Chapter 5 – Magic Ability
909 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people who were fast asleep, letting the bonfire burn with time. A black tailed succubus was still moving slightly to monitor its surroundings. 

Neither wild animal nor human is full of their thirst for wealth and lust. Threats from outside need to be watched out for. However, no one comes here because Nela will wake up when the wild beasts attack them.

The sky was changed, causes the comfort and explained the black dense. There was no fear and darkness, replaced with the cool sun rising.

With a sounding bird that came out of the nest, Nela woke up early, released a beautiful hug and rose after filling his energy.

Her right hand covered her yawning mouth, after sleeping at night, her eyes still hadn't fully recovered. Her tail was still wagging to and fro. 

Succubus let Lyon rest first. She must sleep longer to be able to return the hepowed to just have sex.

Clothes that close the breasts and pants in open, are placed on the ground which will be reused. The Succubus is an activity in order to clean the body after the tiring activity yesterday.

No river around the camp. However, it doesn't mean to have a sight of the river in order to hold water and wipe it into her body.

Nela opened a spray, calling the spirit of water to make the water called and followed a command of a witch. In addition to having a strong physical, Nela also has a useful magic, sometimes also harmful.

"Valtarane : Wasserfall!" 

The summoned water spirit is used to water his body, cleans automatically and feels the coolness of the flowing spirit water, touched Nela's body first before falling to the ground. 

Not to be left behind, she also rubbed her body, expelling the sweat that had stuck to her after channeling her sexual desire to Lyon. 

In a few minutes, Nela had cleaned up and turned off the water spirit magic, drying at the touch of a hand with wind spirit chanting. 

After drying completely, Nela took the underwear and put it on so that her breasts and vagina were no longer visible. The wings and tail have been cleaned with a flap.

Regarding food, there is no worry for her. Because of the sperm that rushes towards her vagina, she gets quite a lot of energy. If needed, she will look for a huel animal. 

Nela also checks the environment around, looking for food that can be taken to meet the needs of his stomach. It is necessary to travel before arriving in a city.

Luckily, she saw an aged bag with groceries. It takes cooking and she need to be able to eat and get more energy. 

Nela doesn't really want to eat raw materials. It didn't really suit her mouth nor her taste buds. 

The fire magic helps her to burn raw foods, gain profit to survive and can accept other benefits in winter.

After eating, Nela came back to Lyon, analyzing youth that could be utilized to survive in the Freinte Kingdom. The sperm that came out and entered filling the uterus was thick and tasty. 

Looks like, Lyon is not too handsome and has a good body. Succubus doesn't care about the man's skills and wealth. To be sure, the young man has great power and a strong penis.

Nela looked at Lyon who was still naked, his penis and his body had a great potential to keep Nela's from the soldiers. The role that Lyon plays is no more than a sex slave. 

The neighbish smile will utilize the newly stabbed young man. Nela's eyes look like hers from his. 

"Apparently, he is still asleep. I really liked his sigh yesterday."

"I wonder if the elite herb gives a good reaction to the guy. "

The curiosity and the idea of the woman is not separated from a herb. Nela's index finger wants an experiment to enjoy sex.

[Elite Potion!] 

Nela opened a potion box after the chant. The box took out two potions and the potions were in Nela's hands. 

Only two potions are available in the pouch, advantages and disadvantages need to be considered. The need for these ingredients must be considered so that no mistakes are received by Nela. 

Not to forget she read two bottles of potions in wrist size. Nela's journey begins with a choice of Nela. It was quite difficult to apply because at first glance, the ingredients were exactly the same. 

[Blue Potion!]

[Effect: Increases lust for 2 hours and can give as much sperm as possible]

[Weaknesses: People who drink the potion will experience limb damage early, risk losing sex drive if not treated]

[Purple Potion!]

[Effect: Breaks common sense and is ready to follow orders from the master]

[Disadvantages: People who drink the potion run the risk of getting resistance and killing the master if they receive jerk orders every day]

Nela read it over and over again, her eyes kept rolling and looking for the best decision. Only one potion is allowed to be used on Lyon. It can't be two potions at the same time because it's already warned on the potion bottle.

After thinking for a while, she decided to approach Lyon and opened Lyon's mouth while sticking the Purple Potion. Nela's hand drained the Purple Potion and waited for the reaction from the effect of the potion that Lyon drank. 

Nella instead drank the Blue Potion quickly, finishing the potion bottle in half a minute. The bottle that was held in Nela's hand was gone in 12 gulps, throwing the bottle away after the contents of the bottle were used up. 

Within a few minutes, the Succubus bided its time and tasted the process of a potion made from the borders of the Southern Freinte Kingdom. 

It was indeed dangerous and only aimed at lands occupied by non-human residents. 

Lyon opened his eyes, feeling his body ravaged by a potion, turning a sane mind into a madness. Not only did Lyon's crotch fall victim to it, his entire body dropped that independent thought. 

His brain was hypnotized, feeling a strange thing because the effect of the potion spread throughout his body. His body couldn't stop moving and his eyelids shrunk. The longer the time, the greater the effect of the Blue Potion that dominates Lyon's body. 

Now, Lyon goes to his master, who has the potion. He prostrates and looks like he sacrificed everything. He didn't forget to prostrate in front of the master because the effect of the potion was owned by Nela.

On the other hand, Nela's face turned red again, seeing her stimulated body again, wanted to have sex so Lyon could fulfill the perverted succubus' wish. 

"Wow! Very funny! I saw a young man begging me to be raped by a beautiful and sexy woman like me." Nela felt impressive, the woman's crotch was heating up from drinking the potion. 

From Nela's eyes, there was a love that couldn't be held back anymore. Both breasts and vagina, desire to have sex increases rapidly. 

Lyon's face full of pleading, had been predicted with such an orchestrated mind. The employer in front of Lyon's eyes would gladly accept. 

"Okay! I will grant your request. Make sure, you must obey my orders to the end! Otherwise, I'll… make you regret it later."

4