Chapter 46 – Special Order
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The person called the boss just shook their head. The seven of them remained silent at the door and there was no further development of the order.

No meeting can deepen the relationship even more.

They are still listening to small and unclear commands. Finding someone is easy enough but they need to be given details and a name so that they can locate the target.

One of them put his ear to the door. His mouth turned sideways and he raised his voice behind the door.

There is no need to shout as she can hear small sounds and transmit those small sound signals well.

"Who infiltrated? Tell us!"

There was no more answer from Naramberg. Just a stupid decision to not enter the small room. At least, they could stand and chat with their respective gestures.

"Alright! We'll go in right now." The red-haired girl's voice instantly opened the door, going straight inside and wanting to chat with Naramberg more deeply.

Only a few bottles of alcohol were still kept for certain circumstances. Naramberg turned around and looked at the executioners one by one.

The seven of them simply gathered around and looked up to Naramberg as a leader who was quite tough and decisive.

That's why they follow the boss' lead through thick and thin. There are no strings attached.

"Finally, you came too."

They just have to catch their breath first so that their intonation is clear enough and their dialog goes smoothly.

"What's wrong? Apparently, there's some chaos going on down there." The red-haired girl made a disgusted face and briefly killed her own companion.

Naramberg just smiled slyly, not knowing the many casualties and just wanting to stay in power.

"No problem. Let them fight with their bodies. Who knows there are some who survive, right?"

Some of the executioners simply nodded, waiting for the survivors of the battle who were slowly depleting life and strength.

"Okay. Who is the wanted person?" The short-haired, short-statured man proposed something to Naramberg, completing the desired target.

Naramberg prepared a not-so-accurate image to show the four executors. They only raised their eyebrows curiously.

"This bitch. She infiltrated this place and made a backup plan to blow up this place and escape at the same time."

"I'm sure he's in this place for my life."

All the executioners listened to the flat words of their boss. However, there was someone who raised his hand to ask for more details about their names and identities.

"Who is the woman with the wings?" The man in the cloak, Damantha moved his hand forward, wanting to know more details about the target.

"Theresha Vilintia. This bitch wants to finish me off." Naramberg added by showing Damantha the wanted person sheet.

They nodded their heads, understanding their target was not a random person, Theresha was a succubus who was quite powerful and could finish off enemies in an instant.

The scythe-wielding woman, Dorothy just laughed out loud, getting the prey she could to finish off the two prey who were looking for trouble with Naramberg.

The short-haired man, Zephyr frowned, knowing that someone had come to target the boss who worked with his full power.

The red-haired girl, Northy nodded her face, not needing to say a word to save her energy. She had her prey in front of her eyes and wanted to finish it well.

Naramberg simply looked at the executors one by one, strengthening his resolve to maintain the trust they had built.

One of the executors approached Naramberg, forgetting that the room was a mess and could not be restored.

The executor, a man with short hair and short stature, only made eye contact with Naramberg as a worker and boss.

"Okay. I agree. It's just that I need some convincing answers."

Naramberg only paused slightly, wanting to know what answer would satisfy the man. His tongue also made sure not to mention anything offensive to them.

"Name it! I don't want to waste any more time!" Naramberg gave the man a flat face, assuming the executor was not to be trifled with.

The man put away his weapon first and pointed at Naramberg in front of him. His eyes would not leave Naramberg.

"If we manage to capture two beautiful succubus at once and we treat them as sex toys, how much profit do we get? Then, how about the division? I don't think you can catch them alone."

Naramberg sighed slowly, responding casually. If necessary, he could satisfy the executor to stay by his side.

"We'll get a big profit from the two succubus. And of course we'll split it in half and you'll manage the rest. How about it, Damantha? Do I need to add to your profits?"

Damantha walked backwards, satisfied with the profit sharing that would come with getting his prey.

"There is no need. That advantage can be arranged by us. We're satisfied with that." Damantha waved her hand in the air, there was no need to add any more profit.

Naramberg fixed the body backwards, getting relaxed with the protection gained as the enemy would be captured quickly.

"Don't be afraid! We'll get it done quickly! How's that?" Northy glanced at the other executors and they gave their positive responses.

All the executors had a nod on their faces, preparing to hold the weapons in their respective hands.

Naramberg didn't mind too much and tried to keep his throne. The choice of executor was well decided.

"Oh yes. Apparently, the Templar Army woman is very seductive and became a prostitute in just 4 days." Damantha gave a sly smile and recalled the fond memory of getting her prey.

Naramberg let out a sound of laughter, thinking the Templar woman was very sexy and looked hungry for sex. He had also gotten his share first.

"Of course. I raped them first and then I handed them over to someone else. So, I feel like I haven't forgotten them and maybe one day I'll see them again and they'll definitely miss me."

All the executors only asked questions in their heads, not yet knowing what happened in the moment they had forgotten when they had hunted down the Templars sent from the Kingdom of Freinte.

The executors were satisfied with the outcome of the discussion and went back to holding their weapons tightly and practicing a few swings so that they knew how to end the succubus' life.

"Leave everything to us! We'll take out those two succubus and return things to normal." Dorothy readied her scythe weapon and sharpened the edge of the scythe.

"Please chant here. I guarantee the succubus here will bow down before you." Damantha turned around and stepped away from Naramberg to begin the hunting mission.

Naramberg was abandoned by the four executors, leaving high hopes that they would complete the mission well and ensure its strength and capacity could be better utilized.

The boss began to sit back in the room and look at the window, which had fallen into disrepair.

"I feel relieved now. I was just waiting for more time so I could clean up the mess from the bottom. I need a few more glass bottles before I see the results." Naramberg began to drink his bottle.

0