Chapter 1 – Nela Vestarya
1.9k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dense forest in the Freinte Kingdom is one of the serious problems facing the Freinte Kingdom. Wood in the forest is only used for villagers as other villages.

Many bandits and animals are spread from the forest of dense and difficult to predict. The forest will be more horrible when the night arrives. Some of the region of the Freinte Kingdom is found in the forest used to provide life to other living things.

To do the exile there, it is required for a coated preparation for the journey to Huta running smoothly. Weapons are the most important and can not be separated from hand grip.

The Freinte's Kingdom did not take care of his country, they only depend on something crucial about other kingdom relationships. Despite the royal relationship of the genting, it does not affect the population that has been united for a long time.

It can not be denied when the problem occurs quickly. The initially fine turned into a broken mess.

About monsters and the like, not in the Freinte Kingdom because the walls south to have limited their movement to the maximum. Small possibilities when there is a succubus and the creature like the entry of the border. 

Not too big likely to be beings other than humans to be free in the freynte kingdom. Freed from the border wall and the dense forest. It only needs good luck and mature plans to be free from the vastity of the Freinte armed forces.

Inside the dense forest, there is a varied flower and can provide great benefits to the village and city community.

One of them is the Golden Flower told by Vesya, Lyon's sister. The story is not just a fairy tale because the flower has been proved by the mouth of the mouth. In fact, the city's population is free from the worst disease only with the golden flower.

Many benefits obtained from forests and many risks to be taken if the person wants to complete the important job.

Mature trip will provide comfort to others.

[***]

The sun is preparing to get off the sky and will slide, the sound of the silence is only solved by a bird chirp.

The horse-foot footsteps are fast, his eyes are just straight forward although their eyes are not the same as humans. All the horses can only serve human in the field of tranportation.

The horse was installed a saddle so that the riders did not fall. Horse shoes are also installed to their legs last long.

They choose a white horse so that they look more sacred and can make exemplary to the community in urban and rural. Their amount is only about 20 people, which means only 20 white horses are moving free in the dense forest.

The knight by wearing the best armor is still looking for someone who is sought, does not want the person to roam in the Freinte Kingdom.

They hold the poster of people looking for as a reference in the search. It aims that they can detect someone who is sought and preventing incident of inconsideral.

Two driver soldiers turned to each other, discussing an important thing when the target search was in progress.

"Where is the Damned Succubus? Is she still there?" 

"I hope she can not survive in this foul fly forest!"

One of the knights wearing helmets denied their chats and ensuring the opponent faced instead of the opponent. The knight looks fanned and does not want peace and elegance to be shared.

"It is impossible! She is a cursed creature that can survive with just a liquid from in the groin of men."

"If we don't catch her now, she will mess up the foundation of the kingdom that has been built for a long time."

They are only silent hearing the explanation of the knight in front of them, decide to be silent and focusing to turn sideways.

The horse forces are still focused with forest exploration that is quite a long time, ensured they should be patient first to find the person they are looking for.

In that search, a woman hiding behind a tree, looks wearing sexy underwear that covers her cock. Not miss the tail and horns attached in the woman's body.

The woman's mouth looks tempting, her tongue wants to eat the woman's desired ladder. The fever is the fertile body to be defending life that is pursued by horse robustness.

Short hair is silver and two female devils that ferocated in his head to strengthen the power of the woman. The blue eye color looks quiet and becomes a predator.

There is no mainstay weapon in her hands, just waiting for the right momentum so they can get in the planned trap. 

 

When some horses are already near the woman, she shows herself, though not everything is seen, still silhouette. The footprint sound is still not heard, only their feelings are. 

Yes There he is. A Succubus who hides in order to find prey in the form of white liquid just to survive. 

The river horse that is still running, turning left and right aimed at expanding their views, adding opportunities for Succubus to be found.

The horse formation that is behind the victim of Succubus attacks. Not known the trail of the knight that became the victim of Succubus lost somewhere.

After subverting some knights, Succubus initiated the attack initiative from behind, giving a hard blow to the knight in order to reduce the enemy.

They stopped the footsteps of the horse and reversed, see Succubus already in front of their eyes. Succubus stood upright and flashed and small.

One of the knights became more aggressive and returns to a sword bar while giving an attacking orders so that the Succubus has no space to give a punch.

"That's her! Finish her!"

The horse of another knight followed the command, backing Succubus who prepared with two blows from her hands.

Sword swings darted to the succubus face that will be targeted. However, sword swings protected by shields in their hands.

Succubus jumped up and stepped on one of the horse heads to keep her jump. With a high leap, She threw some toxic knives toward the horse riding from above.

The poison knife gives the worst moment of the horse robot. Some of those who have thick armor can be stabbed easily.

With a thrilling sharpness, the armor wearing melt to rapidly. The puncture effect makes them fall from the horse saddle and touch the ground by dying.

Looks some of the riding force riding still rise and release the puncture, redirect the sword to top to poke succubus on the air.

However, everything is in vain. The succubus cursed don't want to move the other wants, make sure she returns hiding to reduce the innocence that chased her.

"Pursue me if it can! You can't do anything after I finish everything I want." She fly low up, move quickly while laughing at the knights below.

The knight that leads the pursuit is emotion, can not be anticipated because the prey is precarible to escape.

Sweat after the punish is still tasted, shown the name of Succubus targeted with a tone of oath.

"Nela Vestarya!! I will seek you to the ends of this kingdom! Let's see later!"

7