Mommy!
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she washed me and herself, we walked in the direction of the bath/pool. Just before getting in the water, we both saw it.

A FLOATING ARM!!!

" Sis, why is there an arm floating!?" I say panicked and hide behind her.

"Hehehe" she giggles " Thats your arm dummy~" she continue cheekily

I pout adorably at her comment, then watch with fascination the reflection of my new arm, starting from my shoulder to the tip of my fingers, in a silvery metallic sheen that I can hardily distinguish from my pristine white smooth skin.

"Whoa" I am in awe as I watch my arm move in the reflection. Now that I think about it, I find the situation pretty funny, I giggle too and enter the bath with my sister and sit on her lap once inside.

This section of the bath is not too deep, while i sit in the lap of sister, head on her "pillows", her hand in my hair petting me. Im only neck deep in the water. As I began relaxing in the perfectly hot water, I hear from my left someone approaching in the water.

"~Ara~Ara~ Aren't you two cute." Her charming smile only adds to her mature and motherly appearance, mannerism and vibe. She look like she is in her prime, perfect figure, dark red irises, white hair, E cup. She looks like an older and slightly modified version of onee-san, tho onee-san looks 19 and has a D cup.

"Who is she?" I whisper to my older sister while looking a bit warily at the gorgeous women.

(Octavio's pov) 13rd perspective pov

Just as the woman was about to answer, she heard Aryelle whisper back " she's our mother, of course" and gave Avylia the goddess of vampire a pleading and slightly angry look demanding that she plays her role.

Avylia was amused, she knew the situation, after all she was there on the sidelines when the takedown happened. She knew that by coming here now would certainly mess up Aryelle's plan, which in turn would be amusing and entertaining. But was immediately included in the "family" before she could cause any damage. Surprised and amused, she decided that she would act as a caring, loving and protective mother since the entertainment would be higher and longer. 

Let's no forget that in such character she could now tease, her now, two children as much as she whant, until the improbable2 the gods wouldn't let their toy get destroyed by something as puny as nature heat death of the universe.

Then a sudden idea entered her mind. Avylia augmented her thinking speed along her time perception, effectively slowing down time for everyone exept herself. Using her divine eyes and divine power she found the brain chip and removed it... Only to replace it by a divine curse and a divine boon in the form of a tattoo on Alyera's navel. The tattoo is in the form of a bleeding rose surrounded by bloodied thorns. The goal was to replace the chip with something more reliable and to protect Alyera's brain, you dont whant the brain chip to malfunction and overheat in your brain.

~~§§§~~

CrystalBane Rose

Divine curse and boon

  • Create a sense of dread, fear and unease when no family member are in sight or in a radius of 20m. ( the effect increase over time)
  • Create a sence of warmth, joy and ease when family member are in sight or in a radius of 20m. (Increase significantly learning and fighting ability)
  • The ability to locate at any time your family member, no matter where they are.
  • Remove the ability to feel positive emotion toward any creature outside of family or familiars.
  • Reduce the ability to feel negative emotion toward family or familiars.
  • Remove the ability to eat any food exept family member blood. ( excluding tea and sweets)
  • Previous memory will be erased but the knowledge kept, exept previous knowledge effecting family member.
  • If anything tries to separate the bearer of its family and the bearer feels the need, the bearer can enter a state of rage that multiply magical and physical ability by 10, until reunited or 6h passes. ( limitation: can only be used once per 5 years. Drawback: falls unconscious for a week and is unable to use magic for 1 year)
  • If the bearer is separated from its family for a total of 168h of being conscious, the bearer dies and release all of its energy violently.
  • Family members:

           Avylia CrystalBane (mother)

           Aryelle CrystalBane ( older sister)

~~§§§~~

Exta long chapter today!

I was wondering if you liked how the effect of the tattoo was described and i was wondering if you would like that i describe certain special item in the sort.

Did you like the style of the description of the effect of the tatto
  • Yes Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have other suggestions (comment) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jan 31, 2023 12:02 AM.
1