S2 Final: Dragon’s Blessing on This Wonderful Party
449 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Go check out my new Halo book, please.)

"Slay the demons! Defeat the Devil King!" The angry mob yells outside the hotel where the party is staying.

Smaug is looking down at the Mob, just after changing clothes.

"Can't we have a normal day?" Smaug asks, as her right eye twitches

"Can't we have a normal day?" Smaug asks, as her right eye twitches.

"With Aqua, no way!" Megumin states.

"That witch who claims the name of a goddess!" An old lady screams.

"Tie her up! Take the wench and tie her up!" Someone yells.

"Who gave you permission to dye your hair blue?!" Another person yells.

"They even got a demon with them that claims to be a dragon!" Someone yells.

"I AM A DRAGON!" Smaug screams down at the mob.

"Impostor! Impostor! Impostor!" The angry mob chants.

The party escapes using Aqua pink hagoromo, Aqua using it as a parachute while the others are on top of it.

The party escapes using Aqua pink hagoromo, Aqua using it as a parachute while the others are on top of it

Someone notices the Party trying to escape. "The Aqua impostor's running away!"

.

.

The party is hiding in an alleyway, crouched down.

"Find the Aqua impostor!" A voice echoes outside the alleyway.

"I think the water source is the problem." Aqua informs the party.

"That makes sense." Megumin says.

"If I can purify that, the hot springs should all turn back to normal. It'll cut off the rotten smell at the source!"

"There she is!" Someone found the party. "I found the wannabe!"

"Time to do the running!" Smaug shouts.

Everyone gets up and starts to run away from the mob.

"Do you really have to save the people who are saying all that?!" Kazuma asks.

"But they're my darling faithful..." Aqua states.

.

.

The party reaches the gates to the hot springs source, but the two guards at the gate won't let them in.

"Come on, I'm an arch priest with the Axis Church!" Aqua informs and she holds up her adventurer card. "Here, look at my adventurer card!"

"You can't go in, arch priest or not." A guard informs.

"One of the overseers just said not to let anyone else in." The other guard informs.

"Overseer?" Kazuma questions.

Smaug holds up a flaming fist. "I'll punch them and we can just get through." Kazuma lowers her hand and shakes his head.

"Honorable members of the Axis Church..." Aqua starts. "It's important that you do this. It's the right thing to do." She holds her hands out. "By letting is through, this town will be--"

"Oh, we're in the Eris faith." The two guards inform.

"WHY?!" Aqua screams. "Come on, let us through! The water source up ahead is in danger! I just want to save this town!"

'How much trouble will I be in if I genocide this whole town?' Smaug asks in thought.

"No means no, miss." A guard says.

The other guards waves Aqua off. "Go on, head back home."

Aqua goes up to one of the guards. "Wait a minute! Y'know, you're actually kinda... pretty attractive, in a way!" The guard blushes. "Your profile looks like a red dragon. It's pretty cool!"

The guard then becomes mad. "Are you saying I have a lizard face?!"

'Is there something wrong with red dragons?' Smaug growls in thought as her red tail sways in anger.

"Fine. If you really don't want to let me in,-" Aqua's eyes shine with a dangerous glint. "I'll tell the Axis Church that you Eris sect members were saying terrible things about our faith."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" One of the guards yell.

The other guard rubs his head. "It's stuff like this that makes Axis cultists a pain to deal with!"

"And that blue hair---aren't you the one who pulled that prank where you replaced the hot springs with hot water?!"

Aqua tries to act innocently. "N-No, all I did was purify the hot springs..."

"So it was you!" One of the guards yells. "We definitely can't let you in! Now, get out of here!"

"I figured that's how it'd go." Kazuma mutters.

"Hey wait a minute!" Aqua yells.

Kazuma walks over to Darkness. "Come on, Darkness. Here's one of the few times you get to be useful." He starts to push her forward.

"What do you mean, 'few'?!" Darkness questions. "I'm useful on occasion, you know! Hey, don't push me! What are you trying to do?!"

"Hey, take it easy on her." Smaug says as Megumin walks after Darkness and Kazuma.

"Attention!"Megumin shouts and everyone looks at her. She then holds her hand out to Darkness. "Do you realize who this is?! You're in the presence of Lady of the Dustiness family, Dustiness Ford Lalatina! And her wife Dustiness Smaug!"

The two guards and two Dusiness' gasp.

"This is an emergency!" Megumin states.

