Legend of Crimson – A Day in the Village
454 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(And we're back! I hope you're ready for another amazing chapter! And while you wait for more chapters, always check out my other books, a few of them are very interesting.)

It's early morning in the Crimson Demon village and we see Chunnimiku peacefully sleeping in her bed. Then sunlight shines through her window and onto her face, her elf ears twitch a few times.

Chunnimiku groans and slowly opens her eyes.

"HUZZAH!" Dave yells as she stands in front of the open window.

Chunnimiku groans and covers her ears.

"It's a beautiful morning!" Dave smiles.

Our elf sits up and rubs her red eyes. "Miss Dave, please don't yell."

"But it's a really good morning!"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Dimemiku, Chunnmiku's father, yells from downstairs. "SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Dave and Chunnimiku glance at each other, before the elf slides out of bed and walks over to the window beside Dave. Chunnimiku leans out the window and takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"It is a nice morning." Chunnimiku mumbles.

"I love this world." Dave smiles.

"This world?"

An eagle screech catches the hearing of the two and they look up to see an Eagle, made of ice, fly down and land in the window. 

"Ahh! Shinshinmiku!" Chunnimiku pets the eagle

"Ahh! Shinshinmiku!" Chunnimiku pets the eagle.

"Huh?" Dave grows confused and her golden tail mimics a question mark.

Chunnimiku's ears wiggle and she turns to Dave, as Shinshinmiku climbs onto her arm. "This is my pet eagle, I got her a very long time ago."

"Ugh." Dave looks at the eagle and she stares at it and it stares back. Then she shivers. 'This thing gives me a weird vibe.' Chunnimiku pets the bird with a smile. 'Eh, I'll ignore it for now.'

.

.

.

.

Smaug and her party are having a watered down rice soup for breakfast.

Smaug and her party are having a watered down rice soup for breakfast

"Megumin, Megumin!" Aqua calls out. "Could you show us the sights around here?"

"That's a good idea." Megumin replies. "Why don't we have a nice, leisurely day, and then stay one more night?"

Aqua throws up a hand. "Yay!"

Smaug smiles and wiggles side to side. "Now I get to spoil Komekko a little more." Her tail nods.

Megumin pouts a little. "Spoil me more." Smaug begins to pat her and and she smiles.

Aqua continues. "I'm going to have Megumin show me around." She looks at Kazuma. "What are you going to do, Kreeperma-san?"

"Good question." Kazuma replies. "Maybe I'll join..." he then realizes. "Wait. What did you just call me?"

"Did I say something strange?"

"No... Maybe I imagined it? Well, whatever. What about you, Darkness?"

"There's a place I'd like to visit." Darkness states. "You and the others should enjoy your sightseeing, Kazutrach."

Kazuma smiles. "OKay, sounds- Wait, what did you just say?"

Smaug hums. "I hope Bitchma doesn't do anything that'll embarrass us."

"What did you say?!" Kazuma turns to Smaug.

"I called you a bitch." Smaug's eyes glow. "Got a problem with it?" Kazuma sweats a little.

Megumin then speaks. "So I'll be showing Aqua and Kursedma around, then? There are lots of things to see in town--"

Kazuma jumps up and yells. "Hang on a second!"

"Is something wrong, Kazuma-san-who-tried-to-mess-with-Megumin-while-she-was-sleeping?" Aqua asks.

It's silent for a few moments, before Kazuma kneels back down.

----

"I'm sorry." Kazuma apologizes.

----

The party, minus Darkness, travel through the town, exploring different places. They come to a shrine that worships cat girls and Smaug's in her cat girl form. 

A few Crimson Demons start to worship Smaug and she starts to laugh like a madman

A few Crimson Demons start to worship Smaug and she starts to laugh like a madman. Then Kazuma drags her out of the shrine, with Smaug screaming and kicking.

The four, with Chomusuke, continue through the village. Smaug's back in dragon form and her tail is waving to people they pass.

The party comes to a sword in a stone and Aqua tries to take it out, but Megumin stops her.

The party comes to a sword in a stone and Aqua tries to take it out, but Megumin stops her

Then the four stop and get some drinks.

