Chapter 37 – Two Succubus (18+)
634 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun intends to descend from the sky and many birds are flying in the air for immigration. The city of Samantha was still as noisy as ever. Especially when the night comes.

Many residents have completed important activities and do not intend to leave their homes after their obligations have been fulfilled.

A lot of scary things happened in that room. Time passed quickly and did not expect the perpetrator of the rape to turn into a victim of the succubus' lust.

Nela's room is filled with blood and corpses of gang members who like to disrupt the city and are considered criminals who are free to do anything.

Nela held the hands of the corpse that couldn't be helped anymore and felt pleasure when her vagina was filled with various objects.

The eyes of love and stimulation do not stop forcing the corpse to make love romantically. The lives of all the mobs could not be saved anymore.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Again! Come on! Keep on raping me! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Nela's sigh of pleasure becomes a strong threat to anyone who wants to rape brutally many people.

The noise from one room was quite disturbing to the next room, breaking the peace of the other neighbors who had been listening to the sighs from the morning.

The innkeeper couldn't hold back the sound any longer, it became a big problem and disturbed the peace of the neighbors if left unchecked.

He immediately opened the door and went to Nela personally, but with a face that couldn't contain his emotions because a lot of blood was spilled in the room.

Nela is still moving her lascivious body, still wanting to get the lust that she wants to satisfy with a big black penis.

The innkeeper's right hand grabbed Nela's neck and wrapped it around her so that Nela couldn't escape the expulsion of the fat man who only had one arm.

"Enough of your behavior, you bitch! You even bothered the other innkeepers!”

The Innkeeper couldn't contain his emotions, his face turning red as the warning was completely heeded by the succubus who was busy wiggling her body mischievously.

Without further consideration, the innkeeper took Nela out of the inn

After arriving at the front of the inn, Nela was thrown into the middle of the road, becoming the spectacle of the residents who felt disgusted with her. No one wants to rape Nela in the middle of the road.

"Get out! And never come back again!”

The succubus fell to the ground, but its lust was still not extinguished, only showing how perverted the succubus was.

However, didn't think at all about the state of Lyon being kicked out of the room through the window.

 

People who saw the state of the naked woman and a large amount of semen and blood attached chose to ignore the woman and did not worry when several groups of girls arrived.

Time passed, many people were passing by and their eyes avoided dirty looks and their ears were covered so that Nela's moans could not be heard.

Nela's mind recovered little by little, got up from the street and walked slowly to reach

No one came to the succubus to fulfill their lust. They returned to their respective paths of life.

His thoughts were running fast, wanting to find his favorite slave so he could accompany Nela when she slept.

After picking up his wagon, the short white-haired succubus left the inn and forgot about the expulsion.

After a search around the inn, the sex slave was nowhere to be found. Several times, Nela had searched with her two wings.

There was no result that Nela wanted. There is no sign of where the sex slave was put. All windows have been checked in the place of stay, and only a bunch of trash is available there.

"Where is he? I can’t find him.”

Nela's mind was cleared again, she didn't want negative thoughts to overwhelm Nela, she wanted to find a sex slave for a while so she could devour sperm every day.

"Alright! I'll try it later. I can't find that sex slave for now."

Nela landed again, her feet gently touching the cart and making no meaningless sound.

There is no problem with Nela's inventory. there are still many gold coins that can be spent. At the very least, the extra underwear was effective enough for the naughty lady before continuing on her adventure.

The carts and horses are moving again and want to find good clothes to protect the pearls from being exploited by just anyone.

Even though the woman was thirsty for sex, she had to keep from disturbing the residents living in Samantha Town, which was filled with buildings of many floors. However, the building is filled with a gang of gangs who are hungry for sex and drugs.

After buying the desired underwear, the short white-haired succubus left the clothing store and the newly purchased underwear was put on to cover her body.

Before getting on the cart, Nela's footsteps stopped, and the tail behind her was shaking uncontrollably.

There came a succubus who came to Nela suddenly, their eyes could not be wasted. Their bodies didn't move, just stiff, and didn't know each other yet.

The succubus has long blue hair, violet eyes, and lipstick in her mouth a sexy body, and dresses more discreetly than Nela, not just in a bra and panties.

They glanced at each other, fell silent, and had not uttered a word and

Nela threw that smile, still not familiar with the figure of the same race as her. At least, Nela still wants to get acquainted with the woman in front of her eyes.

"Can I help you, Miss?!"

“You must be the succubus the Crystal Templars are looking for, right?” The succubus in front of Nela pointed and looked for valid information.

Nela was silent, not understanding the woman's interests. She came into a situation that was not right after Nela bought her underwear.

"Yes. I… was targeted. But, I'm safe here." Nela's tone was awake, but it was not confirmed that the succubus in front of her eyes was a good companion.

The young and sexy succubus only glanced at Nela, looked at it for a long time and its tail was still trying not to panic at all.

"Good. Now, I can have good friends.”

Nela raised her lass, trust in the woman still not formed, still gray and trying to speak neutrally, without giving any other clues.

"Friend? We just met, haven't we?" Nela's face was sweaty, not necessarily the succubus in front of her eyes could establish a good relationship.

The lipstick-wearing succubus just breathed a sigh of relief, recounting thoughtlessly when their relationship was still unclear.

"Yes. I was also chased by the Crystal Templars and I was only able to survive in this place because they couldn't catch up with me in this city."

“But, in this city, it's worse than before. Many evils have come to me. Rape, theft, and robbery." The woman continues the story in Samantha City, a city full of crime.

“Luckily I just escaped after draining their sperm. They fainted on the spot.” The story caused a chuckle to escape the woman's mouth.

The two women exchanged expressions, their eyes showed a beautiful and sexy faces when seduced by a striped man who only wanted lust.

The two of them resumed their conversation, wanting to know their identities so who knows they might become good allies and companions to survive in the Kingdom of Freinte.

"May I know your name? Looks like we haven't met yet."

The two women's hands touched each other, giving their respective names to make their acquaintance more intertwined.

“Nela Vestarya. I'm looking for sex slaves after this."

“Theresa Vilintia. I still want to screw this place up because I have a good secret.”

Nela was speechless, still not knowing the secrets of Samantha City. After picking up the piece of paper, maybe she can help the other succubus.

“You will know after this. Come with me and we'll cover something important from here on out. You will understand for yourself.”

The two of them entered the wagon and the brown horse walked back to where they were headed.

0