Kazuma then grabs at Darkness' neck. "Come on, milady, show that pendant you're hiding on your chest for proof!" Darkness grabs his arms and starts to fight against it. "Milady, stop resisting! Just cough it up already, milady!"

Aqua and Megumin come over.

"Kazuma, hold her tight!" Aqua says and she reaches toward Darkness. "I'll get--" Darkness pushes her in the face. "Ow, ow! Darkness, that hurts!"

"Smaug!" Kazuma yells. "A little help!"

Smaug takes a step towards Darkness, but said female glares at Smaug. "Don't you dare do it!" Darkness orders.

Smaug freezes up and slowly starts to blush. "I... Um..." She then straightens up and rubs the back of her head. "Sorry, Kazuma, Wifey order me not too."

Kazuma just deadpans. 'Since when are you the bottom?'

"Wiz, hurry up and get it!" Aqua shouts. "Now's your chance to get the pendant!"

Wiz looks back and forth.

"Wiz!" Megumin yells. "Please, get over here!" Aqua, keep her right hand steady!"

Wiz isn't sure what to do.

"Come on, milady, calm down!" Kazuma yells. "Help us you useless dragon!"

"Wiz! Hurry it up!" Aqua yells

"I can't!" Smaug yells and she turns around and crosses her arms. "I want to get some action tomorrow, so I can't!"

The others keep yelling for Wiz and she keeps getting more uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry, Darkness-san!" Wiz says as she holds Darkness' arm. "I'm so, so sorry!"

"Y-You guys, stop this!" Darkness orders with a blush present on her face. "The Dustiness family doesn't just wield its authority for--" She lets out a moan.

.

.

Aqua holds out Darkness' pendant with a smile on her face.

Aqua holds out Darkness' pendant with a smile on her face

The guards look at the pendant. "It's the real deal!"

Smaug is in the back looking over Darkness, with Wiz nearby holding Chomusuke.

Smaug is in the back looking over Darkness, with Wiz nearby holding Chomusuke

"We're so sorry for our insolence." A guard apologizes.

---

"Konosuba!" Noble Six says.

----

Darkness is pouting with tears in the corner of her eyes.

"You're such a pain." Kazuma points to Darkness. "Do you want us to treat you as a noble or as part of the gang? Figure it out!"

"Don't call me a pain!" Darkness yells as she waves her arms. "Aren't you younger than I am, Kazuma?!"

Kazuma turns around and gives Darkness a smile. "I treat you this way because I genuinely see you as a friend, Darkness. Yes, not as some older noble lady named Lalatina-sama, but as our trusty crusader, Darkness."

"I-I see... In that case, I suppose it's..."

"So easy." Kazuma mutters.

"Very easy." Megumin mutters.

"Talk about easy." Aqua mutters.

"I don't like how you all are taking advantage of her." Smaug mutters.

Smaug then remembers something. "Oh, I forgot!" She reaches in between her breasts and pulls out the same pendant Darkness had. "I forgot I had one too!"

Everyone stares at her.

"HEY! I'm not use to the noble life!" Smaug waves her arms around.

---

"G-Guys!" Wiz calls out.

---

The party arrives at one of the hot spring ponds.

"There it is." Aqua informs.

Part of the water is black with poison.

"Whoa, the water's black!" Kazuma shouts.

"This is poisoned!" Aqua shouts. "Like, it's totally poisoned!"

"If this is any indicator, the water source has probably been contaminated already." Megumin points out.

"Let's hurry!"

The party continues to follow the pipes, they reach the main source of water and Kazuma spots someone. "Wait, someone's there." He and the rest of the party hide behind a large rock.

A man is standing on the edge of the hot springs source.

"That's..." Kazuma and Megumin mutter as they remember spotting him earlier today.

"That detergent..." Megumin mutters.

"He looks like he's thinking of throwing himself in there." Aqua states.

"Then let's deal with him and go home!" Smaug whisper yells. "I'm about to blow a scale if we keep staying in this town."

"He was feeling pretty violated by the Axis Church." Kazuma informs.

"Wait!" Darkness says.

The man wobbles then falls towards the hot spring source.

"Look out!" Kazuma yells and he runs towards the man. "Don't do anything rash!"

Kazuma reaches the man only to find him sticking his hand in the water, poisoning it.

Kazuma reaches the man only to find him sticking his hand in the water, poisoning it

The water turns purple and bubbles around his hand.

---

"Konosuba!" The Party yells.