Then they come to a pond and Aqua comes out of the water with a heavenly aura.

Then they come to a pond and Aqua comes out of the water with a heavenly aura

Then the four come to a large factory.

"This is the mysterious facility where the Crimson Demons' natural enemy is sealed away

"This is the mysterious facility where the Crimson Demons' natural enemy is sealed away." Megumin informs.

"What, it's huge." Smaug looks up at it.

"What do you mean, mysterious facility?" Kazuma asks Megumin.

Megumin deadpans. "Just what I said. It's a mysterious facility. No one knows what else is inside, who built it, or for what reason."

Kazuma sweats a little.

Aqua turns to Megumin. "Hey, Megumin. Are there any other places with cool things hidden inside?

Megumin thinks for a second. "Well, there was a tomb where an evil god was sealed away, and a piece of land where a nameless goddess was sealed away, but eventually, they ended up being released."

----

"Are you guys bad at keeping things sealed or what?!" Kazuma yells.

---

The party enters a tailor shop and are greeted by Chekera, the shop owner.

"Well, if it isn't Megumin!" Chekera greets. "You're back in town?" He notices the rest of the party. "Are these folks from out of town?"

Megumin nods.

Chekera narrows his eyes at the three. Aqua panics and hides behind Kazuma, who becomes slightly panic. Smaug raises an eyebrow.

'What's his problem with the Great Dragon Smaug?' Smaug questions in thought.

Chekera sighs, then starts doing poses. "I am called Cheekera! Arch wizard and wielder of advanced magic! And the owner of the foremost clothing store among the Crimson Demons!" He smugly smiles. "Welcome, folks! It's been a while since I've had outsiders in the shop."

Aqua pushes Kazuma forward. "Having the foremost store is pretty impressive!" He mutters.

Chekera nods. "Well, this is also the only clothing store in the village."

"Are you mocking us?!"

Megumin speaks up. "I was actually hoping to replace my current robe." She grabs onto her robe. "Do you have another just like this?"

Chekera brings the group outside, where several robes identical to Megumin;s are hung up.

Smaug tries on one of them, and it barely fits. 

"All of them?" Chekera questions. "Wow, our little Megumin's gone all bourgeois!"

Megumin becomes smug. "I'm honestly surprised the village hasn't heard of my exploits yet! And since the robes are what I wear into action, it can't hurt to have a few more in my wardrobe." She looks at Kazuma. "That being said, future millionaire Kazuma, lend me some money." She holds up her hand."

"You..." Kazuma glares at her. "I mean, fine, but..."

"Thank you very much!" Chekera yells and he starts to take down robes. "Have you heard of Chunnimiku's adventure's Megumin?"

Megumin huffs and crosses her arms. "Why would I? She's just a simple elf that uses Ice magic."

"Well, she did take down an Ancient Dragon. Scatha the Worm, I believe."

Megumin becomes shocked. "...Eh?"

"Is that a big deal?" Smaug questions as she walks over.

"Of course." Chekera smiles. "It's one of the most powerful types of monsters to exist." He then motions to the side. "That is Chunnimiku's robe she wore during that battle." 

To the side is a robe that's been torn to shreds and is covered in dry blood. 'Oh, that is a lot of blood.' Smaug says in thought.

"Imagine like three of you put together." Aqua calls out to Smaug. "That's how powerful an ancient dragon is."

"Pfft-" Smaug crosses her arms. "I'm the most powerful dragon to exist." She smugly smiles and puts a hand on her chest. "None are more powerful then I, the Smaug; the impenetrable."

"Didn't Darkness penetrate you the other day?"

"What?" Megumin questions.

Smaug blushes and covers Megumin's ears. "Not around the child!" Kazuma gains a small blush and Smaug turns to him. "Not a work!"

Everything goes silent for a few minutes, except Chekera as he hums.

Chekera takes off enough robes and reveals a strange hanging pole.

Chekera takes off enough robes and reveals a strange hanging pole

'What in the gun loving America?' Smaug questions.

"Hey..." Kazuma calls out.

"What is it?" Megumin asks.

"Isn't this..." Kazuma puts a hand on his head. "I mean, what the hell? You're hanging clothes from that?"

