Chapter 32 – Technical Problem
148 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Some of the cavalry and the Templars, a gifted and well-armed infantrymen, were forced to stop pursuing their targets.

Their white horses were only rested so the arrow and spear wounds could be healed. Healing magic learned over the years became useful in this condition.

For now, Nela was still safe and could take a good opportunity to leave her trail for even longer. In addition, the sex slaves had to be kept in the cart in a steady state.

Astra decided to use the remaining white horses, leaving a few templars ready to pack

Meanwhile, Tyrani was still moving forward, forced to climb trees and move freely through the air. Tyrani's decision caused the Templars to look at the prostitute and raise their swords.

Astra with his horde separated again, pursuing two targets simultaneously and their concentration was divided indirectly.

"Chase her! Don't let him escape safely!" One of the Templars exclaimed, not wanting to let the templars

Tyrani's eyes didn't realize that the sound of the twigs beat the sound of the four white horse's legs. The slut was just not aware of the presence and concentration of the only one woman, Nela Vestarya.

The scattered formation of the cavalry was enough to stop Tyrani's speed in the trees, it was only a matter of good execution so that the prostitute could be caught easily.

The Templars were willing to catch up and aim when they had a good chance to knock Tyrani to the ground.

The right hand was still holding the saddle, controlling the white horse with their classy abilities.

At the right moment, they immediately fired their crucial shot and didn't forget to cast a spell so they could capture Tyrani with their confidence.

"Throw!"

Arrows and spears soared through the air, traversing time and space at high speed and recognizing multiple hit and miss targets.

Several spears hit Tyrani's body and caused him to lose his balance on a branch and lose his balance to jump onto another branch.

The prostitute's screams became good prey for the templars, immediately turning around after Tyrani falls on the branch.

Quickly, several templars came at Tyrani, pulling out their spears with no weight at all and the screams grew louder. The woman's hands and feet were restrained as hard as they could.

Finally, they were able to capture Tyrani with good abilities. In addition, they prepared arrows in case the Tyranis resisted trying to rebel.

"Enough with this game! Come with us right now.”

The prostitute's limbs had no other choice, just resigned and regretted something as the anger grew as the succubus won the sex contest.

After being treated with a certain amount of magic, chains were attached to both hands and placed behind so that Tyrani could not let go of the chains easily.

The Templars who managed to capture Tyrani only escorted him to his destination and let the naked body be shown.

Now, the templars must take Tyrani to the templars' resting place before returning to chase Nela.

However, on Nela's side, the templar couldn't do much. Instead, they could only regret that action.

[***]

Nela finished the sexual activity with her slave, feeling her body shaking after getting the desired sperm. Sex and emergency potions are still kept safe.

The condition of Lyon's body was dying and a lot of sperm was drained to fulfill the succubus' lust.

The brown horse was still trying hard to exhaust his strength to be free from the shackles of the pursuit, able to continue his journey in peace.

The succubus checked the back again, forgetting the bra and panties left in the wagon during the intercourse.

However, the templars came back. Nela's facial expression did not show anxiety, a lot of sweat was pouring down her body after trying hard to drain the sperm.

A wide, sly smile and a tongue that wiggles because it wants to absorb more sperm than a sex slave. In addition, with love and affection, Nela can play happily for as long as possible, let alone her sex slave.

“They came back. But, I was more prepared to serve their attitude.”

Nela stood up straight and prepared to serve them a second time, wanting to feel the atmosphere that wasn't too much

Astra is at the forefront, trying to bring down Nela with all his might, and wants to consider giving

Not only that, the other white horses were forced by their masters to surround Nela and force the horse to go straight… and there was no need to make sure that

There were not a few templars left to throw the arrows and spears at Nela, though Nela's magic was strong enough and could reverse the air attack on the templars themselves.

However, they still haven't given up and raised their spirits so that they can achieve their goals well, and don't want to be involved in other problems.

"Come on! Make sure you can hijack that wagon ASAP!” One experienced Templar instantly enhances the reputation of their teammates and subordinates.

“Astra! You take care of that succubus and make sure you catch her.” He continued and handed the succubus to Astra.

Astra nodded in understanding, there was no need to go to the trouble of catching a succubus like the other comrades. Her abilities are somewhat better and can raise her level to get the rank of Adeline.

Astra stepped forward and tried to stand on the horse and approach the cart with maximum strength. Astra used tier 2 magic to lighten his body so that the white horse wouldn't burden Astra too much.

After approaching, Astra immediately held the greatsword with both hands, expending all his strength at one point so that Nela couldn't block the sword.

“Taste this, you naughty succubus!”

Astra's swing attacks were stopped easily. Nela's hand blocked the sword and caused Astra's morale to drop drastically, not expecting a succubus to be able to withstand the attack.

However, Nela only responded calmly, Astra's heated body became unnecessary and difficult to talk about

“Goodbye, Playboy!”

   

The energy was obtained from the sperm fluid indirectly, channeling the magic flow to Astra so that it could fall off the horse.

Astra remained silent, allowing himself to be knocked down while enduring the scorching heat in his body, unable to expect to be able to fulfill his duties properly.

Nela had finished dealing with Astra, turned to the other templars who were trying to enter the wagon area, and drove away gently.

Astra and his white horse fell at the same time, lucky not to be stepped on by another white horse and someone came to Astra while offering a helping hand so he could get back up.

“Need help, Astar-kun?”

Unfortunately, Astra's health couldn't be controlled anymore, his body went limp again and not long after, collapsed within a few seconds.

The Templar drew closer to Astra, offering to sleep Astra on his thigh, in a situation that was pleasing to most men, let alone perverts.

“Are you all right, Astra-kun?!”

"Stupid! Why did you even come here?” Astra had time to say a few words to Arina before falling completely.

“Because… I'm really worried about you. I won't let you fight alone to catch that succubus."

“Now, I will accompany you until you recover. OK?" Arina continued, taking care of Astra with pleasure.

0