---

"Well, well!" The strange man says as he faces the group. "Are you folks sightseeers? Y'know, these hot springs work on lower back pain, stiff shoulders, exhaustion, skin care, not to mention curing the blues, negativity, and all sorts of curses!" The entire party just stares at him. "There are many famous folks from all around the world who swear by them! So you should--"

The man stops and turns his face away as he notices Wiz staring at him with a thoughtful look. "I think I've seen him somewhere before..." Wiz states.

"Seen me? Why, no! I assure you we've never met before."

"Oh, Hans-san! It's you, isn't it, Hans-san?"

(Hanz, startz ze Panzer)

Hans tenses up. "Wh-Who might that be? I'm one of the overseers--"

Wiz walks over to Hans. "It's been so long, Hans-san! It's me, Wiz! Wiz the lich!"

Hans turns away from Wiz. "I'm not sure what you mean..."

"If I remember, you're a type of Deadly Poison Slime mutant, right? Could it be you were the one poisoning the water source?"

"Slime?" Kazuma questions.

"Deadly Slime?" Smaug questions right after. "Am I able to eat it?"

Kazuma gives Smaug a 'WTF' look.

Wiz shakes Hans lightly. "Hey, Hans-san, why are you ignoring me? It's me, Wiz! Come on, Hans-san! Hans-san!"

Hans starts to push against Wiz. "What do you want? I don't know you-"

"It's me, Wiz! Come on, Hans-san! Hans-san!"

Wiz starts to shake Hans a little too roughly. "Please stop shaking me!" Hans says.

"Did you forget about me?" Wiz asks. "Remember, back at the Devil King's castle--"

"Oops!" Hans screams and he tries to walk off. "I just remembered I have important business in town--"

Darkness pulls her sword out and steps in front of Hans. Aqua stands beside her as Smaug stands on the other side with her Glaive ready. Megumin is standing behind the three.

"Where do you think you're going, Hans?!" Darkness asks.

"We won't let you pass, Hans!" Aqua states.

"I'm not gonna let someone who's been causing me problems, run away!" Smaug shouts.

"Did you think your excuses would actually work, Hans?!" Megumin asks.

Kazuma stands a little ways behind the group and points at Hans. "Why don't you stop struggling and reveal yourself, Hans?!"

---

"Hans!" The party yells.

"Damn it!" Hans yells.

---

"You jerks keep using my name with no respect!" Hans yells. "Wiz, didn't you say you were going to open a store?! Stop slacking in a hot springs town and get to work!"

"Th-That's so mean!" Wiz says. "I work really hard! Even though the harder I work, the less money I seem to have..."

Hans sighs. "I spent ages doing this as quietly as possible... Wiz, isn't the deal that you don't help us, apart from maintaining the barrier, and in exchange, you don't oppose us? A kind of non-intervention treaty? So why are you getting in my way?"

"Wait, am I getting in your way?" Wiz starts to shake her hands. "I just wanted to say hi because it's been so long!"

Hans points at the Lich. "And that's getting in my way!"

Aqua starts to crack her knuckles as her eyes shine with an angry glow. "When I think how I've suffered because of you... You'd better be ready to pay."

"What now, Wiz?" Hans starts

"What now, Wiz?" Hans starts. "You want to take me on?"

Wiz motions to the party. "These people are my friends! Can't we discuss this?"

Hans chuckles. "You've lost your spine ever since you became a lich, Wiz! When you hunted us as an arch wizard, you never talked about discussing things!"

"B-Back then, I couldn't really see what was going on around me..."

Kazuma steps forward. "Wiz, you know him, right? It's probably hard for you to take him on, so you can stay back." He takes his sword out and holds it out in front of him. "My name is Satou Kazuma! I have slain countless fearsome foes!"

"K-Kazuma-san, I would like to avoid fighting, but--" Wiz starts, but Kazuma holds his hand out.

"Let's do this, Partner." Kazuma says to his sword.

"Chunchunmaru." Megumin says.

"Not!"

"Very well." Hans starts. "All who've learned my true identity have bowed down, begging for mercy... You seem to have real backbone."

"What're you talking about?" Kazuma asks. "You're a slime, the weakest of monsters! That deadly poison probably means you have some poison attacks, but we've got Aqua, who can purify poison! I'm not seeing any way we lose!"

"My name is Hans... I am one of the leaders of the Devil King's army. Hans the Deadly Poison Slime."

"What, now?" Kazuma asks. "A leader of the Devil King's army?"

"A leader of the Devil King's army?"