"Oh, sir, do you recognize it?" Chereka asks and he motions to the magic gun. "This is the clothes-drying pole that's been passed down through my family for ages. It never rusts, so it's super handy." He smiles and the weapon shines in the sunlight.

Smaug scoffs and pulls a key from her breasts. 'Who needs a gun, I have my glaive.' She twirls the key between her fingers.

Aqua pops over, with Chomusuke chewing on her hair. "That's pretty clearly a rifle."

"That's what I thought." Kazuma says.

----

"What's up with this village?" Kazuma asks.

----

The four are walking through the village, with Kazuma carrying a sack of robes. Megumin is humming a song as Smaug's tail lightly sways behind her. Chomusuke is sleeping in Megumin's shirt.

Suddenly Megumin turns around. "Smaug! Kazuma! Aqua!" She winks. "Now that you know the charms of the Crimson Demon Village, allow me to show you even finer splendor!"

Aqua, Kazuma and Smaug tilt their heads.

.

.

The group arrives at Megumin's school, wearing her student clothing.  Chunnimiku and Yunyun stands behind her, both in their student clothing. "Welcome... to our magic academy, the Red Prison!"

to our magic academy, the Red Prison!"

"Welcome!" Chunnimiku does a pose.

"W-Welcome..." Yunyun mutters.

"What are you two doing here?" Kazuma asks about the two behind Megumin.

Chunnimiku points to Dave, who's standing at the side. "Miss Dave wanted to see my school and wanted me to wear this uniform." She then pulls on her collar. "Kinda tight around the chest." 

Megumin lightly glares at Chunnimiku's chest.

"It's so cool!" Dave calls out as she jumps up and down.

Megumin glances at Yunyun. "When I stayed over at her house last night, the friendless wonder seemed lonely, so I invited her to come along."

"I-I-I never said I was lonely!" Yunyun shouts.

"And Miss Yunyun has many friends!" Chunimiku defends.

"Then why did she dig out her old uniform?" Megumin asks. "It only proves a point."

Chunnimiku sighs and her ears wiggle.

Aqua looks Megumin's uniform up and down. "So this is your uniform? It's cute!"

Megumin smiles. "Isn't it, though?!"

Smaug and her tail nod. "Yes yes, it adds to Megumin's cuteness, Yes yes."

"It's only natural that I get changed to show you around our distinguished magical academy!"

"I bet you just wanted to wear it because you felt nostalgic."

Aqua glances back at Kazuma. "Kazuma always gets prickly when the subject of school comes up. He's probably still bitter about not fitting in."

Smaug snickers. "Quiet school and became a failure in life, what a loser! HAHAHA!"

Kazuma grabs Smaug's tail. "Freeze."

"KYA!" Smaug screams as part of her tail gets frozen. 

Smaug falls to the floor and grabs onto her tail, tears prick at the corner of her eyes. "BAKA!" She yells at Kazuma.

Kazuma ignores Smaug, and points at Aqua. "Cut it out! That's a confidentiality violation!"

Suddenly the door to the academy opens up, revealing Dodonko, Arue and Funifura. Classmates to our Crimson Demons. 

"I am called Arue..." She does a pose, her breasts jiggle a little. "The most voluptuous among the Crimson Demons, and a future author!"

"The most voluptuous among the Crimson Demons, and a future author!"

"I am called Funifura!" She does a pose. "The foremost among the Crimson Demons who love their brothers, known for her brother complex!"

"The foremost among the Crimson Demons who love their brothers, known for her brother complex!"

"I am called Dodonko!" She does a pose. "Foremost among the Crimson Demons at..."

Dodonko grows confused

Dodonko grows confused. "At... What was it again?"

Everyone, but Yunyun and Dave, deadpan at the three.

"Hello?" Dave waves.

"Most voluptuous, huh?" Smaug questions.

Arue smirks. "Looks like I have a rival."

"You've got a brother complex, huh?" Kazuma questions.

"I-I just don't have a cool nickname yet!" Funifura shouts with a blush.

"Aure... Dodonko, Funikura." Megumin smiles.

"It's Funifura! You did that on purpose! You totally did, didn't you?!" She shakes in anger.

