Chapter 33 – Finally Free
177 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nela was still focused on the pursuer who wanted to give the truth by getting rid of the succubus. They thought the succubus in front of their eyes could have the potential to destroy parts of the Freinte Kingdom

The pursuit of the Templars would not end even if Astra's existence had been removed by the succubus.

They were still struggling with several towering weapons, simultaneously in front of the air, and were well prepared to beat the enemy.

Their motivation and enthusiasm can at least bother Nela, they don't want to be lazy to complete their sacred tasks.

The templar leader didn't change much, the contribution in the pursuit meant nothing in front of Nela's eyes.

They can only throw arrows and spears at their intended targets, not being able to injure Nela who is ready to receive arrows and spears.

Meanwhile, the white horse had not been able to surpass the speed of the brown horse recruited by Nela, the slut's body was still untouched by the damage from the cavalry.

They still hadn't left Nela and were trying to hold on to their position as long as possible. He let out a loud voice and wanted to make a good plan so they could catch Nela.

"Finish her! We don't want her to escape safely and mess up other places, do we?”

"Yes sir!" The other Templars raised their voices, absolutely motivated.

They immediately made good plans and did their best with their remaining abilities.

Several people tried to reach the end of the wagon, but Nela was always blocked and returned to being as expected.

That succubus didn't just want to attack them at full power, didn't want to fight them because she had to charge

She moved forward and took a carrot and attached it to a stick tied to a small rope, pointed at a horse, and saw the change in speed.

Suddenly, the brown horse saw the carrot and rushed to get the carrot with his desire, wanting to reach with that mouth.

With the impossible side that the horse had experienced, the speed of the cart and horse moved fast, leaving a herd of white horses still struggling to enter the wagon.

The Templars panicked even more, unable to imagine if they let the succubus escape and their pressure grew even greater.

With no Astra by their side, the pursuit failed and nothing could be done to gain the speed of Nela's brown horse.

Their facial expressions were filled with intense pressure. Profuse sweat dripped from their bodies and soaked their armor, having no effect at all in the pursuit.

The other Templars sensed the strangeness of their horses, unable to do more to defeat the succubus.

“Chase the wagon! Don't let us let them go!”

The middle and back ranks have long problems, not being able to bring out their full potential and requiring them to bring out their best potential.

“But, our horse can't chase the horse! They are exhausted." One of the Templars explained, could not do much.

The white horses that were proud of their holiness couldn't do much, their legs were already on the threshold.

The arrows and spears would not reach the wagon and they would be further and further apart and the Templars would not be able to control the chase very well.

As a result, Nela and the cart escaped from the pursuit of the horses. There's no need to worry about being attacked again, even Nela can widen their distance quickly.

With a heavy heart, they decided to rest their white horses, pulling the saddles so that they stopped moving their four legs to chase Nela.

After that, they dismounted and regrouped, one of the leaders ordered them to line up and began to vent his anger on the templar.

All the infantry that had gathered only regretted their actions, their performance was not up to their expectations when they had captured the succubus.

"Why did you guys stop? We have a wonderful opportunity to complete our sacred mission. If this happens, we will be severely punished once we enter our capital.”

The remaining Templars simply bowed their heads, unable to carry their full burden.

“Forgive us, sir! You see, if we keep pushing ourselves, we'll become an incredibly easy target.”

The Templars who led this mission just let out a long sigh, and could not imagine this failure to be heard in the ears of the kings and other higher-ups.

"I don't care! Anyway, we must not let this failure happen the next. Understand?"

They just nodded in understanding, not wanting to repeat the same mistake. However, according to them, Nela is difficult to catch and the succubus could damage other cities if left alone.

The area of ​​prostitution is getting stronger and wider but is not visible in the face of the Kingdom of Freinte and will potentially bring havoc and lose everything.

"That's enough! We have to go back to where we were before. Reportedly, we have caught the prostitute.”

They decided to walk and take their horses to another investigator. They also have to meet with Astra as soon as possible and immediately rebuild their strength to capture Nela.

It wasn't easy enough and they should at least be able to do it to the best of their ability.

[***]

The Templar troops tasked with pursuing Nela's whereabouts failed miserably. In addition to Astra's execution, which is difficult to

Tyrani was escorted by many Templars and hoped that she would follow in the footsteps of other prostitutes.

The Kingdom of Freinte strictly forbids prostitution in their environment because they consider it a despicable act and can tarnish the chastity of women.

However, the lust of predators exacerbated the condition of the kingdom by treating women as tools of sexual gratification.

Moreover, if a predator has supreme power that causes the prey to be unable to act much, it is forced to fulfill the desires of the predators who must and are never satisfied.

As punishment, they must come to the Crystal Palace to fulfill their sentence, heavily guarded by the Crystal Templars who are ready to kill prostitutes if they dare to escape.

If only the women did not have sufficient strength, they could be easily exploited and their self-esteem dwindled over time.

The women who were arrested were not allowed to wear their clothes and were tried with harsh penalties.

Tyrani is visited by a fully armed Templar, all weapons are neatly stored so that they can be reused.

“You know why you did such a despicable act? You made us angry with your whore activities.”

Tyrani greeted a Templar, trying to calm himself down so he wouldn't get into any more trouble. However, it seemed impossible to do so if he instead caused another problem.

“Speak as you please since you have captured me, preventing me from taking out the succubus.”

The Templar smitten with emotion instantly pulled out a light sword and pointed the tip at Tyrani's neck, making sure the woman didn't talk much.

“Shut up! I could have killed you if you rebelled again.”

Tyrani was silent, there was no need to discuss anything else. The woman looked away to the right and didn't want to talk to the Templar anymore.

After the farewell, Tyrani along with the other women were brought to the place that was directed to the Templar. Astra and Arina hadn't gathered as usual and needed some time to greet them.

0