Smaug makes a face. "Oh, shiiiiiiit. We've fucked up." She poofs into her cat for on accident. "Nya."

"Hans-san has a high price on his head, even among the Devil King's army leaders!" Wiz informs

"Hans-san has a high price on his head, even among the Devil King's army leaders!" Wiz informs. "He's incredibly strong, so be careful!"

"Hey, slimes are weak, right?" Kazuma asks his party. "Total small fry?"

"Who told you that nonsense?!" Darkness asks. "Slimes are fearsome foes! First of all, physical attacks have nearly no effect on them. You can consider it over if they get a hold of you."

'World of Warcraft has lied to me. Nya.' Smaug says in thought as her cat tails sways behind her.

"Either you'll be melted by their digestive enzymes or they'll smother you to death!" Darkness informs.

"Plus, his poison is toxic enough to affect every hot spring in town!" Megumin points out. Coming in contact means instant death!"

'I need cat-nip, Nya.' Smaug says in thought.

"Don't worry, Kazuma." Aqua starts. "Even if you die, I'm here! Just don't let him eat you. I can't resurrect you if you're digested."

Kazuma is completely frozen in fear.

Hans laughs and an aura surrounds him. "Now, face me, courageous adventures!"

Emergency Quest

Eliminate Devil King Army Leader
Hans the Deadly Poison Slime!

"And strike me down if you--"

Kazuma cuts Hans off. "Sorry! Really sorry about this!"

Kazuma, Megumin and Aqua run off, leaving Smaug, Wiz and Darkness behind.

"Why are you running, Nya!" Smaug screams.

.

.

The party is running back to the gates. Smaug is back in her dragon form.

"Hey, why are we running?!" Aqua asks.

"You idiot!" Kazuma replies. "Hurry up and move!"

'He's way more powerful than that dullahan we fought!" Smaug yells in her head.

"The smile..." Darkness whines. "We're leaving the slime..."

"Darkness, seriously, this one would kill you!" Megumin yells.

Kazuma slides to a stop and Aqua crashes into him, the rest of the party stops. Ahead on the path is the entire angry town walking towards them.

"Isn't that..." Kazuma mutters.

"Slay the demons! Defeat the Devil King!" The angry mob chants.

Kazuma turns around. "Look, let's give up on the water source. I mean, who'd actually miss the Axis cult?"

Aqua starts to roughly shake Kazuma. "What are you saying?! The Axis Church is this town is gonna be ruined!"

"Isn't that a good thing?" Kazuma, Megumin and Smaug ask.

Aqua starts to scream.

"P-Please stop teasing Aqua-sama!" Wiz asks.

"Fine! Forget it!" Aqua yells and she turns around and runs back towards the hot springs.

The party just stares at Kazuma.

"Are you sure about this?" Megumin asks. "Things are just going to get worse, at this rate.

Kazuma sighs and walks past everyone. "Guess I don't have a choice!"

.

.

.

Aqua arrives back where they left Hans, and the slime is poisoning the hot springs.

"Hey, you!" Aqua shouts. "Your element is poison? No one's into that! It's too gloomy! You probably just joined the Devil King's army because nobody liked you! Now, repent!"

"What?" Hans questions.

The rest of the party arrives.

"Aqua!" Kazuma yells.

Aqua looks back and smiles. "Kazuma!"

Hans stands up. "How do you worms have the guts to face me again? Whatever it is, once I finish with these hot springs, I'll be done with this town. Finally! I'll finally be able to leave this disgusting town behind!"

"Look, I get how you feel..." Kazuma says. "Hey, wait! What happened to the real overseer?"

"I ate him." Hans states.

"Wait... What did you just..."

"I said I ate him! I'm a slime! My instinct is to consume!"

Wiz's magic flares up and blows around her.

"Wiz?" Smaug calls out as she holds up her arms to block the wind from her face.

"Cursed Crystal Prison!" Wiz chants and a wall of ice appears beginning next to her and it goes past Hans, trapping his left arm in the wall. "The condition for my neutrality was that no non-combatants were to be killed. Isn't that right?"

"Wiz!" Hans yells. "Stop it! Cancel the magic!"

Wiz takes a step forward and the ground freezes below her foot. "It's unavoidable that adventurers lose their lives in battle. They take the lives of monsters, and make their livings doing so. They should be prepared to meet a similar end." She walks to the front of the party, ice freezing the ground with each step. "The same for knights... They collect taxes, and in exchange, they protect the citizenry."

"Wiz! Do you seriously want to fight me?!"

