Chapter 39 – Vilintia Problem
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Horse stables that can't be helped, but are still the prima donna as an emergency shelter. Not many people can track this place down. If anything, they care less about the stables.

It's been three days, Nela and Lyon are in the stables that are not maintained again. Nela's finances have not declined and are still being saved. Gold coins must be secured to buy items that are quite important.

They still had pretty good facilities though they weren't worthy of being provided for either humans or succubus.

When they have nothing to do, Nela will approach Lyon and offer her a sex potion so that the sex slave feels warmth in her body and wants to be released into a body that attracts many people.

Not long after, Theresha came to the master and slave, just finished having sex because of their boredom.

Nela put her clothes back on, trying to welcome the arrival of a colleague who was in front of her eyes.

Theresha's eyes already knew what the two of them were doing. The sex slave couldn't say much when there was two succubus staring intently at his crotch.

"Looks like you guys were having fun, right?"

Nela lowered her head, embarrassed when another succubus was still dissatisfied with her sex slave. Nela just needs someone easy to beat to survive.

“Because there was nothing to do, that's why I played with this sex slave. You also told me to stay here as long as possible.”

Theresha nodded her head, wanting to approach them and tell them how she was in Samantha Town.

"That's enough! I don't want to bother you as long as it's tolerable."

Theresha sat on the hay, along with the sex slave who had to be secured so that no one would escape from the slave if needed.

Nela corrected her sitting position so that conversations with fellow races were quite smooth and there were no obstacles at all.

“I can't get out of here because there is a group of powerful people residing in this city.”

“You can't go out on your own once you've entered a city that doesn't have any laws. Women become sexual objects for the perverts out there.”

“Besides, we can't do anything and can't expect more from the Crystal Templars.” Theresha looked unmotivated because of the situation in Samantha Town the past few days.

Nela raised her eyebrows, confused by the state of Samantha City, what was more surprising was that no Freinte troops came here, ending up like corpses.

"Why? They are strong enough to bother me. I'd rather run away than face them one by one."

The sky blue-haired succubus said again, wanting to change the mindset of Nela who was still optimistic to be able to survive in this city.

"Not. They have more lethal weapons and have more control over the battlefield in this city.”

"If we are not careful, the trick ends up like a corpse without a body at all, tortured and enslaved in a crowd."

Nela just let out a long sigh, quite confused by the conversation and the sex slave beside them didn't know at all about the important conversation.

Theresha's legs were pressed together and wiggled a little bit as a sign of interest in the succubus who was quite good at communicating.

"Okay! I want to know why you are here.”

Nela took a deep breath first so that the message conveyed went smoothly, no stuttering sound came out of her mouth. The serenity and inability to give the impression are quite important to Nela.

“I got a mission that was quite difficult to complete.”

Nela's hand took a few pieces of paper in the inventory, then gave them to Theresha so that she could explain in detail, it would be better if the succubus knew Nela's purpose.

“I have to find the piece of paper that is in that fancy place. I only found one item. ”

"What's this? It's like a map."

Theresha's eyes had to understand the contents of the piece of paper, used in carrying out Nela's mission this time. Although it was very difficult to complete for experienced adventurers, the short white-haired succubus wanted to finish as soon as possible.

“This is indeed a piece of paper. I took more difficult missions so the rewards were very tempting. I aim for this so that I can last a long time in this kingdom.”

Nela's hand gave a piece of brown paper [to her partner so he could read it for the common good.

[Find White Diamonds in Alcelm City! Before that, look for clues first. Everything comes from a luxurious place.]

[Quest Level : Insane]

[Reward : Mystery Box Tier SSR++]

The reward offered by the Guild in the form of a Tier SSR++ Mystery Box is a matter of pride for adventurers.

If anyone got the prize, they were the best adventurers of all time by completing extremely difficult quests.

Theresha returned the paper to Nela

"Okay! The purpose of my being here is to last long in this kingdom. I don't intend to destroy the city because that is the past. ”

Nela's eyes examined and studied Theresha's words behind it all. The succubus could live in peace if the quest's goal was accomplished and the Crystal Templars weren't after them.

The situation between the two succubus went smoothly, there was no conflict and only had the same goal and path. There was no past to keep in their heads.

"Okay. I guess our goals are common.”

The two succubi stared at each other. Their bodies were exposed and covered by minimalistic cloth. However, their gestures conveyed stunning agreement and agreement.

However, the slave wouldn't shut up and his mouth couldn't control himself from saying something itchy.

“B-But, what if we have to get out of this kingdom? They… are after us.”

Nela turned her gaze to the left and immediately teased her with her graceful hands and that perverted gaze aimed at Lyon's body to express her sexual desire.

The slightly parted lips devoured the innocent man who lost everything due to rape in the dense forest.

“You must follow our path or I will sell you to those naughty women until you are not freed from them.” Nela's face looks scary and tries to devour Lyon at the right time.

Not only Nela, but Theresha also put her right hand on Lyon's head, letting out a small voice so that the panic didn't happen.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you from sleeping with us if your lust returns." Not inferior to Nela, Theresha made complete eye contact and invited Lyon to accept them happily.

The sex slave just nodded, there was no problem with them deciding to accept each other.

There was no evil plan experienced by the two of them because the situation at hand was more difficult and they had to rack their brains to be free in that despicable city while getting that piece of paper.

Now, the two of them had to think of a plan to achieve that goal. Incidentally, Nela's brain is quite fluent in this situation because she often has sex with her slave.

“I have a good plan to take that piece of paper and get out of here.”

“Hopefully your plan is quite interesting. I look forward to this execution.” Theresha smiled at Nela.

Not only that, the two of them had to wait for the momentum to start their plans. At least the two of them could pick up the piece of paper in the evening, right at the main headquarters of the group led by Naramberg.

0