Chapter 49 : Villain Boss’ Torture (+18)
134 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A room that was creepy, dark and unlit. A room that was not taken care of because of the chaos in the city.

The two succubus put the victim in the center of the room, Theresha took a chair and gave it to Nela.

Nela placed the victim on the chair and tied her between the chairs, so that Naramberg could not escape their siege. 

Nela did not cover his mouth with a cloth because she wanted something from him, nothing else. 

After a while, Naramberg opened his eyes and his vision gradually improved. He saw his surroundings tied to a chair.

His body was restrained by the rope ties connected to the sidelines of the chair. The more he moved, the tighter the ropes became. 

"Where am I? Let me go!"

"You can't. You won't be able to escape from here." Theresha's eyes became more sensitive, being in a winning position.

Nela came up to the prison, smiling at having gotten her best prey in front of her eyes. 

"I want to acquire something in you."

Nela's feet approached the chair, her tongue coming out as if hungry for devouring 

"What is it?" 

Nela's hand covered Naramberg's mouth with her index finger, ensuring that her guest did not say much first.

"Don't be in such a hurry! You're the one who destroyed this city. But, it doesn't matter as long as I can control you."

Theresha was beside Nela, on the left as she showed herself. The expression on her face was one of celebrating her victory. 

"You bastard! I'll crush you!"

"Keep barking while you can! I won't tolerate any more right now." Theresha snapped. 

"Bitches like you will not be tolerated even if I die." Naramberg gnashed his teeth, both hands and feet immobilized. 

Nela closed his mouth, there was no point in chatting for a while with the prisoner before her eyes.

Her body was still watching, there was never any sign that someone would arrive inside this secret room. They had also prepared a backup plan if needed. 

"Take it easy. No one is coming to help you. Even if they do, we'll take them all out."

The succubus laughed loudly, her body shaking violently, their wings not displayed so that they could save their energy.

Naramberg continued to move, his direction random. Just escaping the bonds was enough for him to counterattack. 

Suddenly, a piece of paper fell on the floor, Nela stopped her laughter and bent down to pick it up. 

When she held the paper, a smile returned, the goal of retrieving the scrap of paper was already in place. It just needed a few more scraps of paper. 

"What is it, Nela?"

Naramberg's mouth could not move, the paper meant so much to him, that his movements were stopped by the seizure of that important paper. 

"This is the thing I've been looking for. This paper." Nela showed the paper to Theresha. 

The two succubus stared at each other, their gazes matching, thus wanting to perform their act of pleasure. 

"My business is done here. What should we do about this guy?" The two succubus approached Naramberg, hitting their fingers hard.

Naramberg, who was being restrained in the chair, tried to back away, sensing the foreboding that awaited him.

"What are you doing to me?!" Naramberg broke out in a cold sweat, trying to retreat but unable to because he couldn't fight his fear.

Besides, the paper that Nela had snatched away was already mentally lowering him, that was the most important thing to him. 

"Nothing. I just need some fun here. But, I want to see if you are still alive after facing this game."

The two of them began to slowly ignite their magic, already ready to play a game that tortured humans.

"Wait-wait! Stop it! Let's talk it over, shall we?!" Naramberg tried to stop their plan.

It was useless, no one could hear them. Their ears were plugged and there was no reason to chat with the bastard.

"Feel this?!" The two succubus unleashed their magic power towards Naramberg's hand. 

Naramberg screamed in pain, his hand was hit by a magic slash, the sound of the scream was accompanied by blood pouring out. 

Not satisfied with that, the two succubus began to stab the knives that were chanting magic to make Naramberg's legs dead and unable to move.

Red blood began to flow to the ground, the two succubus laughed loudly along with the screams and cries from the stabbing. 

They pulled out the knife and used their hands to cast their magic again. 

Next, they began to let the blood out, they could also collect the blood into a small bottle.

Naramberg was left with nothing, unable to think clearly about the torture. The sound of screaming could not help anything. 

"It's not bad that we can take this blood. It can be used so that I can brew it again." Nela placed a small vial on the bleeding center. 

Naramberg's bleeding began to be stopped, frozen in order to feel the cooling agony. 

Before that, Thersha cast fire magic simultaneously, so Naramberg's body felt a sudden heat.

Naramberg screamed louder, causing voluptuous pleasure on the part of the two succubus.

"Poor thing. I didn't expect her to be like this."

Nela's hand patted the flames, automatically saving the victim's body from the flames all over her body. 

The victim was unable to stop screaming, but was given an opening to do so. 

Nela's face let out a slight chuckle, gaining amusement through human torture. Especially a half-dead human jerk. 

"Hold on. I don't want you to die early." Nela's gaze fell on Naramberg's charred body. Playing with the burnt body with her finger movements. 

Naramberg had no time to utter a curse, enduring the pain of the sudden torture. 

"You must not die first. You must satisfy us." Nela's body clung more and more, then detached again from the burned body. 

Naramberg's emotions were running high, thrashing about because the fire aura was still inside his body. Although the fire was already raging, the rope did not burn because it used steel rope.

"You bastard! You are indeed a cursed demon!" Naramberg's face turned red, his body still thrashing.

Theresha laughed a little, not expecting that she could defeat an enemy who was so strong in fear when getting tortured. 

The small vials of human blood were collected, satisfied that much was gained from the boss who caused the destruction of Samantha City.

"It's still early. Don't worry! We'll show you the entertainment next. Whether you survive or not. "Nela replied in response to Naramberg's loud swearing. 

Naramberg's gaze moved left and right, despair always coming to him. 

"Please scream as loud as you can. They won't come to you if you dare."  Theresha continued, letting the victim scream because no one was coming to him. 

The victim again moved randomly, feeling the effects of blood deprivation and overheating as flames spurted inside her body. 

"Alright. Time for the next game!"

Theresha took the bottle of green-colored potion from the cleavage of her breast, directly spilling it towards Naramberg, wondering what Naramberg's reaction would be.  

The liquid hit Naramberg's body, yet nothing was felt in the first second after the dousing. 

Nela released the steel rope with a cut of her hand and moved the chair to the left. 

A few seconds later, Naramberg's body was attacked by a green potion effect that turned out to be a poison potion stored in his inventory. 

A good opportunity for the victim to counterattack, his hatred was already at its peak. 

His body immobilized, the green potion had already spread throughout his body, melting several parts of his internal body.

"Damn you! I'll destroy you!"

It was meaningless to endure the agony, there were several melted body parts, already touching the flesh and bones of the victim. 

"Try it if you dare!" Theresha's face looked down on the victim, letting the effects of the poison spread rapidly.

The victim rolled around, unable to bear the effects of the poison that was spreading stronger and stronger. Both hands held his head, trying to endure the pain. 

It was no use, the effects of the poison were too strong and the screams continued and could not be stopped any further. 

Before long, Naramberg was already on the verge of the death that had come to him.

0