Dodonko then speaks. "We heard you and Chunnimiku were back in town."

"Who're they?" Aqua whispers to Megumin.

"Classmates from when we attended the magic academy." Megumin replies.

The three new Crimson Demons walk over to the group.

"Welcome home." Arue says. "I'm glad to see you two made it back safely." She turns to our Elf. "Especially you, I heard you received a severe wound during your fight with the dragon."

'Everyone knows about her exploits, but not mine!' Megumin shouts in thought.

Chunnimiku nervously laughs and scratches her cheek. "Oh, it's nothing."

Dave looks at Chunnimiku in confusion. "But you nearly di--" The elf puts a hand over her mouth and shushes her.

Megumin then speaks to Arue. "People might believe the things you write, so please don't send 'letters' like that anymore." Yunyun gasps as she looks at her.

Dodonko looks at the Kazuma, Aqua and Smaug. "And you people are the members of Yunyun's party?"

Yunyun makes a surprised noise.

"I'm surprised you actually exist!" Funifura states. "Yunyun's party, I mean."

Before anyone can speak, Yunyun steps forward. "L-Let me introduce you!" She nearly shouts and motions to the three. "Th-This guy is a rookie adventurer, the lizard girl is a Dragon Slayer, and the blue haired girl is an arch priest!"

Smaug frowns. 'I'm not a lizard. I'm a dragon! A great dragon!' Smaug then smiles to herself. 'The best dragon to ever exists, hahah! Yes, I am the best. The best mother too! No one's better then the great Smaug!'

Chunnimiku just watches Yunyun with a deadpanned expression. While Dave is just smiling while confused."

Yunyun continues. "There's also a very durable lady who's not with us at the moment!"

"There's also a very durable lady who's not with us at the moment!"

Yunyun continues. "And Megumin was sad on her own, so we recently invited her to join us!" She nervously chuckles.

"And Megumin was sad on her own, so we recently invited her to join us!" She nervously chuckles

Smaug's eyes are closed as she smiling and nodding.

Arue does a small pose and smiles. "That sounds like a lovely party."

Then Aqua tells the truth. "Yunyun's not actually a member of the party, but she helps us out a lot, despite not being a member!"

"Uh..." Yunyun becomes nervous.

"Yes, in spite of her not being a member." Megumin starts and Yunyun gasps and looks at her. 

"It's not nice to lie, Miss Yunyun." Chunnimiku calls out and Yunyun makes a Yunyun noise as she looks at her.

"We figured." Funifura and Dodonko say together.

Yunyun becomes so embarrassed and she covers her face as she blushes.

Aqua clasps her hands together. "I've given Yunyun the nickname 'frog slayer' in my heart." 

"What are you talking about?" Kazuma asks Aqua.

Aqua thinks back on how most of the party was being eaten by giant toads, but Yunyun saved them.

"Come on, remember how she took out those Giant Toads with that sparkly sword-like spell?" Aqua asks.

"No." Smaug says, because back then she was on a toad murdering spree.

"Isn't that..." Dodonko starts.

Arue hums. "That's an actual advanced spell.

"Yunyun, I thought you could only do intermediate magic!" Funifura says.

Smaug tilts her head and her tail mimics a question mark.

"She picked it up at an awkward time, so she wasn't able to learn advanced magic before graduation." Funifura states.

"C-Come on, it's not like I needed to know it." Yunyun says.

Chunnimiku sighs. "It's such a cool spell, but I only know Ice magic!" She whines!

Dave pats the elf friends back. "Ice is cool too."

.

.

The sun is starting to set and the party, without Dave and Chunnimiku, are heading back to Megumin's house.

Kazuma seems lost in thought and the girls notice, and stop.

"What's wrong, Kazuma?" Aqua asks. "Are you still torn up about not having friends in school?"

"That's not it!" Kazuma shouts at Aqua. "I was just wondering about Yunyun."

"You mean what they said earlier?" Megumin asks.

"It was kinda weird." Smaug says.

"I thought Crimson Demons were a bunch of OP weirdos who all used advanced magic." Kazuma states.

