as well. I couldn't remember their names but I knew that they were my family. The one I had run from so long ago. 

"Tano?" I looked over and saw Shoto sitting next to me. 

"Shoto.." I say as I close my eyes and look away. I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I looked at Shoto. There were so many things I wanted to say to him but I didn't know where to start.

"I'm sorry Tano..I should've went and looked for you.."

2