The Entity Horologium
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a better understanding of the situation, let's talk first of the entity. Scp 5476671its just for the joke, scp's are not canon Horologium is an old entity of which the age is unknown, the entity as no gender and is incorporeal. Horologium only takes control of body without a soul/consciousness such as recently dead person or rarely flesh puppets ( those are exceedingly rare but sometimes he makes some itself). All choices of the entity are determined by the roll of the dice and the book it has. By all choise and decision, I mean all of them, yes and no questions are usually determined by the flip of a coin, but others like "what to do today?" Are answered by multiple rolls of different numbered dices and the answer looked in the book. The book in question is a relic of divine quality of not more, it contains an infinite numbers of pages and it can contain any and all knowledge. It can be whatever book the user want it to be, as long as it is a book. Currently the book is used by Horologium as a personal note book to determine it's choice. No harm can be done to its soul/consciousness. Due to the fact that all of Horologium's actions are random, chaos is produced in the general vicinity of the entity. The only exception to it's randomness is when attacked. Having lived multiple "life", thus as a byproduct, is experienced in almos all weapon, as you would expect it destroy any opponents it faces.

Coming back to the bet he did with Aryelle, all was demanded by the book when he rolled for it's day. What was not foresaw was loosing the bet. Furthermore, to avoid complications, Aryelle added to her creation (an artificial life (vampire) with a bionic arm) a brain chip. 

Usually, a vampire can control blood, transform and summon shadows, therefore is incompatible with bionics. Just think how frustrating it would be for a vampire to transformation into a bat and loose their leg or arm, not very useful. Not to forget for vampires loosing an arm or leg is but a flesh wound with their regenerative ability. What made Alyera special is that her bionic arm, the left arm, can control to a certain level technology and machine. But she is unable to control blood using this arm.

~~§§§~~

When I walked into the bathroom, I was surprised by the size of the bath or more precisely, it was a pool. Sister had warned me that I probably lost some of my memories and was hoping that after bath doing a tour of our manor would help. I looked around the room, looking a bit lost. My sister seeing me like that help me out of my clothe and shed her own.

"Come here, let me help you wash~" I nod to my sister and follow her to some shower, I must have looked adorable because my sister hugged me and was muttering how criminally cute I was. It felt so good being hugged, when we separated I probably looked like a puddle. 

When my sister was washing me I had a sudden questions.

"Hey sis, can you describe how I look?"

"Shure, you look 10 or 12 years old, white hair, crimson iris, just like me and you have this absolutely cute face that makes me just whant to hug you" and she did so, hugging me again. I couldn't be happier.

1