Chapter 22 – S*x Duel (18+)
672 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the sexual activity that shocked the audience. They were shouting at the woman who gave the best service to the sex slave who felt the cruelty of the succubus body.

Time went on for two minutes, the warm-up by that perverted woman had a tremendous effect, providing a good anticipation to give a big warning not to walk away from employers who still need it.

The sigh of pleasure from a man becomes the moment he's been waiting for. The sex slave is laid to the floor and the succubus is willing to give a cunt of pleasure. 

Nela immediately lifted the slave's legs, immediately saw the penis that was ready to clamp Nela's naughty pussy. 

They don't have much to do to keep the lust consistent and they have to increase their romantic feelings to increase their judgment. A neatly arranged sex style is a good judgement.

Without thinking, Nela immediately inserted the big pussy into the penis, pressing it so that Lyon got a great stimulation.

“I will enter right now!”

Nela doesn't need to think anymore, immediately rapes the sex slave with her best touch. The two crotch fused together and the lewd liquid mingled into one, a pleasure to look forward to.

Lyon's body became weak, only able to give everything to a succubus he had just met. Nela immediately moves her body vertically, dominating so that Lyon's pleasure becomes real.

Lyon's sigh shook throughout the audience, sounding melodious and the tempo of the voice was quite neat.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Continue! Don't stop!” Lyon's body followed the rhythm of the vaginal vibration.

Nela's vagina seemed to pinch and gave pleasure with that melodious voice. The two legs of the succubus pinned the back with those beautiful legs.

The audience enjoyed the sex contest. It's just, they want to wait for the moment for 10 minutes. They shout at Nela as a woman who can snatch that man. Meanwhile, the three judges kept their eyes on them.

Not wanting to hold back any longer, Nela put on a satisfied face, enjoying the sexual activity that was carried out to dominate the slave. The slave's body seemed to be powerless and continued to react quickly.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” Lyon couldn't control himself, climaxing immediately within minutes of that vertical pressure.

"Feel this! Get it all out! Don't hesitate!” Nela's face looks excited and her body sways with her breasts.

Now, Lyon has to secrete sperm fluid to squirt into the womb of that mischievous succubus. The audience felt enthusiastic, trying to remember the intimate relationship before their eyes. 

Small children should not watch this scene. If he is stubborn, the child is taking a risk that shouldn't have happened.

“I’m cumming!”  Lyon stuck his tongue out, his eyes closed, feeling the pleasure. His eyes were closed and he felt pleasure spreading throughout his body.

After seducing the sex slave with physical touch, Nela leaves with a large amount of semen stuck to her uterus, sometimes dripping onto the floor.

She uses the Green Potion to restore Lyon's strength to its original state. The referee only agreed to Nela's behavior and called the other woman to have sex again. 

“Nela Vestarya already finished with a lot of sperm fluid flowing into her uterus. Tyrann Vasque. your turn.”

Tyrani immediately switched positions with Nela. However, Nela did not want to wear underwear that covered her nipples and vaginal opening. It was because the succubus wanted to play again.

Back to the sex contest. Lyon is still lying on the wagon, the audience wants to know the strategy Tyrani used to win over the sex slave.

She approached Lyon and hugged him first, Tyrani's body position was on top of Lyon's. The warm embrace was accompanied by a warm whisper. 

“Lyons! Remember me! I will free you from that succubus. But, if you choose that succubus, I will kill you.” Tyrani's whispers reached Lyon's ears, threatening and no one listened to the whispers.

Lyon was silent and started the lovemaking activity. Tyrani undressed and decided to provide some comfort even though she was a crazy woman who arbitrarily took over the bond of love. 

After a tight and warm kiss, Lyon was laid down and allowed Tyrani to control Lyon. Before that, Lyon invited Tyrani to squeeze her breasts with both hands.

After teasing the slave's crotch, his penis enlarges and prepares to traverse the huge hole. The big penis went straight in and began to slip between the untouched vagina. 

“Enter! Enter! The penis is in my vagina!” Tyrani's scream sounded loud, his crotch was touched hard.

Not only was Lyon lying, Tyrani moved her body. Her two breasts rotated in a counterclockwise direction. Her body heated up and her gaze was fixed only on the sex slave.

Lyon's legs were parallel to the floor, the pressure into Tyrani's vagina lifted them up little by little.

“What about my pussy? Do you like it?" Tyrani's tongue popped out of his mouth, asking Lyon a question.

No answer. Instead, that sighing sound and the strange bodily stimulation caused the slave to be unable to move his body was filled with pressure. 

Only by mastering the mind and psyche of the sex slave, they almost achieve the desired orgasm. Their lascivious liquid is tightly knitted together with their lust.

Lyon's voice was spent only on a melodious sigh that could be used as a sound of blessing. 

The slave's two hands felt the softness of the breasts, squeezing to get a strong stimulation from the front. The woman looks crazy because the penis in the vagina is getting bigger and hotter. 

The audience used their hands and mouths to liven up the contest, getting the scene they wanted. On the other hand, the three judges just wore a straight face, unable to judge Tyrani arbitrarily.

“I’m cumming!” It wasn't Lyon, it was Tyrani who made a loud scream, but the audience's ears didn't mind the sigh.

His body trembled as he secreted sperm fluid that spread everywhere. His voice is still there to be used for preparation for the deciding round. Their bodies become determined to get their dreams.

It's been five minutes of running time, Tyrani doesn't want to stop until the time runs out. his lascivious body still endures and continues to drain the slave's sperm and energy.

When the whistle sounded from the referee, Tyrani's body was stopped by time. Sticky sperm fluid actually flows towards the uterus. 

She already installed a trick in the activity of the intimate relationship. A face shrouded in cunning provides a great chance of victory. 

Tyrani left the wagon and waited for the decision with a grinning face. The belief in victory resides in that rotten heart. 

Now, Lyon dropped two different options. Those two women can dominate her body in their own way.

[***]

The decisive round, a round that became more exciting for the audience. One man must choose between two women who have sex. In this sex contest, lust takes precedence over love. Nobody wants to listen to that bullshit.

Between Nela or Tyrani, stand next to Lyon with a distance given by the referee. The two women were given the freedom to take their beloved slave. However, if you hug in pairs, the winner is already determined..

They're showing off their bodies, trying to give the slave a seduction. Their body shape is not different at all. Only from within their hearts, serving slaves with affectionate sex or with full of torture.

“Come here, Darling! I will give everything to make you comfortable with me.” Nela extended a hand for the slave to approach and hug the mischievous succubus. 

"Come here! I will make you comfortable if I am by your side. We can make love all night and find what you want.” Despite treating Lyon harshly, Tyrani held his body in both hands with a gentle caress.

The audience cheered and supported the two contestants so that the sex contest ended with a matching winner. Their hopes are set on the two women who are trying to find their partners.

Meanwhile, the three judges still didn't say much. They can give an assessment when the game is successful. They couldn't concentrate because a lot of the audience made their noise. 

“I think we know who the winner is." The first judge moved his mouth after watching the sex contest.

Lyon had to choose one of them.

1