"Since they receive that payment, their involvement in life-and-death battles is a natural consequence. However..."

"If we do this--" Hans starts. "The entire area around here is going to be contamina--" He stops as Wiz cuts him off with a hateful glare.

"The entire area around here is going to be contamina--" He stops as Wiz cuts him off with a hateful glare

"But the nice old man who oversaw these hot springs didn't do anything wrong!" Wiz shouts.

"Wiz is scarring me..." Megumin says.

"So hot." Smaug says as a blush forms on her face. "I'm scaroused."

"To take on the woman who was known as the Ice Witch..." Hans mutters. "I have no other choice!"

Hans cuts his arm off and a large red and purple blob forms on the severed arm.

"I'll devour as my instinct commands

"I'll devour as my instinct commands..." Hans states.

Hans body melts away and he turns into a massive red and purple slime.

Hans body melts away and he turns into a massive red and purple slime

"That's a huge bitch!" Smaug yells.

"What a splendid slime!" Darkness blushes. "Such a shame! If it weren't poisonous, I'd take it home and make it my pet!"

"WHAT?!" Smaug yells and she starts to imagine things and her face turns very red.

Hans starts to shoot out poison, lots of it landing in the hot springs source.

Aqua yells and runs towards the hot springs.

"Get back here!" Kazuma yells. "It's dangerous!"

Smaug's tail is holding a small umbrella over itself.

The angry mob reaches the area.

"What is that?!" Someone yells. "Is that what was polluting the hot springs?!"

Aqua slams her hands into the hot springs. "Purification! Purification! Purification!" The poison burns her hands. "Ah, it burns, it burns!" Tears form in her eyes.

"Forget about that!" Kazuma yells. "Just run!"

"But I can't! If I don't protect the hot springs, my faithful..."

"Look!" Someone in the mob shouts. "The girl with the blue hair was telling the truth! Get him!"

The mob runs towards the slime and they start to throw soaps at the slime.

The priest heal Aqua as she purifies the hot springs.

"It's burning..." Aqua yells. "It burns so much! Purification! Purification! Purification! Purification!"

The little girl that almost tricked Kazuma, stands a few yards behind Aqua. "You can do it, lady!"

"Watch out!" Darkness yells to the girl as poison flies towards her. Darkness runs forward and grabs the little girl just in time and gets her out of harms way. "Everyone, get back! It's dangerous!"

The mob starts to throw soap at Darkness.

"What're you doing, you stupid Eris cultist?!" A man yells.

Darkness moans as she stumbles back.

"You evil cultists!" The little girl, Darkness just saved, throws soap at the Crusader.

A priests sweeps Darkness away with a broom.

"It can't be that bad!" Smaug says confidently. A piece of poison lads on her cheek and starts to burn her. "AHHH! IT BURNS!"

Smaug starts to roll on the ground, freaking out.

Megumin stands up a large flat rock. "I'll use my explosion magic to blow him to smithereens!"

"Don't!" Aqua yells. "It'll pollute the entire mountain!"

"Damn it!" Kazuma shouts and he turns to Wiz, Smaug rolls past them in the background. "Wiz, isn't there anything you can do?!"

"I can't freeze him at the size with my current magic power!" Wiz informs. "If we could make him smaller somehow..."

The mob continues to throw soaps and detergents at the slime.

"You polluted our hot springs!" A man yells.

"You damnable nincompoop!" An old lady yells.

Any soap that hits Hans, he just eats. Then he proceeds to eat any sops he can find, leaving behind the detergent.

"I guess even slimes have preferences..." Kazuma sweats.

"Kazuma!" Megumin yells.

"What's up?"

"Can't you come up with some sneaky plan to deal with this, like usual?!"

"Don't call it sneaky." Kazuma turns to the freaking out Smaug. "Smaug, distract him while I come up with a plan!"

Smaug stops rolling around and props herself up. A large burn wound is on her right cheek. "Fine." She stands up and puts her hands out toward hands. "Dragon's Raging Pillar!"

A pillar of flames comes up and hits Hans from below. Smaug laughs. "Yes, feel the power of the Great Smaug!" Hans turns to Smaug. "Uh, oh." Her tail mimics an exclamation mark.

Smaug starts running away while screaming as Hans fires poison at her.

Kazuma looks around Hans and he spots something inside of the top of the slime. The skeleton body of the Overseer. "Bones?"

"That's the hot springs overseer!" A girl yells.

"Did that beast eat him?!" A man yells. "It's gonna pay!"

