Prolog – Samantha City (Arc 2)
185 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Night had come, and lighting magic began to be activated in all the lamps so as not to be lonely. Everyone in Samantha City just needs to use magic and ignore the candles that always light up the night.

 

Tall buildings are only used for parties. Many illegal liquors and potions are sold for a fairly cheap price but are powerful enough to kill each other.

 

The women began to put on make-up to look attractive to many men and earn enough coins for their needs. Children and men are only employed as manual labor in the city.

 

They become miserable people because they have no choice but to accept the job. If circumstances are not possible, they must be out of the world that night.

 

Many striped men who want to enjoy the paradise of the world, get food that is healthy enough to last a long time. Not much food and drink are available in the city.

 

Many women who wear skimpy clothes that only cover the breasts and sexy crotch, will be used by predators who are thirsty for greed.

 

They threw away their things just to enjoy themselves even though the situation within the city was in disarray. Only the laws of nature apply to the city.

 

There is a lot of prostitution that spreads in all corners of the city and they are forced to undergo this activity to fulfill their needs.

 

Their little work could not save them from the rigors of life. No one would have thought that the price of the goods had been raised in such a whimsical manner by some of the gangs who remained in power.

 

Several groups are trying to survive and strengthen their troops and weapons. Just a sword and arrows.

 

Horses are not suitable for them because they waste a lot of time in grooming. They just want to enjoy their time and life doesn't last much longer.

 

Their impression is too pathetic and their health does not support them to have a satisfying day.

 

The end of their time is only considered trash by many people who live. The changes of those times repeat themselves and often repeat themselves to most people.

 

From childhood, they were offered pornography, black magic, and so on. When they grow and develop, they do exactly what they are shown before their eyes.

 

As they get older, they become more and more exploitable and end up with their weaknesses. As a result, younger people can take over when carelessness occurs.

 

The atmosphere of the city was beyond repair because their pattern of crime had already been established and the Templars could not fix it.

 

There was a group that took the lead in the world of the night. They take care of transactions and several other groups want to corner the superpower group.

 

However, they weren't enough to take on the group led by that person.

 

During the day, they were still active to defend their throne within the city. They also take care that no one leaves Samantha City under any circumstances.

 

The adventurers who wanted to go to Samantha City would not come back again and end up as pitiful people. No one was looking for the definitive truth from the adventurer members, only being declared missing.

 

That's why Samantha City is free from the laws of the Freinte Kingdom because the group controls the world of night and power simultaneously.

 

In a room that was quite large, quite dark, only one person was dressed neatly and fully, there was a scar around his left eye.

 

He only clutched some papers and a few bottles of wine were kept on the table so he could drink again.

 

Before long, someone entered the room in a woeful state, the loser breaking out in a cold sweat and their inability to be met with their fear.

 

Two underlings were dressed like criminals, but their roles were that of lackeys, and had not had a chance to raise their ranks.

 

The man turned around and put some of the papers into his shirt and approached the two lackeys.

 

They looked down and two heads hit the floor in an unsightly mess, covered with lots of bacteria and traces of blood.

 

“Forgive me, sir! We are looking for a prostitute who uses wings to escape!” The first lackeys conveyed their regrets.

 

“She was too fast and hid in an unknown direction. We lost track of her.” The second lackey gave more details about their failure.

 

The black-haired and silver-eyed man did not put on a satisfied face but was fed up with the news that day to day only resided in the same place.

 

"What? I told you, use your brain to catch that bitch! He has ruined and dismantled everything.”

 

The two lackeys got up again, not wanting to be on the floor all the time because it wasn't good for their self-esteem.

 

“We've been trying to catch that sneaky bitch. We make sure she won't run away so easily."

 

The man was just a little silent, only a few breaths so as not to be stirred up again. The face is quite scary and the scars are not forgotten again reminded in memory.

 

"Okay! I'm giving you a chance. If you don't bring that bitch, I'll kick you all out, got it?!”

 

The two lackeys just nodded in understanding, having no chance of getting out of here because the order had to be fulfilled as soon as possible.

 

The man approached the table and instantly his left hand landed heavily on the table, causing several loud noises that spread throughout the room.

 

After hitting the table, he immediately took the liquor bottle down, and the liquid spread all over the floor, causing an unpleasant condition on the floor.

 

“Where are you, damn Theresha?! How dare you steal such an important item from me!”

 

“At least, I still have some other valuables. I haven't dared to go out yet because that damn holy army is watching us from afar.”

 

The man frowned, held in his right hand so as not to get dizzy and not have the burden of having to hold on to having to face the prostitute alone.

 

The man just took another sip of the drink for a moment and then smashed the bottle back onto the floor.

 

When he came out of the room, one of the women came up to the man. The despicable and cursed tattoo was attached to his body as a woman who was only born as a means of satisfying the male sex's appetite.

 

A woman with loose brown hair and a body that is quite sexy when she takes off all her clothes. Yet Long legs and voluptuous cleavage touched the man's arm.

 

The woman hugged the man who was full of trouble for taking care of the winged prostitute. However, the presence of the prostitute's embrace broke the anxiety.

 

“Hey, it's okay, honey! Don't think about that stupid bitch."

 

The despicable woman's embrace could only temporarily soothe, there wasn't any love in their minds.

 

They just do exactly what the client and the service provider do. Nobody wants to get out of the fun stuff after that.

 

After that, the two of them returned to the discotheque as usual and partied like drunken people. In addition, intoxicating music is echoed again to express their sexual satisfaction.

 

The man's mind couldn't calm down and could only follow the flow of the party for their pleasure.

 

Many people are after him. But, at least, some people are tough in the face of threats from out there.

 

He is Naramberg, a leader of the crime group that controls Samantha City.

 

Announcement
span>

Hi everybody! I'm back again. Now, you can go to my Patreon and enjoy the benefits there. 

In Patreon, Novel Updates are more and faster than here. Here, only Update 5 Chapters per Week. While my Patreon, I can update more than 10 Chapters for one week.

Not only Advance Chapter, but get Priority feature. So, come to Patreon right now! 🥰🥰🥰

0