Chapter 21 – S*x Contest (18+)
660 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nela and the woman remained silent, unable to muster their attacks. The sex competition that has been submitted has attracted a large audience. Who can satisfy the sex slave, then she is the winner.

The person behind the cloak and hood awaits a decision from both sides. Not many thrilling opportunities. The judges have arrived in the crowd and judged who deserves to be the best couple in sex.

Three women who are dressed neatly with short skirts and a nameplate stuck to the top of their shirt pocket. Their faces look beautiful and competent, their bodies are created to be sexy women and can satisfy the men who come to them. 

The three of them had made sure to trace the affair in front of their eyes. There was no rebuttal after the three jurors stood behind the hooded people. 

The character of the jury has a different character. Graceful, sweet and unfriendly attitude. However, they are trusted to judge all women and men in having sex.

"Can we start now? There are two prostitutes who fight for only one man. That's what we're used to.”

“It will be an interesting spectacle if there are two women fighting for one man.”

“Where's the man? I don't want to judge a man who is ugly and rotten."

They had been willing to judge the contest. The audience cheered and waited for the sex competition. No one wants to leave their chance. 

Now, it was only Nela and the woman to decide their final decision. They should not make the wrong choice which could lead to big problems for them.

Now, two conflicted women accept the competition and promise not to cheat and play sports.

However, they couldn't hide their rotten feelings, not wanting to lose first because they wanted to get that young man. The succubus approached her inventory and took a green potion that was meant to restore the sex slave.

After pouring it into Lyon's mouth, the healing effect flowed rapidly, closing the wound at the same time. As time passed, the sex slave had fully recovered.

The succubus showed the slave to the three jurors, letting them judge first. With only the bodies of men and women, they could judge by their mouths.

“This is the man we took. He was quite a nice guy and had his advantages. He is a strong man when it comes to love and obedient. I like him so much." Nela's hands wrapped around Lyon's still naked body. 

The three judges looked at Lyon from different perspectives. Keep their eyes silent and focus on the front. If necessary, their views changed from various directions. 

There were no obstacles from the three judges, in fact they agreed with the man, it could be used as an arena to win one man to be considered a winner.

“Apparently, he's a nice guy." The first jury gives an assessment.

"This man really turns me on." The second judge's eyes shone, attracted by the man. 

“Hurry up from now on!” The third jury was impatient, rushing to start the sex competition.

Before that, they had to arrange the wagon first, turning the cart into a suitable place for making love. 

The hooded man left the crowd, leaving the three judges to participate in resolving the conflict by a healthy competition. However, they don't hesitate to give punishment to women who cheat.

Lyon was placed on the wagon, put to sleep first and still conscious despite having escaped with loud cheers from the audience. 

The judges ordered a referee to balance the game. Most likely, there was a woman who performed a cheating technique. Magic and potions should not be used and should enjoy men's bodies in their own way.

The referee came to them after getting orders from the three judges. He chatted to the two women who were already wearing their sexy clothes, only a small cloth covering the nipples and vaginal opening.

He was wearing a male maid outfit and his body looked old. However, he still has a lot of energy to do the weight. 

“Your names. I'll write down your names so we can start the game." The referee turned to the two women with a professional face from him.

“Nela Vestarya.”

“Tyrani Vasque.”

Nela and Tyrani faced each other, looking at the referees with full preparation. It seemed, they had to think for a moment to launch their strategy.

The referee took out a silver coin, in the form of numbers and a picture of the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Freinte. The coin was tossed into the air vertically and caught with both wrinkled but powerful hands.

When the coin is shown, the number of the coin is above the hand, the woman who says the name first starts the sex competition. Meanwhile, the second name is just waiting for an opportunity.

The stages in the competition were quite easy. So, they have to do sex style to satisfy the desire of the man they crave. They only have 10 minutes. Then, the man must choose which woman gives satisfaction to his body. 

The winner can make love to their heart's content and become the rightful owner. The loser can't go near that guy again forever. It has become a rule in sex competitions in various places. 

“Nela Vestarya. You are the first. Tyrani Vasque. You're second."

Tyrani sighed and decided to wait and make the best plan to seize Lyon. Can't use spells and magic, he can use other means.

Now, the succubus got on the wagon and was told to make love in her own way. Sounds easy enough but hard to implement. 

The three judges sat neatly, while the audience could only stand so that the sex scenes could be shown. They can't give subtle comments and provide constructive criticism. Their mouth is spicy and what it is.

Nela approached Lyon, hugged her and put a seduction in the sex slave's ear. The succubus' gentle voice shouldn't be forgotten at all.

“I won't let you down. I will make you comfortable with my body. Ok?” Nela put on an eye patch so that Lyon felt a very passionate sex drive. 

The audience was getting enthusiastic, seeing a man become the object to choose two women who have a high sex desire. The sound of men's sighs is a spectacle to look forward to. 

Most of the audience was filled by women, but there were a few men who watched the sex competition. They also adjust their position so that all the spectators get a part in monitoring the perverted action on the cart. 

After Lyon's eyes were closed, Nela began to hug Lyon, landing her red and seductive lips on the man's lips, immediately crushing the tongue firmly and adding to the pleasure.

Nela's body was getting closer to Lyon, lifting Lyon with a warm hug and bringing their bodies together. Previously, Nela must warm up first in order to increase their enjoyment.

Stimulation of a woman's body can not be avoided just like that, giving pleasure stimulation and their bodies unite like a husband and wife who love each other.

The sigh of the man who was eagerly awaited by the audience, became interested and wanted to learn about foreplay and sex styles in order to get a man to satisfy her lust.

There were no commentators in the competition, beaten by cheers and research in the very minimalistic Freinte empire. 

“Come on! Don't be silent! You should touch my breasts right now.” The soft voice of the succubus gave a special order for Lyon to squeeze the big and sensitive breasts.

Lyon's head was forced down, tasting delicious breasts from all sides. One of Lyon's hands gripped the breast gently but gave stimulation to the succubus. The tail moved randomly in the air and the two perverted wings curled up again and stroked Lyon's back.

No one expected that sex style. Their passion re-grows and thrives in seconds. The judges were just silent and waiting to see what Nela did. 

Meanwhile, Tyrani was only analyzing the sex scene, grinning because the scene didn't seem like it had existed before. The temptation could have provided a chance of victory. 

“I will snatch that slave and be mine right now.”

1