'He hasn't been fully digested yet...' Kazuma says in thought. 'It's out only hope.'

"KAZUMA! HURRY!" Smaug screams as she continues to run away from poison raining down on her.

"Aqua!" Kazuma yells. "You can revive someone if they're not fully digested, right?!"

"Huh? Yeah, I can!" Aqua yells back.

Kazuma turns to Wiz. "Wiz! You could freeze him if he were smaller, right?!"

"Y-Yes!" Wiz says. "If he were around half his current size..."

Kazuma turns to Megumin. "Megumin! You're gonna light him up! Get ready to go!"

"I-I can shoot it?!" Megumin asks. "Okay, I'll shoot it!" She runs off.

"I need to protect everyone from Has as he's being blown away, right?" Darkness asks as Smaug runs behind in the far background, still screaming.

Kazuma gives Darkness a thumbs up. "You've got it. I'm counting on you!" Darkness gives him a thumbs up.

Kazuma runs off. 'A leader-class enemy showing up in a hot springs town... Damn it, what the hell is with this world's game balance?!'

"Purification!" Aqua keeps chanting. "Purification! Purification! Purification!" She looks up as a large shadow looms over her and she sees Hans, about to eat her.

Suddenly a bar of soap flies into Hans' and the slime turns around. Kazuma has two signs on his back as he stands not too far from the giant slime.

"I'm gonna be your meal today!" Kazuma shouts.

Kazuma turns around and Hans starts to follow him.

Megumin is following the two from off to the side. "Detonation... Detonation... Detonation... Wielder of the most glorious, powerful, and grand explosion magic..." Her eyes start to glow. "My name is Megumin. The blow that I am given to strike turns a blind eye to the fate of my kindred," Kazuma heads towards a massive hole in the ground and Wiz prepares her ice magic. "-Rendering all hope of rebirth into anguish, and the model by which all forces are judge!"

Aqua continues to purify the springs and Smaug watches Megumin with a smile on her face.

"You didn't run out of luck when you came to this town!" Kazuma yells to Hans. "It was when you picked a fight with us!" He jumps into the large pit and Hans follows. "The rest is up to you guys!"

Hans eats Kazuma, turning his body to bones.

Hans lands at the bottom of the put and Megumin starts to cast her magic

Hans lands at the bottom of the put and Megumin starts to cast her magic. "Pitiful creature... Synchronize yourself with the red smoke, and atone in a surge of blood! Burst forth! Explosion!"

The explosion is mostly contained within the pit and Hans' body is blown apart, leaving only his skeleton behind. Poison rains down onto everyone.

Darkness grabs the little girl again. "Get back!" She yells.

"Let go of me, you cultist!" The little girl yells.

Darkness shields the girl and as potion hits Darkness' back.

"Lady?" The little girl says.

A small drop of poison lands on Megumin's hand. "Ouch!" She waves her hand and the poison flies off.

Shadow's cover Smaug's face as flames start to flicker around her.

Hans' body starts to burn away.

Wiz lands down in the blown apart pit and starts casting her ice magic

Wiz lands down in the blown apart pit and starts casting her ice magic. "Cursed Crystal Prison!"

Wiz freezes Hans' body and then shatters it, the large pieces of ice fall to the ground. Wiz falls to her knees in exhaustion. "Thank goodness I was able to stop Hans before I ran out of magic power..." She face plants the ground.

Darkness runs over. "Is it over?"

"To think you could push me this far..." Hans' voice echoes.

"What?"

A large piece of ice shatters and a much smaller version of Hans' slime body comes out. "But it's not over yet."

Hans moves towards Darkness and Wiz

Hans moves towards Darkness and Wiz. "Soon, I will devour you all and be restored!"

Suddenly a pressure fills the area.

"What's this pressure?!" Hans questions.

Behind Wiz and Darkness flames light up and approach them. The three look to see Smaug, with shadows covering her face, walking towards them. Red and orange flames surround Smaug, and the ground melts with each step she takes.

"Smaug?" Wiz and Darkness call out.

"I just wanted a nice time with the people I love." Smaug mutters as she keeps walking, her flames growing with each step. "I wanted a nice break from all the adventuring, and have a nice break! I wanted to have a nice bath in the hot springs everyday and eat nice food! Veins bulge on arms and face. "But I have to deal with these insane Axis cultists instead! Annoying me and insulting my wife!"

Darkness grabs Wiz and drags her back as Smaug walks past the two, her flames nearly burning the two.

