Chapter 48 :Two Succubus vs Naramberg
130 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two succubus wandered around the hallway and turned their heads to acquire their targets.

Thanks to the small sound that echoed in their ears, the succubus's wings flapped and her feet moved away from the hallway floor.

With that wing-flapping magic, the door to which the source of the sound was pointing arrived before their eyes. Nela put forward her right hand and made a pistol gesture to melt the door with her magic.

Quickly, they crossed bodies one by one and began to reveal themselves in the room full of questions.

After checking the surroundings, a figure appeared, still half-conscious from gulping down several gulps of the tightly held bottle.

Naramberg mounted his body in a wet sweat, realizing the two succubus were already in front of him, straightening their legs half-flapping their wings.

"Shit! Why are you here?!" Naramber stepped back, his heart beating hard then tried to straighten his legs to get back up.

They looked at each other, making questions about their own minds. Without further ado, Theresha started her footsteps, closing her mouth to approach the enemy who was down in a state of complete lack of focus.

"That's enough, Naramberg! Now, you will be arrested and my life will end here!"

Naramberg simply gritted his teeth, his eyes filled with fire, feeling a loss of faith in the four executors he had summoned.

"As expected, they've become useless! I'll finish off these two bitches by myself!" The man threw the bottle down until it caused glass to shatter on the floor

Nela's sense of smell and instinct gave off an uncomfortable signal, her body took a few steps back and went back to analyzing the newly risen enemy.

Theresha's hands warmed up, causing sparks to fly between them. Nela began to round her mouth and then gave a warning to her partner.

"Back off! I'm sure he'll do something!" 

Theresha turned around, responding to Nela behind her and her face felt flat despite having prepared something for her target.

"I guess so. But, this is both of our chances to beat him!" Theresha shrugged her shoulders, trying not to get caught by Naramberg visually.

Nelas racked her brains, her body unable to stop from pushing away anything dangerous. There was no better voice to influence teammates who were already set on targeting the desired opponent.

"Wait a minute! That's ...."

Spontaneously, Naramberg approached Theresha and pulled out a small knife from inside his clothes. The poisonous blade was aimed at Tehresha's chest which was still protected by her various clothes.

Theresha tilted her body to the right, her eyes sensing that the knife was going to be pointed at her face after moving away from the knife that was covered in green liquid.

Nela immediately took serious initiative to stay away from the green liquid fused with the knife held by Naramberg.

Naramberg's face grew hotter and his hands clenched tightly to hold his small knife. Both of his feet set up a stance before advancing forward.

Theresha turned to Nela, setting up a code with both hands and both eyes so that not everyone would know what was planned.

"I'll kill you all, you fucking whores!" Narambrg immediately advanced forward, pointing the poison knife towards the center.

Nela and Theresha split up and target the same opponent. trying to use their magic to inflict heavy wounds on the enemy.

Naramberg didn't want to give up, his legs continued to drain his energy to get closer to Nela and Theresha.

The man was sweating and his face looked messy just trying to match the agility of the two succubus. However, it all ended in vain as his capacity could not reach the limit.

"Try it if you can!" Nela tapped her index finger and pressed her under-eye skin down and stuck out her tongue to increase the man's emotion.

Naramberg gritted his teeth, deciding to throw the knife that had a magic circle attached to it to recognize the opponent before his eyes…

Not to be outdone, the man opened another small knife and threw it in a random direction, causing Nela and Theresha's bodies to have to try not to be touched by the poison knife above the air.

"Shit! Don't underestimate me!" Naramberg's eyes were sharp and would not turn his attention in any other direction.

The wings of the two succubus had to be neatly folded and unraveled with their magic along with the air which was uncomfortable for them.

"I will finish you all off even if my men all die!" The aura grew stronger and thicker, taking the initiative to swing the other weapons.

The two succubus moved away and their minds began to be overwhelmed by the aggressive attitude of their enemy. Their bodies responded quickly and made sure their bodies were not attacked by the hidden weapon.

Although they were far enough away to perform the combination of attacks, their winks still reached out to each other's gazes, given that their sense of sight was sharp enough to understand the code.

In addition, they move their mouths and emit sounds that are incomprehensible to humans.

"Looks like he's pretty serious this time. Let's beat him up!"

Nela simply nodded in understanding of the response and still unleashed her agility skills to put pressure on the man of high standing in Samantha City.

Within seconds, the sword from Naramberg's right hand prevented Nela from escaping and narrowed the room. However, strangely, Nela did not

Nela stepped back to the corner of the room and her two hands could not do much to cope with the unkempt room and anticipate Naramberg's attack coming at her.

"Got you right now! A weak bitch like you is just dodging, right?!"

Nela's flat face only ensured that her lure could be more effective. The real prey was a fake predator for the white-haired succubus.

At a certain moment, Nela made a hidden expression and made a smile while turning her head in a direction farther away than the man.

"Got you! Now, you are mine!"

Naramberg simply tilted his face to the left, not understanding the hidden expression of the succubus who was considered prey to him.

In the back, Theresha was already in the right position, behind Narmaberg and the white magic circle merged with her two hands, wanting to cast a certain chant that the enemy had not expected before.

"Instant Assassinate!"

Not having time to look back, the white magic shot out quickly and directly hit Naramberg's back for nothing, sensing an unexpected defeat from the start.

"Wh-What?!" The man felt dying and his body began to stand still and his mind went blank.

Instantly his body felt stiff and immobile, then fell down and hit the floor while slowly losing consciousness.

With the fall of the prey, Nela began to move away from the corner of the room to give free rein when the baiting had ended sweetly.

The two succubus simply let out their breath, reunited and turned to their target.

"Finally, we were able to take him down. I think we were quite overwhelmed by his persistence."

Thersha's hands stroked her chest, not quite touching her breasts that looked experienced enough to tease a man who was her prey.

Nela turned to Theresha briefly and then went back to the victim to check something before she regained consciousness.

"What are we going to do with them? Theresha took a step, observing what Nela was doing.

Nela approached the man, checking something in his clothes. While checking the front pants pocket, Nela's hand pulled out the piece of paper she had been looking for.

Nela's smile became wilder, showing her canines as she felt the devious ideas flowing through her brain, feeling tolerable as she wanted to devour some sufficient energy before hatching the next plan.

"Alright! We'll play with her for a while before executing the next plan."

With an expression thirsty for a few moments of draining, Theresha feels connected to the wild idea, wanting to enjoy the poor victim's body together.

Theresha began to approach their prey victim and lifted his body simultaneously to bring it into a secret room so that the prey could not escape from here.

0