Chapter 16 – Astra von Slavyart
340 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days after the invitation, that atmosphere led one to the Crystal Templar to get the honor and command of loyalty. They didn't often meet knights with flashy feats. 

Morning activities without rest are used to them. Many military missions must be taken in order to maintain the stability of the kingdom. 

Many people are still repeating the same activity. Still wearing silver armor and waiting for orders that match their abilities. 

A red-haired man, dressed in armor and not bothering his body. His face easily attracted the attention of women and kept coming to him.

The sword and shield were kept in the waist belt so that no enemy would come to that man. The way the walk looks confident and his gaze is ahead. 

Astra von Slavyart, was a knight who had a skyrocketing career and good talent. For being able to gain the rank of Raynerus in an instant, he was sneered at in a negative way. 

Astra's attitude towards women who always approached him was warmly welcomed by the women who lived in the Crystal Templars. Astra's achievements make their hearts heat up. As if to tell Astra to insert his penises into their perverted vaginas.

Astra was so popular, they didn't hesitate to sleep with him. The women who were close to Astra were prostitutes who wanted a handsome knight figure in their lives. 

"Astra! Astra! Astra!* 

"I love you, Astra!"

"Please sleep for me! I love being molested by a handsome knight like you."

"Kyaa! I want to be alone with you! My body gets excited every time I meet you."

Several people glanced at Astra, full of envy and full of flaws. Can't do much with the Harem happening before their eyes. 

Astra's influence over the women in the Crystal Templars was too strong to deal with. They can do nothing and their shortcomings are always covered by Astra. 

They couldn't be pitted against Astra in terms of quality or quantity, only envious of the many women who approached them. 

Astra's attitude impressed many people with a high reputation. At least that person respects Astra. 

"Astra again. He's always an eyesore." The men resented, gave a sneer in their hearts. 

"It seems, there is a mission that is quite heavy to complete. That's why he's here." There was a soldier who played the role of a swordsman but gave a reasonable comment. 

They resumed their activities, forgetting about Astra for a moment so that they are mentally well preserved. 

After meeting with many women, Astra returned to work, receiving a call from the Crystal Templars at the center. 

He could take care of the women another time if the knight's duty was finished..

Astra is at his doorstep, the elegant way of the mesh facilitates his career as the most important knight for Crystal Templar.

He pointed his hand towards the door and knocked gently, but it sounded loud so that the person in the room could tell him to enter without extra time.

Sure enough, Astra was allowed in, immediately opened the door and greeted the person in the room. The room had been occupied by soldiers of the rank of Percival and administrative managers. 

From Astra's eyes, he knew the soldiers, and received the best impressions in order to carry out the activities of the mission he carried out.. 

"Hi everybody! I came here to receive a call." 

"Astra! As usual, you came on time." The soldier greeted Astra with a smile. 

Astra turned his head towards the soldier, giving a voice that was calm and comfortable to listen to.

"Hey! Sina! Long time no see." Astra greeted Sina, that Percival rank soldier. 

Sina's relationship with Astra looks calm, there are no problems at all. On the contrary, they seem to help at all.

"Did they sneer at you again?" Sina asked Astra something.

Astra closed his eyes for a moment, bored to serve useless people and only commented. They did not take any action to compete with Astra.

"Of course they do. I don't want to cause any more trouble with them." 

Sina laughed a little, reminiscing about the past that always gave them their best contribution.

"Okay! Forget this chat! Now, I have a task for you Astra! You can invite others to pursue the big goal this time."

Astra approached the woman, gave the best eye contact so that the administrative manager could put her trust in Astra. It was already done at Astra's first meeting.

"Really?! Who do you want to target this time?" Astra gave him confidence, not wanting to overdo it because it could bring him down. 

The female manager opened a piece of paper, it had been kept in her hand for Astra to see the info.

"Nela Vestarya. A succubus who has ravaged and disrupted the Dorment Market." 

Astra took the paper with both hands, immediately read as quickly as possible and intensively so that he could get information. At the same time can apply his ability to the enemy. 

After that, he handed everything over to the manager after reading all the posts. The knight didn't know the succubus before reading the piece of paper. 

Even though he doesn't fully understand, he can carry out missions because it's rare for monsters to enter the Freinte Kingdom. Even if there was, the monster was actually captured by the cavalry at the border and sent home. 

"How? Do you understand it?” The woman raised her eyebrows, checking for confirmation from the other person. 

Astra nodded in understanding, slowly because he wanted to maintain the image of a knight, especially in front of women. 

"I understand. At least, we don't need much time because Nela could be going to another city. She can't visit the Dorment Market because his reputation is falling apart." The manager answered, sat down and played his hands on the table. 

Astra's face was stunned, only answering the question for a moment because it was quite important in his career. It doesn't take much more time.

"Any other clues after the Dorment Market? It seems, I want to go there." Astra's mouth was showing his teeth, smiling cleanly.

"Unfortunately, none. She was able to manipulate her tracks after being kicked out of the market." 

No clues left. Only Astra had to think logically how to find the whereabouts of the succubus. 

If it's not done quickly, Nela could slowly undermine the stability of the kingdom. She could damage the pimp's pride with a series of blows. 

"Oh yes. There is one. After Nela was expelled, male sex slaves were allowed. So, women who are hurt can torture young men with their foreheads."

"As a result, the atmosphere of the illegal Dorment Market becomes hot and always attracts customers in the worst way. It can kill the slave itself."

After getting that hint, Astra was silent, but didn't want to disappoint because he had obtained important information. If the chaos happened, there must be Nela involved in the chaos. 

It didn't take long for Astra to invite Sina to have a close relationship even though they didn't see each other often. Because of Astra's appearance, Sina was able to become a soldier ready to die for the Kingdom of Freinte. 

"Sina! Let's go! We have a new mission. Are you busy today?" Astra called out to Sina in a clear voice. 

Sina looked straight at Astra, immediately answering without wasting any time. It was necessary because Sina didn't have to wait to get a balanced mission. 

The rest will be handed over to Astra.

"There isn't any." Sina answered, following the rhythm of Astra working as a Knight of the rank of Raynerus. 

Astra was near Sina, with teleportation magic widely used and patted Sina on the shoulder, giving Sina her own confidence and encouragement. 

"Good! Now we have to try. Right?"

"Okay!"

After the meeting, Astra and Sina left the room, and the manager had to return to normal activities. It didn't take long for them to become friends.

2