Chapter 20 – Prolonged Conflict (18+)
710 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Horse cart crowd horrendous sex activity, seeing a man suffering and his ass being raped by a woman's penis. 

It so happened that Nela had already completed the mission and the task at hand, getting clues faster than other adventures. Negotiations have gone smoothly and more effort is needed to come to a mutual agreement.

Nela took a deep breath, not forgetting the hard effort to get some information. Several rolls of paper have been received from someone who is considered important. 

The succubus listened to the screams and screams, the crowd's cheers were loud enough to reach Nela's ears, not to a certain extent. 

Nela ignored the crowd. However, when explored further, there was a horse belonging to Nela which was fast asleep, eating too much to the point of needing rest to get fit again. 

The succubus couldn't just ignore it, immediately using her wings to trace the events from above. The audience blocked Nela's view, so the perverted succubus chose to use its wings to see what was really going on. 

Nela's eyes narrowed, sweat dripping from her face and getting a boost from the worst pressure. Her gaze saw her sex slave being raped the wrong way. 

The sound of a man's sigh interfered with Nela's feelings, both sad and angry. The sex slave was covered in blood and his ass hole was used as a means of satisfying the lust of a naughty woman. 

"Not! My slave! Don't hurt him!"

Nela doesn't accept it, doesn't want to let her sex slave get unpleasant treatment. No one stopped the jerk's actions other than Nela herself. 

She landed her body smoothly, leveled in the middle of the crowd and gave a warning to the naughty woman, wanted to give a warning with both hands. 

The audience was shocked, decided to stay away from someone who would get into a fight between the two women. They didn't want to be left behind with the drama that was about to start.

The woman gets a dark aura from behind, forced to stop the sexual activity because she has to deal with prostitutes who always want semen. 

"Stop it right now! I don't want my beloved slave to fall apart." Nela's index finger pressed hard against the woman's neck, aiming to stop the rotten act.

She chose to let Lyon go, turning a big dick into a pussy with a few spells. The gloomy gaze was met with a gloomy and threatening gaze. Don't know herself by giving suffering. 

"Don't get in my way, you bitch! You've ruined my fun." The woman turned to Nela even though she didn't see the full form of a succubus. 

The woman let go of the slave, turned to Nela completely by turning her body, only completely naked and exerting some influence on the succubus. 

"Go away! I don't want to deal with you!"

Nela couldn't help herself, her right hand reflexively pressed against the woman's neck, pressing in so that the neck could be easily damaged. 

"Shut up! I won't let my beloved slave be bullied even if you insist on having sex with him." Nela's gaze looked defiant, the two women stared at each other.

In fact, the woman did not want to let Nela strangle her beautiful neck. His two hands prepared to cast a spell to damage the succubus' wings. 

While Nela and the woman were fighting, the audience couldn't just leave them alone, it was seen that two women were fighting just because of infidelity. 

Infidelity is an event that is awaited by the audience, it can be used as a popular spectacle among the public, especially in front of the eyes of a woman who has had children or before. 

The woman chuckled, disdainfully that Floating was willing to give treatment to a slave who was already covered in blood from the simultaneous whiplash. 

"Who do you think you are? You are her husband? Looks like you won't get along with him! Look at him! He was just a slave who only enjoyed misery! Remember that!" 

Nela was getting more and more disapproved, wanting to beat the woman with a hard punch. However, due to the presence of the audience, shrink Nela and force her to be careful. She didn't want to draw attention to the conflict. 

"How did you get into that place? I can't accept that you want to treat my slaves with that brutal act." Nela held her right hand, preparing her left hand to hit the woman if anything. 

"Where do I know? I'm only attracted to sex slaves and eat her merciful body." She grinned, giving the succubus an arrogant gesture. 

The two of them couldn't take their eyes off each other, too strong and trying to intimidate each other. 

"I got the slave first. I often make love to him when I'm bored. Then, you took my slave just like that?" 

The woman's anger exploded, not accepting the affair that had been carried out from the start. She returned to repay Nela for stealing the starting line first. 

"No wonder his dick weakened because you robbed him of his strength to make love to me!" The woman gritted her teeth, feeling the greatest provocation.

No one accepts with a different vision. It was Nela who raped Lyon but didn't torture Lyon and the woman hurt the sex slave for the pleasure of discontent. 

Nela didn't want to let go of the grip on the woman's neck, instead holding her still and doing magic on the succubus. 

The audience wants to see the storyline of the conflict, even though it can waste quite a lot of time. At least, they get expectations from the drama. 

There was no other movement, Nela and the woman had not yet issued their attacks. Their hands are bridled with doubt and it takes determination to answer them all. 

Apparently, they can't decide arbitrarily because the risks they face can be greater. Nela doesn't want her cart to fall apart because of the infidelity conflict. 

However, there was a woman who stepped on her feet, stepped forward without hesitation and wanted to give a good suggestion to both of them. 

Instead of them fighting, it was better to settle it in an elegant way. With a competition, they can end a long conflict. 

Someone approached them, offering a good opinion so they could stop fighting for now. That person clapped his hands hard.

The loud clapping ended the fight, not realizing that Nela's hand let go of the woman's neck and ignored the fight for a moment. 

"Hey, you two! I have good advice for you guys. Instead of you guys fighting and making noise in this place, how about we finish with a sex competition? So you have to make love to the best of your ability."

"I've selected several people to be judges to see your sexual activity. How? Are you guys interested in this competition?"

Nela and the woman were silent for a moment, the suggestion seemed really a solution to forget this quarrel. Previously, that luxurious place should not have a protracted fight that ended in bloodshed. 

However, they had to remind themselves that this rule was made to prevent the chaos that erupted. One solution to resolve this conflict is a sex competition. 

Not only applies to 2 women fighting for one man, it can also be with two men competing to get the one woman they desire.

If one of them makes the favor of the partner they are after, they become the winner. It will be an exciting spectacle and not to be missed. 

All choices are in their hands, want to have a healthy competition or do bloodshed. Their gazes returned to the person shrouded in a cloak and hood. 

1