"And now I have to deal with a DEVIL KING GENERAL!" Smaug shouts in anger and her flames grow bigger and hotter. Hans backs up and holds his tentacles up to protect himself from the heat.

Smaug looks at Hans with a great amount of hatred.

"AND YOU HURT MY BABY MEGUMIN!" Smaug scream and her flames slowly turn golden

"AND YOU HURT MY BABY MEGUMIN!" Smaug scream and her flames slowly turn golden. "AND THAT'S A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!"

Darkness picks up Wiz and starts to run out of the area.

"What is she?!" Hans yells in fear as pressure from Smaug bears down onto him. 

Hans looks behind Smaug and sees the Shadow of a large dragon behind her, Orange Key hole eyes baring down into the slime.  Smaug roars in anger and the shadow dragon does the same.

"DIE!" Smaug jumps up into the air and her breasts start to glow. "CHAOS DRAGON GOD'S METEOR SHOWER!"

Smaug opens her mouth up and fires off a volley of fire balls down towards Hans'

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f41434f6a66386e7541646b6a6c513d3d2d313332393339333633342e313735313630343864643436323139313238383232363031343632352e676966

The fireballs travel down towards Hans, leaving a golden trail of flames behind them.

"This can't be happening?!" Hans yells as the fireballs travel closer.

A massive explosion goes off when the fireballs hit their target. Everyone within the area is blown back as a massive shock wave blows.

Smoke billows and Smaug lands on the ground and the smoke clears to reveal a couple mile long and a mile deep hole in front of her.

.

.

A carriage is traveling in the country side.

'The battle was over.' Kazuma narrates. 'After the trouble with the hot springs, we were shown... no gratitude.'

Flashback

The party is back in the town and Aqua is crying. "I worked hard to purify them! Why's everyone so mad?!"

'Thanks to Aqua using purify so much, she managed to purify all the hot springs in Arcanretia and turned them into regular hot water.'

The carriage leaves town as the citizens throw stuff at it.

'The Devil King army's goal of cutting off the Axis Church's source of income ultimately ended up being accomplished.' We were going to head home by having Wiz use Teleport...'

Present

Darkness adjusts a fading Wiz in her seat.

'But she was struck by the power of the Purification and whatever was in Smaug's magic, and looks like she could vanish any second.'

Darkness then sits down in a seat and sets Smaug's head in her lap. Smaug's eyes has turned white and smoke raises from her head.

'And Smaug raged so hard she blew a fuse.'

Flashback.

Smaug stares at the large hole she created. "AND THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE!" She starts to scream and veins bulge even more on her head. "I WANTED A NICE VACATION! I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY WIFE AND TREAT HER TO SOME NICE THINGS! I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH MEGUMIN, TOO! BUT THIS WHOLE CRAZY TO-"

A pop is heard. "Ack!" Smaug's eyes roll up into her head and smoke raises from her head. She then falls face first into the ground.

Present.

'So we are now returning home bouncing along in a wagon again.'

"Aqua?" Kazuma calls out as he is sitting on the back of the carriage.

"Yeah?" Aqua pokes her head out of the carriage.

"What was that spell Smaug used? Chaos Dragon God's Meteor Shower? I thought only gods could use god spells."

"Well, Smaug is a Demi-God."

"...What?"

Aqua nods. "Yup, in becoming the Smaug she wanted she ended up becoming a Demi-god in the process. She could become the full Chaos Dragon God, so I gave her the next best thing. She'll have to work hard to become a god."

Kazuma sweats. "Don't you think this is important information you should tell her?"

Aqua thinks for a few seconds. "Nope." She moves back inside the carrage.

Kazuma sighs. "Mama dragon is already angry enough as is, I guess."

"Hey, look!" Aqua calls out and she points to Axel that's coming into view. "I can see Axel!"

Kazuma pears around the carriage and sees the walls of Axel.

The party gets off the carriage and Smaug has "Recovered" as she is standing up with a little sway. The party waves to the carriage driver as he leaves. 

The party walks through Axel, with Wiz on Kazuma's back.

They drop Wiz off at her shop so Vanir can look after her.

"Hot springs, huh?" Dust asks as they pass by him. "Must be nice to be you!"

People continue to greet the party as they walk through the town. Then they arrive at the Guild.

"Welcome home." Luna smiles. "Sounds like a rough trip."

After that they leave the guild and make their way home. But Smaug goes off on her own.

"Welcome back, Smaug!" Someone greets as she walks past them.

