Chapter 31 – Golden Opportunity
185 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nela and Astra were at their best, their distance increased even more as the white horse ridden by Astra was forced to step four feet swiftly., under intense pressure to achieve Astra and Arina's goals.

Meanwhile, Arina was still sitting in the saddle and hoped to help Astra who was in his ambition to catch the succubus. 

“Arina! Get your hands off! I will move there to catch that evil creature!” Astra turned his head back and told Arina.

Arina just nodded in understanding, trying to get the horse speed from Nela. A rope was already in Arina's control, letting Astra stand behind her with a loose rope but still able to control the white horse. 

Astra tried to maintain balance artificial weapons were stored before being able to fight the succubus. 

Not lagging any further, Nela spreads her legs, willing to keep her balance and prepare to take down Astra a second time. 

“I told you, I will catch you right now!” Astra was willing to take a stand, jumping into the air and grabbing the end of the cart so that it could come to Nela. 

However, Nela advanced a little and only took one step to fall from the wagon, being in the area of ​​the cart's barrier. 

Not only Nela but Astra was also prepared to launch a punch that was used to counter the attack. 

The two hands nudged each other, hitting their desired target with fierce friction that felt painful inside their bodies.

Astra was hit in the chest, unlucky as Nela's fist shot flew upwards. Meanwhile, Nela gets a hard hit on her face, still pretty young despite getting bruises on her face. 

Nela was thrown backward, but the impact did not make her fall from the wagon, she felt safe because the wooden railing of the cart saved Nela herself. She doesn't get hit that isn't too hard but can leave pretty severe bruises.

Astra was thrown from above and had bad luck because the attack was enough to give him a domino effect, feeling like he lost the bet with the succubus.

However, Arina's strong hand saved Astra, carrying her romantically even though Astra would fall if she couldn't bear the weight.

Fortunately, Arina was able to train hard to lift free since she was young, so her ability was useful to save Astra's life and his pride.

The look in her eyes sparkled into anxiety that couldn't be contained, it was not certain that the girl wanted to take care of the handsome knight when the chase was over. The wound inside the armor looked quite severe.

"Astra-kun! Are you alright?” Arina looked at Astra, full of concern she had.

The girl's hold on her hand saved Astra, providing a second chance to prepare properly.

“That's okay. I survived thanks to you. Thank you for your gentle hands.” With a manly voice, Arina's body inside the armor felt hot at that remark, only with that romantic touch, they could get a chance to have a good relationship. 

However, Arina's hand couldn't hold it in any longer, helping Astra to calmly fix her sitting position, tried to be calmer without any mistakes, and prevented the horse from screaming with the rioting that was there. 

During their recovery, they fell far behind again, the templars shouted and tried to give the signal to attack Nela even though it was to no avail.

Their sitting position had been corrected, giving them a second chance to catch up with Nela again. Even though the templars went away from them, they can catch up again and give an endless struggle.

Astra's hot body is covered by a suit of armor, and can't show that weakness because they want to give the best performance in the mission they are carrying out.

“We're after them again! Arina! Hug me from behind! After that, let go when it's ready!” Astra's orders resurfaced, immediately raising ambitions even more. 

His body was still weak but still able to carry out the pursuit activity, not hindering the other templars. However, he was able to deal a fatal blow to the mischievous succubus.

There was no satisfactory result from the handsome knight, wanting to get a woman who was quite destructive and disrupted the Freinte Kingdom system someday.

The white horse ridden by Astra still survives to this day, but its four legs are on the verge of being limited and they run the risk of losing the strength to run someday.

Back at Nela, arrows, and spears hit the wagon again, but the ups and downs of the terrain didn't stop her from holding on anymore. Both legs are up and the beautiful and sexy crotch can still hold on and has a good weapon to beat the enemy faster.

Nela got up again and collected some of the spears and arrows that came at her, the distance with the Templars was quite close and could provide good momentum to widen the specified distance. 

The formation of the templars that use horses is already going well. However, the problem is that they still don't know how to stop Nela who is in quite a wild state.

Moving to destroy the wheelchair seemed difficult because Nela's brown horse was too fast and couldn't just stop. 

Nela has collected the arrows and spears, licking them one by one, and considers the arrows and spears to be a penis that must be licked one by one. It was a great opportunity to give the best lesson.

After the water of all the arrows and spears was filled with saliva, Nela's face changed drastically into a perverted woman who cursed many people for her pleasure.

Many arrow attacks miss and only reach the end of the cart and only arrive at the wrong time in general. 

He gathered the arrows in one hand, threw them straight into the air, and waited for a more enjoyable torture momentum to be seen, shot straight into the air.

Not to be missed, Nela immediately threw her spear into the air in any direction, leaving only a nasty, sticky drool on the tip of the weapon. 

Now, Nela turned to Lyon, turned around, and took off the clothes covering her breasts and pussy, in just a few seconds, she wanted to make love to her sex slave and forget the templars who would chase her. 

“See you this time! I will return to your beloved slave.” The succubus looked at them disdainfully and immediately served the couple with her body,

Lyon couldn't do much but accept the slavery, instantly getting a perverted touch from the front and a delicious kiss preventing the slave from escaping safely.

Meanwhile, the arrows and spears fell back down and prepared to hit the enemy with a brutal attack that came swiftly. 

“Unlucky! There are arrows! Dodge right now!”

“Get out of there! Don't get hit ….” The Templar spread out his arms and gave orders to the other Templars before getting a spear struck towards his helmet.

Several of the horses of the Templar army were hit by painful arrows and spears. Lots of horse screams from the airstrikes from the succubus, forced to bring down the master who was still focused on chasing the naughty succubus.

"Damn it! That bastard is up to something devious! This must be all her doing!”

“We have to help and check all the horses that got hit by that arrow! Make sure our horse is okay and the side chases that succubus right now!”

The remaining Templars returned to pursue a different formation, getting weaker and easily overcome. 

When Astra came to them, he stopped the white horse in his grip for a while to give him a break after trying so hard to get close to the wagon.

“How? Why did you stop chasing?!”

“Astra von Slavyart. It looks like your face is red. What's wrong with you?” A templar who was on the ground met Astra, curious about the condition of the handsome man's body.

“It doesn't matter. I can handle it myself!” Astra went down with Arina with the horse which was already within its limits, swapping it for another horse.

Luckily they got a good white horse to chase Nela back because her master had been hit by the spear.

Astra came to the person, immediately shouted, and wanted to give a smile even though his body was not in good condition.

“I will get the succubus as soon as possible so that the state of our country returns to normal.”

0