Chapter 23 – Unsportsmanlike (18+)
504 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The activity of having sex with two different seductions still continues today. Their voices invite the sex slave to have the slave in their lap. 

The bodies of the two of them were left exposed just like that so that their beloved slave could become theirs completely. Without any woman trying to use cunning ways to achieve victory.

Lyon sensed something unfamiliar. The two masters called out to a dog with their whistles. Their soft voices sounded persuasive and wanted to make sure their beloved slave came to them.

Lyon's head shook left and right without a clear purpose. The two masters kept forcing him to move. Their bodies emit a smell that makes them addicted and can not get rid of the lust that attacks them.

The audience could not be silent, their noise was very disturbing to the ears of the three judges. They were just busy watching and seeing what happened to them. 

They already know who the winner of the contest is. It's just that, they won't express their opinion before the game ends.

Nela and Tyrani are still busy showing off their beautiful bodies, but there has been no progress in getting the option of rejection and a voice that many perverted men are interested in.

"Come on, Lyon! Move over here and hug me! I won't let other women harass you.” The succubus extended its outstretched hand, trying to grab Lyon in order to increase the chances of getting the slave.

Tyrani didn't want to lose to that perverted succubus, her head spinning left and right to look for something effective to provide that perverted stimulation. However, there was nothing good about exerting influence on the sex slave. 

The contestants must not move their bodies and move closer to the partner they are after by coming to them. However, they can give a special effect to approach Lyon in a moment.

Unable to get their wish, it took their brains and effort for the slave to glance at them and give them a warm hug. 

Nela looks away from Lyon even though the succubus is taking steps to smoothen her business.

Nela instead lay down and the two breasts piled Nela's front and allowed Lyon to feel her body lovingly and fuse their lascivious liquid from their crotch.

“What are you doing, you perverted slut?!” Tyrani put on a confused face, unable to guess what the succubus was doing stretching out on the wagon. 

Nela let out an elegant smile, her eyes sparkled and looked up at the daytime sky. Her hands turned to a crotch that was still wet and warm. The traces of sperm fluid are still left in the section, emitting an extraordinary odor that can be thick.

“Make love to me! I'm sure you must think of me more than that woman. She just wants you to leave me and have fun in that abyss of pleasure.”

Nela's voice grabbed Lyon's eardrums, causing Lyon to leave Tyrani's side and crawl over to the succubus's side slowly. His body looks reflex to a familiar groin.

Tyrani just stood still, her body has no effect on a sex slave who has been treated well. She tried to feel her body and tried to enjoy the body with a loud sigh. However, it was not at all familiar with Lyon's body which always received affection.

“Wait a minute! Don't go! Look at me, Darling! I want to enjoy your body.” Tyrani's eyes narrowed, a crawling motion had left the woman alone.

An advantage that was obtained without Tyani's knowledge, seemed to fail because she could not maximize the contest to get the targeted man to be able to channel her desires. 

The audience's voices seemed excited and chaotic, relying on Nela to give affection in the intimate relationship. 

After getting a hug, Lyon fell on top of Nela's body, gave a warm kiss and tightened the hug with both of their hands. The hug fueled their desire, preparing the lascivious liquid that coalesced within their own minds. 

Meanwhile, Tyrani is under intense pressure with a romantic relationship in front of his face. The woman's naked body became meaningless and became the blasphemy of a loser. 

“Why did you choose that naughty succubus over me?! Though, I don't…” Tyrani's inner voice hurt her, seeing her sex slave leave her just like that.

With that close relationship, Nela is considered the winner. The succubus deserved a sex slave she loved.

The three judges got satisfaction after watching the sex contest. They nodded and passed information with sound magic that flowed swiftly and slowly to both the contestants and the audience who didn't notice. 

They don't forget to give a critique to entertain a loser and warn a winner so as not to get caught up in winning temporarily.

The first judge commented first, then the second and third judges in different points of view. It's not always the same at that moment.

“Even though Nela only had one sexual intercourse and more hugs and flirts, she managed to make more memories of the slave. Meanwhile, Tyrani drained the slave's body barely remaining. That's why he will lose in the decider."

“Both bodies are sexy and seductive. However, compassion is what is needed rather than torture."

“I think they both use different sex positions. The two positions look different with the way intercourse and sucking sperm are quite different. I think the demon won everything.”

No one wants to accept that defeat, an unacceptable defeat will lead to gloom and disapproval with activities that are hard to accept.

The cheers of victory after the sex contest ended, became disgrace and ridicule at the defeat. The gnashing of teeth and fury for no reason exploded and was released inappropriately. Tyrani's gloomy aura backfired and ruined his own name.

"Shut up all of you!"

The screams of a woman who swallowed a crushing defeat caught the attention of the audience and her own rivals. 

“I don't accept this defeat! You must have done some trick to damage that slave and give him the memory effect.”

Nela let go of a tight and warm hug, letting the slave rest for a while after releasing the sperm fluid that was used to enter Nela's vaginal area.

Tyrani's face was disheveled, her brown hair was disheveled and added to the sweat after stimulating her body. 

Bras and panties had been put on to protect her pride and made a leisurely walk towards her nemesis.

Nela's serious face and sinister eyes wanted to give a final warning. The clasps of both hands were swung at the sides of her sexy body.

“You've lost. You can't go near him anymore. This affair has ended in my hands.” Nela pointed at Tyrani with her index finger, the stupid game was over. 

Tyrani got back on her feet and no challenge returned. The referee approached the fight and tried to break up the fight.There is no sense of sportsmanship in Tyrani, she doesn't want to lose because she is sure that Nela will do something. 

“Cursed Bitch! You will accept the consequences right now. Apparently, you don't belong here."

The referee spread his arms, keeping Nela's distance from Tyrani. The veins on that wrinkled forehead grew bigger and gave a warning to a woman overcome with defeat.

"That's enough, Miss! Leave him alone!” The referee used both hands to contain Tyrani's emotions but failed to anticipate.

The referee's warning meant nothing to Tyrani, immediately hurled his naked body in front of Nela and swung his right arm from below. The blow hit Nela's face and left a bruise on her chin. She took a few steps back.

There is no second chance. The violence becomes a big problem if it is met with a few punches and long breaths to give the rotten woman remorse. 

Now, Nela didn't want to let the blow pass. 

1