Chapter 8 – Noisy Market
534 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 revpubl

It was inconceivable if the woman in front of them was strong enough and could defeat a dominant male. An unwritten rule was violently broken from a previously unknown succubus. 

The bandits were furious and readied the stances so they could advance without any burden at all. The bandits in front of Nela were completely battered, deeming useless trash.

There was no progress from Nela, the anger of the bandit was provoked by the firmness of Nela's face. Bag and Lyon were protected from behind and allowed him to fight freely. Without any burden that can trouble Nela. 

The bandits started advancing from the left and right, trying to surround Nela at the same time. Their feet are used to running and shouting for their strength to increase by themselves. 

However, their fate was not good enough, did not predict what would happen to them, did not see Nela's point of view in a few seconds. 

Nela stepped forward and was willing to jump and calculate the momentum while she was running fast, wanted to know what effect was received from Nela's attack. 

Nela jumped after running, getting the exact coordinates to hit them all at once. The succubus didn't want to slaughter them like it was dealing with cavalry. 

They were just fools to Nela. There was nothing special about them, except for loot and horse carts. 

Nela jumped and spun from the right, her legs lifted and one of them extended so she could make a hard kick to ward off the bastard bandits. 

The succubus' kicks looked hard, more than just a blow of air that sent them flying high distances. 

The bandits that originally attacked Nela were wiped out in the blink of an eye. Those who were kicked fell into the river and they couldn't swim. The swift current of the river went with them. 

No one believed in that terrifying power. The worst problem that Succubus faced was a terrible woman. She showed wings and black tail after that kick. Two horns appeared above his head, making it a nightmare in broad daylight. 

The remaining bandits just stood there with an unclear mind. The fear of a bunch of fools can't solve the problem. Nela is getting serious and wants to resolve the conflict as soon as possible so that she can run without a burden anymore. 

"W-Who are you really? There's no way a single woman can kick them all!" One of the bandits pointed at Nela, just kneeling in front of the succubus. 

"I am nobody. So, if you don't let me through, I'll kill you all. Looks like you guys have a nice horse cart. I want to wear it." She threatened the mentally ill bandit, glancing at the horse cart for a moment. 

They are getting more and more scared and can't stand the strong pressure from Nela, making Nela a nightmare that is hard to get rid of with an empty head, made a decision to leave the demon as soon as possible

Yes. Nela is indeed a demon that is difficult to overcome, making everything run away and not wanting to recover from it. With the bandits running, making Nela innumerable profits. 

Only with firm words, Nela could chase them away with a completely unfriendly look. The bandit had to retreat and felt subdued by Nela's sinister aura. 

"Run! Run! Save yourselves! There's a crazy bitch going to kill us!"

"Run! Run! Don't let her turn into a real demon!"

"Help us, Mother! That cheap bitch will rape us!" 

Their departure brought comfort to Nela, not being too wary of them for a while. 

The bandit died more important things, it made the reflection to run away faster. This will drain their energy and force their time to run as hard as possible. 

Lyon and the essential bag become comfort after Nela is by their side, making sure that they love each other. Nela's slave expanded like a normal human. 

Nela gets two advantages affter succumbing to that bastard bandit. First, he saved Lyon and a bag that was about to be robbed by bandits. Second, she gets the privilege of a horse cart.

The horse cart wasn't brought back by a bandit, it just stood there. They just ran scared and forgot what was left.

Nela can get a means of transportation that speeds up the route to the city. The river bank has the potential to lead to a place to a village or urban area. 

No more walking, could just sit back and let the horses and carts work with her. 

Horse tied to the river bank, brown and without a saddle. Just provide a rope that is connected to the cart.

There is a horse feed and a pouch attached to the side of the horse's tail for automatic poop. Everything is available in the cart and Nela can use the horse and the contents of the cart. 

Nela immediately took her slave away to the cart without any protection from the sun. Those wagons aren't as luxurious as those of noble kingdoms, they're just loot carts that get obtained. 

Before leaving, Nela took the initiative first before setting herself up to continue the journey back, gain many times over after defeating that bastard bandit.

“Okay! The horse is ready! Food supplies are ready! Now, let's go!”

Nela used the rope to command the horse, pulled the horse with all his might so that the black and brown haired horse continued its activities, running on the river bank.

The horse showed its best performance, proving that it could still run and became the transportation that humans relied on at that time. 

The horse's movement can provide motivation, using all four legs and trying to get past the speed of the river's current even though it can't.

Nela's journey can run smoothly and the route she takes feels faster. 

[***]

A place that becomes quite a bustling trade. Lots of great places and recommendations to get the information and stuff they want. 

Purchased goods can be purchased at a set price. However, buyers can negotiate with sellers as long as they don't use cunning tricks to gain an advantage. 

If that happens, then buyers and sellers who are scheming are not allowed to go to the market again, the point is to be kicked out. 

For example, agricultural produce, a new dish, some clothes, and so on. 

It was a Dorment Market, all items could be purchased from the fund, except for items from the black market. Only, the item is available at night. 

Nela arrived at the access she received listening to the voice of sales and persuasion that went too far, almost every street they always invite buyers and give the best welcome for her.

She steered the horse to an empty market place, wanting to find good items for Nela's travel gear. Not just buying, but selling something from it. 

"Please buy this necklace! This necklace has the property to cure disease!"

"Blanket! Blanket! A warm blanket that can accompany you to sleep! It's perfect for married couples!"

"Don't forget to buy skewered meat dishes! If you guys are hungry because it continues in the market! Just buy a skewer of meat for once! I will give you a special discount if you buy 10 sticks!"

Nothing appeals to her too much, many invite her to buy their goods and services, looks friendly and buyers maintain ethics in the market. 

There are no troublesome people or rotten thugs who always mess up the market. 

This is good for people who have a lot of money to spend all their wealth in this bustling market. 

She had some money that came from unused loot of the bandits. However, she had to manage the money in order for her to survive. 

The succubus steered the wagon towards a herd of horses, the horse's leash attached to a pile of wood that was attached to the ground, keeping the horse in place. 

Nela turned to Lyon and gave a hand signal so that Lyon would understand Nela's message, treating young men like little dogs. 

"We wait until the evening! I will buy some things first before I will rely on you on the long awaited night." 

The young man nodded in understanding, leaving Nela in a group of horse carts. Don't forget that she brought not too much money to spend in the market. 

Hopefully no thief will take Lyon away from the market. 

3