Smaug runs her temples. "I need a va-" She stops herself. "No, I think I just need to stay on a normal scheduled."

"ASHER!"A new female voice yells.

Smaug's right eye twitches. "Why do I feel so angry all of a sudden?"

"Asher!" The voice yells out again.

"Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time."  

Smaug turns around to see a female an inch shorter than him, with golden hair and golden silted eyes. A pair of golden horns on her head and a scaly golden tail behind her. And she has a modest bust size and a sligly curvy ass.

For those of you who are degenerates, she's a C.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f34544b7774677579714344736b673d3d2d313332393339333633342e313735313631656364306664643831393335363734313438343131312e706e67

(This is from Piccrew a site where you can make your characters with a set of already made designs. Just imagine her hair and eyes golden and her horns gold. 
Also since Smaug is sound like Erza, female Dave will sound like Lucy from Fairy Tale)

The female runs up to Smaug. "HUSSAH! Asher! I never thought I'd see you again!"

Smaug raises an eye brow. "Do I know you, and how do you know my real name?"

"It's me! Amaterasu Kanda!"

"Kanda!" Smaug shouts in suprise. "What? But how are you here and why do you look like that."

"Oh, I was hit by a truck!" Kanda smiles and Smaug jaw drops. "And I was greeted by an angel that was doing the job of some goddess that made a stupid mistake. And I chose to take the form of a female Dave! And my new name is Dave, too! I was just a three towns over!"

Smaug blinks a few times. "Who's Dave?"

Dave grabs Smaug's shoulders. "Did you not read book two of Dragon Maid's Brother?!"

"No, I was just about to when I died!"

Dave gasps and starts to shake Smaug. "But there's so much you don't know then!"

Smaug growls and pushes Dave's arms off her. "Stop that will you?! Now explain who this 'Dave' is to Smaug."

"Well, Dave is the Rival to Smaug! They're like totally best friends." Dave smiles.

Smaug just stares at Dave. "I don't believe you."

"B-But, Dave is like the best character of the book and he goes on so many adventures with Smaug! And they're both gods-"

"Dave!" Another female voice yells.

The two dragons turn to see a female Elf with brown hair and red eyes running towards them. "Dave, please don't run off without telling me."

The Female elf is wearing red mage clothes with a weird staff in her hands. She also has a small scar under her right eye. She has smooth white skin and a small bust. She's also a couple inches taller then Smaug.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f377a4145733471382d58573731413d3d2d313332393339333633342e313735313632373066313831623061303839393039393330303731352e6a7067

(ignore that staff)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f77593152684771655a71526a30773d3d2d313332393339333633342e313735313632376135303439303731303632323035373836333332322e6a7067

The elf reaches the two dragons and she bends over as she takes deep breaths. Her long ears wiggle a couple times. Then she straightens herself up. "Dave, how many times have I told you, please don't run off without me. I was scared being along in such a large unknown city."

Dave nervously chuckles and rubs the back of her head. "Sorry."

"So. who's this Dave?" Smaug asks.

The elf turns to Smaug. "Oh, I'm sorry for not noticing you ma'am." She then does a pose and her red eyes glow.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f756d51625f67484b7678775746773d3d2d313332393339333633342e313735313632396432366632633266353432373238303331353734372e676966

"I'm Chunnimiku of the Crimson Demon clan!" She then spins her staff around and slams it into the ground. "And I am the companion of Miss Dave!" She then holds her arms out. "Miss Dave calls me Miku."

(Who do you guys thin she should be voice by.)

Smaug just stares at the elf. "So back to what we were talking about." She turns to Dave. "You said you were a few towns away, but the towns in this world are quite far apart. How long have you been traveling for?"

"Seven straight months!" David smiles.

"Please don't ignore me!" 

Smaug turns to Chunnimiku. "Nice to meet you." She turns back to Dave. "What was it that you said about gods?"

"Oh, right." Dave says. "In the book they're both gods, so I asked the angel about it and she said that right now we're both Demi-gods. I'm the Demi-God of Time and Space, and you're the Demi-Chaos God."

Smaug blinks a few times. "AQUA!"

Thanks For
 Reading
You beautiful people!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(It's not over yet. I will be doing the OVA and I want to do my own. Then I'll do the Movie and Isekai Quartet. Then there'll be a spin-off using the Megumin show, where Chunnimiku will be the main character. Then We'll have to wait for season 3!

So I hope you enjoyed the book so far!)

03-30-2023

6179 words

 

13