Chapter 47 : Succubus Disorder
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four executors stepped their feet in the middle of the unkempt hallway. They were confident that victory would be in their hands.

They waited for the enemy to move and made sure their weapons were ready with their eyes in front of them. Moments later, their footsteps halted and their hands swung their weapons into the air.

They were confident that the two succubus targeted by Naramberg would come here. Dorothy and Northy walked behind so that they could back-up and cover the attack while Zephyr and Damantha would be available to minimize the damage from the two succubus.

"We should just wait here. They will come here." Zephyr prepared his horses, senses of hearing and sight enhanced.

Damantha glanced around, seeing that the executors' relationship was not very close and they only stole glances at each other.

Northy sensed something, a quick gust of air and rising air pressure, while the other executors straightened up physically and mentally to face their prey.

"They're coming, prepare your weapons!" Northy turned around and his right hand clenched into a fist to prevent his weapon from slipping out.

The four executors set up their formations, their eyes sharpened and their bodies prepared for the prey that was eyeing the boss who was fragile in his position.

The two succubus appeared within a split  second, having both wings and demon horns fused to their bodies.

Nela and Theresha simply decided to move forward and didn't care about the obstacles that were hampering their time and effort.

The executors made uncharacteristic faces. The attack in front of their eyes was unusual. Their bodies were blown away with the transparent attack and retreated backwards thanks to the attack.

"What?! How come?!" Northy just postured helplessly, unable to swing the scythe at the succubus' body. The executors' entire bodies were dripping with sweat as the two succubus turned their backs on them.

They turned around and backed away with all their might, sensing that the two succubus had already passed them like humans stepping over ants.

The executioners were thrown into disarray, their formations rendered useless and they were regarded as useless subordinates.

"Go after her! Don't let her..." Dorothy put all her strength into her two legs so that they could reach the enemy that had just crossed them.

"Wait a minute! We must not be fooled! The succubus's trickery is very cunning. We must..." Before he could finish his sentence, Zephyr's hand stilled and a wound appeared inside his chest.

Zephyr's voice hardened and let out his agony, the flow of the wound was getting faster even though the blood released was quite small. Zephyr pressed on the wound with his left hand, his legs unable to stand.

The short-haired succubus let out a vicious smile and covered her mouth with her finger so that the sound of laughter could be reduced. Meanwhile, Theresha just wagged her tail while preparing her secret weapon.

Zephyr looked like he was dying but his body was still able to withstand the pressure of the massive wound. The three executors returned their eyes to the two succubus and gritted their teeth to control their emotions.

"Damn you! I'll destroy you!" Damantha's voice was filled with vengeance, having seen his partner maimed to the point of being unable to stand.

The three executors began running with all their might, approaching Nela while swinging their weapons. Not forgetting, Damantha placed his right hand and made a chant so that his magic circle was active and ready to have a favorable effect on them.

Theresha flapped her wings and accelerated, instantly igniting magic in both hands, her eyes scouting for enemies with magic abilities.

"Deactivate Magic!"

Instantly, the magic in Damantha's hands grew smaller and disappeared without any reaction. Damantha's hands were shaking, but his brain couldn't stop thinking and his legs were walking backwards.

Northy and Dorothy leapt with all their might, attacking Nela's side with any opening they could find. Both of their feet flew through the air, causing a slight movement for landing.

"Feel this!" The swing of the scythe and knife drove hard into Nela's face. Nela's face was untouched by the swinging weapons.

The direction of the knife and scythe only passed through the succubus without opening a wound. Thanks to the magic chants they recited, their weapons fell into their hands without the slightest movement.

Both of their feet touched the ground again and both of their hands spread out to look for variations in their attacks.

Nela's smile was filled with anguish, disappearing into the sight of the two of them. Both Dorothy and Northy reflexively moved their heads to the side.

"I'm here." The voice pressing on their ears caused the two women to turn their bodies backwards.

Without hesitation, Dorothy's hand pushed her scythe weapon forward and released it calculatingly. Northy hurriedly shielded his body with both hands.

Unfortunately, Nela's flapping wings caused a wave of air to rush towards Northy. As a result, Northy's two hands were unable to contain the wave's attack, causing her chest to fall victim to the incision.

"Shit! I can't hold back any longer!" Both feet losing their balance, Northy's body was pushed backwards, falling with her back landing hard.

Dorothy exerted her legs again as she raised her shout, keeping her speed up so that she could reach her intended target. Nela's eyes looked at the enemy without pressure, looking relaxed and experienced.

"Damn you, you whore!" Dorothy's two hands pulled her scythe from behind and made a big swing to aim at Nela's right flank.

Nela hid both her wings and horns, landed on her feet and then gained momentum to eliminate one more person.

"You know what? With your strength alone, you won't be able to defeat me." Nela passed by Dorothy, causing the female executioner to stop her body movements abruptly.

Dorothy's consciousness shrank even further, feeling the small but deadly tear on her body. The woman lost her balance and dropped to the floor, releasing the grip of the scythe weapon from her hand.

Meanwhile, Damantha decided to take a few steps back, feeling threatened as the sky-blue-haired succubus came in with nightmares.

With the pressure on, Damantha took a small knife from her waist, throwing it at Theresha's chest. The knife bounced down and did not pose much of a threat.

Quickly, Theresha's right foot went sideways and hit Damantha in the chest, causing the executioner to be knocked down 5 meters.

Not stopping there, Theresha ran at high speed and came at Damantha, using her right foot to direct pain to the executioner's body.

Northy recovered from the pain, her eyes widened and her body felt like she wanted to escape the situation she was in.

The succubus' second instinct turned to the executor who was trying to disappear from sight, preventing her from escaping by putting up a painful aura.

"What do we do with this woman?" Nela went to Northy who had lost his motivation to fight.

"We strip her naked and then we're out of here!" Theresha's hands warmed up a little, wanting to give the poor woman a cruel punishment.

The cunning nature of the succubus can no longer be restrained, getting the desired prey and causing curiosity with its prey.

Northy protected her body with both hands and feet, maintaining her pride when the other executors were helpless. Zephyr lost a lot of blood and couldn't hold on any longer.

With the threat of the two succubus, one by one, Northy's clothes disappeared and were regarded as the succubus' playthings when bored with playing with male sperm.

After a long period of torture, Northy lost her life miserably. She was considered a dirty woman who was covered in blood.

The two succubus caught their breath after giving up a little of their strength, looking around at the person who had taken lives in the blink of an eye.

They held their breath, walking a little to recover some energy to catch their main target to get out of trouble.

"They're too weak for us, let alone the guards in front of me." Nela's face looked flat with the blood blending into the floor.

"Think of it as the employer's sycophant. Let's go!" Theresha stepped over the lifeless body hand in hand with Nela who accompanied her.

They went one step further and forgot about the four useless executors and the blood that flowed hard without harming the two succubus.

0