Chapter 12 – Pimp Threats
440 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours later, Nela had finished the transaction with the customer. Only four customers but gives the best coins. 

A total of 72 silver coins and two gold bars made it a sellable purchase. That's just four customers, and that does not include the bustling clientele of male sex slave prostitution. 

In the financial system of the Freinte Kingdom, bronze coins were the smallest coins value, It takes 20 bronze coins to get 1 silver coin. 

There are two kinds of silver coins, based on size. The first are medium and large silver coins. It took 25 medium-sized silver coins to get one large silver coin. Nela almost got 3 big silver coins.

Gold coins are the largest currency, where one gold coin consists of 50 large silver coins. No one has reached such a number. If the descendants of nobles and entrepreneurs are successful, it's a different story. 

Meanwhile, Nela got 2 large gold bars. May have to be stored in advance in case of an emergency. If necessary, she must secure the gold bar from being stolen.

She carried the slave with the rope in her hand, leaving the illegal potion shop in order to find more customers. Preparations are getting more mature if Nela gets more benefits from the results of prostitution slavery. 

Rakita escorted Nela out of the shop, happily accompanying her. She also handed over the potions that the succubus wanted of a different kind. 

"Thanks for visiting today! I wish you luck in getting more customers." 

Nela turned to Rakita, gave a genuine smile and watched the slaves around her. The night atmosphere was still the backdrop for the Dorment market, the night sky turned pitch black. 

The relationship between the two women was going well, providing commensurate benefits while benefiting from male prostitution. 

"It's not much. I only give what's best for you." Nela's right hand waved the air, no need to hesitate. 

The succubus took out the paper from her cleavage, aimed the paper at Rakita with both hands. A blank sheet of white paper furrowed Rakita's forehead, curious. 

Nela's storage of goods was stranger compared to a noble enjoying a commoner's dance.

"I'm going first. If there's anything, call me through this!" After Rakita received the safety of the paper, Nela walked away from the black woman. 

Rakita accepted happily, letting the succubus take the slaves to step away from the illegal shop. 

Don't forget to say goodbye before entering his potion shop. Nela is getting better and wants to find a place to do the prostitution business. 

It takes a long time for the business to run smoothly. Maybe Nela should find a potential man so she can add sex slaves. 

However, from behind Nela, there was a black shadow following the trail of the succubus with the slave. His face and eyes looked vengeful, sunk with blazing fire. 

"I will not forgive! I'll make you regret it this time!" 

It was too late at night. Many stars twinkled in the sky. No moon had yet appeared in the dark night sky. However, it looks beautiful when viewed from the mountains.

Nela's energy dwindled, deciding to guard the stall while listening to the sighs every day. He just stares at the customers from the outside and keeps his eyes open even if it's not easy. 

This is intended so that Nela's goods are not stolen by irresponsible people. There was no need to use potions to stay up late because he was quite strong. 

Already some customers have hired young male slaves to make love. However, not all requests can be granted. 

The prostitution business is considered successful after satisfying customers who contain women who are full of revenge with a patriarchal system. 

Nela gave her all to the vengeance, making slave blood stick to their faces. It didn't matter because Nela gave her a Green Potion to restore her body. 

The total income earned was about 7 large silver coins and 17 small silver coins. It was more than enough to support her for the next 4-5 months. 

Shortly after, there is a man with several guards who know the prostitution caused by Lyon's sigh, trying to find out who did the rotten act. 

He had black skin and wore clothes that were too small for his body. His body looks fat and has several teeth that are broken and have been extracted. 

The pimp's greed brought him to the abyss of an ego that was difficult to avoid. Once entered into the abyss of egoism, that person can't get out for as long as possible. 

The man who was a pimp who sold women's bodies as sex objects sounded dissatisfied with Nela's actions, almost detrimental to the turnover of sales of sexual desire and the pride of men as humans who dominate in all matters. 

He went to Nela who had been serving a female customer, looked satisfied and gave her the money she deserved. Don't forget to give Nela a blank white paper if you want to order another sex slave. 

After that, they left Nela with satisfied hearts, leaving only an empty place to communicate because no one bothered them. 

The pimp had already come face to face with Nela, gave a greeting first, in an uncomfortable voice to the Succubus who was sitting leisurely. 

Nela got up and wanted to have a special talk with a pimp who had a good reputation. Unfortunately, the pimp looks bad from his behavior and his own whims. 

"Shalom! I just heard the sighs of men and the pleasures of women here. There is something you sell, so you can get that big profit? I hear about 40 men sigh every day." Pimp looked displeased, his greeting gesture was uncomfortable to look at. 

Nela was calm, forgot about the pimp's rot and explained the products to be marketed that night. The luck was in Nela's hands because she got more money and more importantly, 2 gold bars.

"I sell male sex slaves for female customers to come to me and enjoy their bodies on the bed. Besides, I give them potions to make the sex experience better." 

The pimp was not satisfied with the answer and the product that was presented. There were no lies from Nela's mouth because her eyes didn't move anywhere. 

"Hey! What's this joke? I can't believe you sold male slaves, right? Why don't you just sell yourself to rotten men like them?" The pimp pointed at Nella, such bad advice couldn't be taken for granted. 

The two pimp guards just stared at each other, turned to the overly angry pimp. There is no forgiveness from fat and rotten men if Nela continues to damage men's self-esteem and make a lot of male prostitution explode quickly.

"I'm sorry, sir! I can't do it because they don't see me and want to touch my body with perverted eyes. Instead, they just left me." Nela apologized, wrists pressed together.

Nela's politeness in serving customers looks disgusted, nothing more than a prostitute who comes to men for adultery every time. The pimp clenched his fists, wanting to do something to that bastard succubus, who had smeared a man and turned him into a sex slave. 

"You bastard bitch!" The pimp launched a punch, landing a punch on Nela's face until she fell.

Nela fell on the ground, feeling the strong blow and temporarily breaking the coordination of the succubus' body. The pimp's flushed face looked like he didn't want to see tolerance, didn't want to let that happen.

She wanted to try to stand up and endure the pain that was quite deep. However, the pimp didn't get used to Nela getting up and trying to fight the fat jerk. 

"I won't allow you to act on your own this time. I will destroy you right now."  The pimp charged forward, landing an attack on his stomach.

Nela managed to get up and tried to crawl, insulting her strength and calm mind to face the bastard Gero. The pimp guard just watched the suppression. 

Nela stood proudly, immediately showing her true strength. Not from the weapon, but only from the fists of those two hands. 

"Oh. You want to hit me?" Nela's anger is unavoidable, wanting to solve everything with violence."That's fine, I want to serve your selfishness right now!"

3