Chapter 43 – Magic Explosion
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The arrogance when faced with the problem was quite gripping in the hands of the sky blue-haired succubus.

Naramberg raised his eyebrows, disbelieving the deceit uttered by the faint smile. The sign of arrogance or self-confidence is dashing

The succubus remained silent, her feet not moving and just touching the floor peacefully. Not much was said for the jerks.

The leader of the crime group was just looking for something in the designated room. The moaning sound was quite disturbing in both ears.

Meanwhile, the big black man just gripped Theresha's hand tightly, making sure there would be no freedom for the intruder.

"Okay! Take him to the detention room! And make sure this bitch doesn't get away with it! I'm going to the front room to check something. Perhaps, there was a commotion there.”

The man bowed in half, paid homage to Naramberg, and carried out the task he was told with his common sense.

After heading to the intended room, the wooden door opened and threw Theresha inside and

The succubus was helpless and only collapsed between the aura of death because there was no access to escape. All the rooms contain only the stench of rot and bones.

Yes, It was a rotten room filled with prisoners who fought the leaders of a group of criminals and had no chance of escaping.

Limited space causes them to starve to death and cannot be helped anymore. Not to mention, the door in front of Theresha was filled with quite powerful magic.

As a result, no one can open the door except the outside. It was unimaginable because he was in a trap and couldn't escape anymore.

Theresha's right hand pressed against her nose to keep her from inhaling the foul air. His legs couldn't get up as fast as they could because the floor he stepped on was covered with corpses that weren't worth seeing.

The bogged down mind was caused by the circumstances not supporting the rebels. There was no air entering and it was not necessarily the method that would free the deadly prisoner.

The trapped succubus can only wait long enough because they want to get the right moment to get out of here and repay the treatment received from Naramberg.

The succubus just looked down languidly, useless in the face of conditions that pressured the woman further. Loud sighs still echoed from downstairs.

She laughed quite loudly, feeling an early victory overtake her. Naramberg's fatal mistake brought huge problems and will not be repeated.

The disaster came in seconds. However, the expression on the face of the trapped woman seemed to have hope to survive the disaster that befell the one building.

"Too bad. I won, you bastard!”

After those words, the spark of a dot widened, dazzling for no apparent reason. The succubus who was brutally abused got a body effect in the form of light coming from inside that sexy body.

The man in front of Nela was just busy inserting dirty and despicable seeds into Nela's womb without stopping. There is no big problem because

The unstoppable lewdness caused the guts of those around him to suddenly disappear. No one wants to approach Nela because the light looks more destructive.

The business of dealing with a sex-hungry succubus didn't end there. They are hit by nightmares when their bad feeling takes over.

The light in Nela's body was getting bigger, it couldn't be anticipated because time was passing and no one approached the glowing body.

With a hard push, the light was completely transformed, turning into a huge explosion that could turn an amusement into an unwanted terror.

The explosion spread from downstairs, obliterating everyone in the room who wanted to release their lust into a device that looked attractive to their eyes.

Instantly, the sound of the explosion spread elsewhere, drawing attention to the ruffians who were around the building.

Not only the first floor, but several floors also fell victim to the vibrations and effects of the explosion. Some of the rooms in the entertainment building were damaged indirectly.

The room that had trapped Theresha couldn't be saved anymore, the floor on which it was based couldn't maintain its foundation. Many cracks end in holes that are getting bigger.

It caused Theresha to fall after the hole beneath her grew bigger, flying downwards at high speed.

One minute after the explosion took place, many victims drowned. Only the foundation of the magnificent building was still strong to stand on the ground. The explosion that occurred did not destroy the building.

There was no one left around Nela, already swallowed up by a sudden fiery explosion.

Before long, Theresha dove down, immediately using both tantalizing wings to land safely.

After landing, she approached Nela who just got up after getting the pleasure that entered her body.

"Are you okay?" Theresha's eyes glazed over, examining Nela from head to toe.

Nela just nodded in understanding, checking her body's condition back to normal. She was able to put her underwear back on even though it had been damaged by an explosion from within her body.

"It doesn't matter. I feel healthier than before.” Nela nodded, maintaining eye contact with Theresha.

Theresha just nodded in understanding, unsure of Nela's words. The state of the body that caused the explosion cannot be confirmed because

"What's inside? Did you find anything?” Nela rubbed her body and brushed off the dust to feel comfortable after the explosion.

"Not. However, we will find out when we get our prey.”

Theresha's gaze gave a small code, giving a helping hand for the two of them to hurry upstairs.

The ladder they used can't be reused due to the explosion generated from downstairs

At least they could jump to keep using the ladder.

The two succubus left a trail, immediately moving with a flap of their wings to find the person they wanted.

Meanwhile, Naramberg descended on the ground, rushing with his two feet to make his way to the scene with his curiosity.

Once on the first floor, he opened his mouth. He couldn't believe the explosion just now obliterated several people and the entertainment that had been built months earlier.

The state of his body was no longer in good spirits because the traces of the explosion caused great trouble and could not be reversed. Everything just happened and the victory will continue.

"Why?! Why did it happen?! Reply to me!"

The desperation turned into anger, having to find some of the culprits to be responsible for the explosion.

There were no guards around. At least, there are some people upstairs who can give good reports and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

His eyes weren't focused on investigating what ugly going on. Sweat profusely when the evidence came to him.

It felt like there was no need to scream, and couldn't calm down because most of his strength was gone and wouldn't come back again.

He ran desperately hoping to spot any suspicious movements from upstairs.

0