Prolog – A Journey (Arc 1)
2.4k 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Freinte Kingdom is a fairly large kingdom with a qualified military capability. The kingdom that has a good reputation is good at the other kingdom even though many conflicts between the kingdom emerging from there.

Freinte's kingdom was ruled by a king named King Reverte III, who lived in the Crystal Palace. A painting made of crystal at a price that is expensive even though the building of masis is made of sturdy bricks.

The stable economy makes many trade in the kingdom, benefit the foreign language and goods not obtained from the Freinte residents.

As a result, many humans from various areas gathered there though the condition of the kingdom looks uncomfortable and seen to be in the diplomatic inter-indisprogan.

The Freinte Kingdom area is epigated in the 2 kingdoms, 1 ocean, and 1 land without country. In the west and east, there are two royals that make the Freinte Kingdom as a sandwich. In the north of the Freinte Kingdom, there is a sea separating two mainlands with different views of the Kingdom. 

Meanwhile, the landless country is a land that looks mysterious. From the map, look black, which is limited to the super strict wall from the frequency kingdom to the south.

So, no one is taking care of the land without the country. In fact, the Freinte Kingdom chose to take care of the border of the south rather than exploring there.

The royal state that replaced a rose flower approached two main horses into their stone's symbols, describing the blue background as a tranquility.

Many resinians are freedte who feel the silence despite the city's order is neat and well-established in their lives. About 200 gold coins have been considered rich there because the cost of living there is well guaranteed.

There are 9 cities with an additional one capital that has considerable activity as a merchant and farmers. Only one city in the Freinte Kingdom is used as a seafood income and will be exported to another city.

So, the total frequency is 11 cities.

However, the problem arises when village life is haunted with a group of people who robs their treasures and rape the beautiful woman from the village.

After being raped several times, the theft woman was sold and used as a sex slave as their profit. They benefit from the theft and sales of the labor of the woman. 

In addition, the state of the patriargic is getting rural because of the slavery of women who continues to increase as time goes. Many screams and signs in the room.

After the woman was pronounced in the prostitution room, they would leave it in pregnant and throw them in the wilderness as a fullness of women.

The Freinte Kingdom chose not to solve the problem that overwrites some villages and chose to close the eye on the problem because their troops are not focused on security acts.

Because the problem can not be completed and not provided by the boards, the villagers are required to survive and drive out the backed nuts that try to mess up the village that has been built for ever.

It all began from a rural area that spent vegetables so they could earn money for their lives.

[***]

The sunny morning, spring became the season ready to farm after passing the weather that damaged their activity. There is no complaint after the spring.

They came out of shelter from the snow slander that hit the three months. There is no day in the winter because the winter for the Freinte Kingdom is a terrible storm that will devour them.

Usually, they celebrate when many harvests are abundant. Both from rural and urban, many of them are grateful to a God who has given them abundant sustenance.

Therefore, they don't forget to install a building in every region to expand the god they worship. This is an action to repay the kindness they do.

When the activity of the farmer is busy, a culun man happily holds the hoe to irrigate the rice field. It didn't take long, he didn't ignore the sound.

The young man 19 years old with the body's shape is average and has a sunbathester face during the day. Many sweats are sparked from black hair even though it has just spent the spring. The tired eyes are still tired but still fight for an impressive harvest.

However, there was a sister called the man, causing the youth activity to be stopped for a while. 

"Lyon! Come here! I need your help!" 

The call attracted Lyon's attention, teasing it to help the sister who was having difficulty. He was forced to leave his job to come to the sister's call.

The woman has a high body but has a disease that continues to combine it. Dressed in a short-sleeved dress and holding a hoe which was the same as his sister.

Lyon looks at attention, and does not want to miss the emergency call. It doesn't care long or close, he will respond immediately.

"Sister! Don't work too hard! You must take a break for your health! "Lyon met the elder sister in a hurry, Vesya.

Vesya turned to Lyon and gave a beautiful sweet smile, showing that Lyon didn't need to worry about the conditions that were fine.

"Come on I don't want to lie down all day at the wooden house, it's very boring."

"But, I don't want to make you anxious because it works pretty hard. You have a long-term illness." 

Vesya laughed all of the jokes with the necesses, looking sweet with her little laugh. The clean face and green grass eyes look interesting and worrying for Lyon.

"Don't be that, Lyon! Brother wants to work too." Vesya's hand does not want to stop despite the fact that her hand is quite slow and weak.

Lyon just sighed long, not wanting to worry about his sister's illness for a long time. As a result, he wants to help Vesya even though it looks like a heavy load.

"Well! I will help you too!" 

The younger brothers and elder sisters  wanted to finish their work before getting a spike in a tier for the blessing.

[***]

One day, Lyon was forced to leave a village that gave birth and raised the younger brother. There were no parents as they had left the young man with an oelder sister who continued to accompany him until the very last moment.

The treatment of the village is seen as minimal and can't be taken to the city because it is blocked at an expensive cost. They do not want to waste their time only for health. Health in the village is just next to the eyes for themselves.

Lyon got a message from Vesya lying in the room with a worse condition, expecting a miracle of the possible possibilities. 

"Go away, Lyon! There is a flower that can heal all diseases, including her illness. Flower Gold. Try to search for some evidence.

There is a food preparation that can make it convenient for a while. Many of the toxic foods from the forest, causing Lyon to be extra careful.

So, Lyon should avoid the bandit troubled and the wild animal that will hang out. At least, he hopes for the best protection to return safely. 

When the sun sets and the forest begins to be dark, Lyon is forced to create a shelter and keep an eye on the environment so that no one is bothering him.

But, it was not long before there were disasters that changed Lyon's self-esteem

10