Chapter 9 – Sales Agreement
606 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nela is back at the appointed time. She would return before sunset and be relieved that the horse cart and sex slaves were safe and there were no casualties. 

He brought some groceries, her clothes and a horse fodder to allow her to rest. She approached Lyon and increased the stock of horse food and took care of it with all his heart.

The rest of the money can be used for other things, there is no need to hesitate with other item options. There is no good stuff in the market to spend money from. 

However, it didn't matter to her. Nela could save the money in more important circumstances at a later time. She wasn't a fool who wanted to spend money arrogantly. 

"Since you've looked after this wagon, I have a present for you." Nela praised Lyon, waiting for Nela happily. 

Nela took out a black necklace, meant for a slave. Her hand placed slowly around Lyon's neck, making sure that the young man was officially a sex slave. 

Not only that, Nela reached into a purchase pocket which was originally a coin, showing delicious food that could be eaten with a warm aroma. 

"This. A necklace for you and you can eat this soup. I have some coins to gift you." 

Nela's hands are holding a plate, giving it to Lyon happily. 

The smell of the hot soup tempts Lyon to taste it. Lyon hasn't eaten anything to fill his body in a long time. Nela could give everything so that Lyon could satisfy the lust of the succubus.

Before being given hot soup, Lyon had to put on a necklace first, put it around the slave's neck so that Nela could check on Lyon's condition.

The packet of hot soup was immediately given to Lyon and ate with his mouth close to the hot soup, eating like an animal.

There's no need to eat with a spoon, that behavior is suitable as a slave. It could be considered a slave act. Hence, the nobles had to use spoons, forks, and small knives to maintain their honor.

Nela was very happy with a slave who was hungry and devoured all the food greedily, impatient with the changing of the sky.

“Very good! Now you must finish this meal before returning to work.”

The succubus had to wait a few hours for the market to turn into a night market, where buyers could buy slaves and illegal weapons.

Don't forget the magic tools filled with effects that buyers want so they can master magic in a short time!

Neither the cavalry nor the infantry in the Kingdom of Freinte could disperse the market because the market guards at night were much stronger than during the day.

Thus, the Freinte Royal Army couldn't take any further action against that market. They choose to take care of other, better things. 

The sun was setting after waiting for a while, the atmosphere of the Dorment Market changed drastically. Markets aimed at commoners were now replaced by people with criminal records. 

Before going home, they had to clean their wares first. There should be no dirt on the market. As much as possible they should clean up quickly. 

Dorment Market turned into a bustling market, filled with jerks looking for fun. There were several women who had gone to the market as buyers, most of whom had been inhumanely enslaved. 

Not only renting slaves, some pimps show themselves, allowing women to seduce men and provide space for intercourse. 

Women in sexy clothes show their bodies inappropriately, allowing sex-hungry men to destroy their bodies. 

The sky had turned into night completely. The atmosphere that Nela wanted to take advantage of. 

Nela immediately grabbed Lyon's rope, requiring Lyon to have to walk on both legs and couldn't rebel anymore. 

"Now, you must come with me! I know a good place where you can get your pleasure. Before that, I'll buy some illegal potions first.'

Lyon has to follow in Nela's footsteps like it or not, uncomfortable with crowded conditions and filled with people who are always looking for fun. A lot of money can be spent with some entertainment. 

Not only sex slaves, they can buy potions that aren't found in most potions shops. The potion that Nela used was one of the products offered at the night market. 

They entered a group, immediately blended into the crowd and were willing to spend more money than the day market. 

Nela had arrived at a potion shop, where she had to make a purchase first. 

There is a woman who only covers her breasts and vagina. She is black and has black hair, looks sexy and welcomes Nela like the Queen. 

Sparkling brown eyes and seductive body can increase a man's sexual desire in an instant. Maybe they will have sex with the woman. 

Unusually, a woman who owns a man's slave. Nela couldn't hide her tail and wings because the shop owner already knew Nela wasn't human. 

"Welcome to this shop! Is there anything I can help you with, Mistress?" 

Nela turned her head for a moment, wanting to know what the advantages of the potion were. Many illegal potions can be purchased at slightly higher prices. However, the taste is satisfying. 

Nela thought for a moment, her hands under her breasts. Nothing caught Nela's attention at a glance. She needed guidance from that woman. 

"I wanted to buy something to keep myself away from the cavalry. They look unsettled."

The woman seemed to be quick to respond, listening to customers with requests for more potent potions to give her full strength in order to survive. 

"Do you want to kick them out? I've got the best option for you."

She went back to inspecting the batch of illegal potions and checking one by one. The woman turned back to Nela, wanting to find out a good and effective concoction at a reasonable price. 

"I've a recommendation for increasing physical strength or endurance. Would you like to try it?" The woman in black offered, showing the two potions stored behind the cash register. 

"I don't think so. I'll choose it myself." Nela shook her head, not wanting to buy too much for her. 

Nela kept the slave by her side, the sex slave and Nela were not too far apart. Lyon only glanced left and right at the atmosphere of a small shop full of various herbs. 

Nela's head approached the woman, whispering in a small voice so that the woman could give Nela the potion she wanted.  

"Oh yes. Besides, I want to buy the sex potion at full price. You see, I want my beloved slave to drink it. Don't you want to be raped again, Darling?" Nela turned back to Lyon, pulling the rope tightly. She seduced a little so that the woman's lust rose with the slave's presence. 

The woman's expression shone again, tracing Lyon with round eyes and the many advantages to be had from the sex slave. 

Most of the captured women were made sex slaves and required to drink potions to increase their sex drive. After that, they have to find a striped man and their bodies will be molested.

The woman's idea can be effective and will make the transaction more interesting. Nela can buy the desired potion and replace it with sexual desire and can dominate men to carry out a vengeance. 

A good opportunity for the woman and required to make the most of it. 

"If you want to give him a sex potion. Why don't we try it first? Looks like your sex slave could be used as an experiment." 

Nela doesn't expect too much with added benefits. Not only getting the desired potion, but Nela can also try the potion on Lyon and herself. 

Her sex slave should be given flying hours and be able to enjoy the body of a woman who dominates Lyon in bed. 

The offer from the woman was not enough for him. Not only potions, but the succubus wanted coins to buy new items.

From the reaction of the woman's body, her heart was beating fast, heating up and wanting to touch the young man's body, trying to put her crotch together has the potential to spit out her lewd uterus. 

"Okay! I want to try it! After all, you looked aroused when I brought my slave. Oh yes. For a trial, I will rent this slave for 8 silver coins. How?"

"No need to bother! I'll give you the three potions you want and let this slave be mine!"

Nela's hand is pointing forward, it seems that the succubus received an offer from the first purchase, from an illegal potion seller. 

The hands of two different people met the meeting point, getting their approval and their gazes were well received. It's time to show herself to think clearly. 

"Agree! And please enjoy my beloved slave! Don't be so brutal and hard! I don't want to bother him." Nela's message in a soft voice, provides instructions and taboos so that intimate relationships remain smooth and generate profits. 

Now, the woman could rape Lyon as she pleased. 

3