Chapter 42 – Criminal Problem
255 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the room was being overcome by the act of rape, a succubus that the group was targeting sneaked into a passageway that connected the other rooms.

Some of the quite messy passageways were under the control of someone from the group led by Naramberg.

They put up some weapons that came from the loot during the war with the Knights Templar who lost their motivation when faced with a fairly strong enemy.

In addition, they closely watch their eyes so that intruders find it difficult to hide for long periods.

Each patrol guard is filled with two to three people. The group that is deployed usually consists of several people who are experienced in the dark life.

The woman was on the ceiling in the building, slowly climbing the stairs and up the floor with her two wings.

It wasn't a problem for Theresha at all, it didn't take long for her to get close to the place usually occupied by the villain boss who had defended the crime.

In fact, the long sky blue-haired succubus had infiltrated the place. However, the result is quite disappointing because the moment to face Naramberg with four points has not been realized.

One of the patrol guards had a conversation because they were too bored to do the same thing every night it changed. At least, they have to do something so that the boredom doesn't drag on.

"Hey! Did you hear anything? Looks like we don't have a clue to find that prostitute.”

"We have to find that bitch ASAP and we can't enjoy the sexy woman underneath."

"It's our turn to be on duty. We still haven't enjoyed women enough”

The two of them sighed, and couldn't hope for more to be in a group tough enough to survive. At least, they got a noble enough task to start from scratch.

Their role is hindered and they still don't have the full ability to prove themselves to be better. They are still stuck on seniority that can not be contested.

The strength within the group supports it to survive longer. Strength is everything. That's why each group must have its executor to defend itself.

In the conversation, the two women's ears seemed active, eavesdropping on their conversation and passing by, without a sound or shadow being seen.

The lewd smile returned after listening to the conversation, focusing on the woman's goal before making that crazy plan.

There were already many groups of guards that could be bypassed by the ceiling method, not worrying that they would.

However, as they approached Naramberg's room, the guards became even more stringent. Several groups had already been exposed by the succubus but still didn't dare to move forward because it would trigger a commotion.

They were scantily clad and their arm and leg muscles were exposed while holding spears in their hands. Both of their eyes were sharp and left no gaps in their vision. If there was a blurry shadow, they would chase it.

Many keepers by showing off their muscles to look stronger and irresistible. Their mentality has been formed after several bitter experiences experienced over several years.

People who return weak will be replaced by mature people. After that, the person who has been replaced will have to live a miserable life and death will approach them sooner or later.

Theresha's legs moved carefully, to the left and right and rambling, hiding in each aisle so as not to be detected by their own eyes.

Every step Theresha took was out of sync, sweating and the direction she was taking seemed random. Sometimes approaching the target and moving away at an uncertain pace.

The floor used for walking has not fully run to its full potential. The tight guard was enough to make it difficult for Theresha to take over.

The succubus didn't have anything to find a path smooth enough to evade that group of guards.

They still hadn't found the incoming intruder, continuing to suppress their movements even though there had been no communication at all. Instinct in their bodies that speak, every time something is sniffed, they will smell it carefully.

Then, they would find the intruder until there was no more room to hide. As soon as the form of the intruder appeared in their eyes, their hands spontaneously threw the spear at the intruder.

Their mouths were locked and not many words came out. The group only let out a loud sound like a wolf when the conditions were quite dangerous.

When they take a break, they can damage women's self-esteem and turn them into despicable sex slaves who just want that hard dick.

Theresha felt cornered, not knowing what had happened to

“Please! They are just like wild animals. Why can't I approach the expected room?”

The woman thought for a moment, immediately thinking clearly before being caught. His right hand massaged his forehead to get a good idea to solve the problem.

When the sense of stalemate had a solution, someone approached Theresha from behind and muffled the sound of her footsteps so that her succubus instincts wouldn't work at all.

The succubus turned around and looked, looking at someone who had been monitoring the woman's movements indirectly.

However, the woman couldn't run any further, being caught first by a bastard who had been waiting for that momentum. The organized guard succeeded in capturing the prostitute alive, without hurting Theresha in the slightest.

Theresha's hands and strength were drained because the black man's hands were attached to Hostage Magic so that the desired target could not escape easily.

The guard was no longer relaxed and only one of them brought the intruder to confront their boss.

"Let me go! I don't want to be held by someone like you!"

The man did not speak at all, instead walked as usual and wanted to submit a report to the superior who had given them a place.

As he approached the room, Naramberg happened to be walking in the opposite direction. The guard immediately handed over the hostage without a word.

The boss in the room feels happier and more satisfied when the desired prisoner is in his hands. Good time to say something important.

"You're coming again! I already guessed this.”

Theresha was silent, not much expression was released by the woman as her hands and feet did not react to the hostage.

“What did you do when you wanted to come back here, huh?”

Naramberg folded his legs and spoke to Theresha more closely while playing with those soft cheeks but the look of disdain still lingered.

"You've been trying to kill me. But don't worry! I'll teach you a good lesson.”

Theresha can't

"Why are you silent? I want you to scream like a wild animal when hurt by this subordinate of mine.”

“You will end, you bastard. I've put up a good plan so you can't run away from reality." The lips that were put on the lipstick felt defiant, didn't want to

The sound of the challenge lowered the opponent's pride before Theresha's eyes. She was still able to speak as she pleased even though her body was still being held captive.

"You think I'm stupid? Look at how you are! You're caught now! What else did you expect?"

"I'm serious. Just wait for the time! I've put up something to make you look panicked."

"We will see!" Indirectly, the challenge starts now.

0