Megumin looks out to the sunset. "When I was a student, in order to learn Explosion magic, I was storing up my skill points. I endured it day after day, to make sure I could someday learn Explosion Magic. But one day..."

Flashback!

Kemekko is standing in front of a bunch of monsters, with an angry face. "Give me my food back!" She yells.

In the nearby bushes is Megumin, Yunyun and Chunnimiku.

"Komekko!" Megumin grows scared.

The monsters lunge at Komekko. Chunnimiku looks between her hands and Kemekko.

Megumin's holder her adventure card in her shaking hand. She hesitates to buy a spell and she goes to tap on one. 

Chunnimiku goes to throw her hand out. But a bright light stops the two from continuing, and they look back to see Yunyun casting magic after having bought a spell.

Megumin then narrates. "To save Kemekko when she was attacked by monsters, Yunyun used her own points in order to learn intermediate magic, while I was hesitating, and Chunnimiku scared to cast a spell..."

Present. 

"You mean she covered for you so you could learn Explosion magic?" Kazuma asks.

"And why was Miku scared to cast a spell?" Smaug questions.

"Not that I asked her to, but yes." Megumin says. "And Chunnimiku, well... everyone says she was cursed at birth. She can't use anything but Ice magic and it's all more powerful than it should be, a regular ice bolt doesn't do much, but when she casts it, she causes large damage."

"Well, Yunyun's a more established mage than you are now, so it worked out all right!" Aqua gives a thumbs up.

"Eh?" Megumin questions.

Kazuma gives a thumbs up. "True enough."

Smaug gives a thumbs up. "Go, Yunyun."

Megumin turns around, stomping her feet in anger. "How dare you?!"

Suddenly a large explosion goes off nearby, catching everyone's attention.

 

 

Emergency Quest

The Devil King's forces have appeared!!!!

 

 

"What is with this woman?!" Sylvia, one of the Devil King's generals, yells. "What is she trying to do?!"

"Lady Sylvia!" A goblin yells

"Lady Sylvia!" A goblin yells. "There's no telling what she's after! Please, stand back!"

"She's a real freak!" Another goblin yells. "Her attacks are worthless, but she's sturdy as they come!"

Standing in front of the army is Darkness, sword at the ready. She's slightly injured.

"As long as there is light in my eyes, you will not pass!" Darkness states

"As long as there is light in my eyes, you will not pass!" Darkness states.

The rest of the party arrive, with some Crimson Demon backup.

"Darkness!" Kazuma yells out. "Good job hanging in there!"

"We brought some help!" Smaug states. "Even though we really don't need it."

"S-Smuag?" Darkness glances back. "You're already here?"

Smaug nods. "Yeah, my wifey was possibly in danger, so why wouldn't I come? And why are you all the way out here?"

"I was sad that only female orcs are left, so I came here to see what I could find, and even the Devil King's general is a woman! What is wrong with this journey?!"

Smaug looks behind Darkness and sees Sylvia. "Wow, her boobs are huge! Like nearly the size of mine! I'd totally smash her."

"Smaug!" Darkness yells with a jealous look in her eyes.

"What? I'm just looking." Smaug practically undresses Sylvia with her eyes. "There's nothing wrong with that."

Said Devil General becomes slightly uncomfortable under the gaze of Smaug's hungry eyes.

Kazuma sets the sack he's carrying down. "Can you two shut up for a second?! You're both ruining that impressive performance!"

"I see. Buying time until your allies arrived, then?" Sylvia asks. "From the way you endured those attacks, you must be a fairly high-level crusader. Was not being able to land any attacks part of your act?"

Darkness turns back to Sylvia. "I-I suppose there's no points in maintaining the facade..." She lies.

Kazuma then takes a step forward. "Look, you're Sylvia, right? That crusader's wife is an accomplished warrior who fought the Devil King's general, Vanir!"

Smaug grows a smug smile and nods.

"Vanir?!" Sylvia questions and her army backs up a little. "I heard he never returned from the town of Axel... Was that because of you people?"

Kazuma grows a smug look. "Yeah!" He points a thumb at Megumin. "Megumin here finished him off."

The Crimson Demons behind Megumin look at her in astonishment.

The Crimson Demons behind Megumin look at her in astonishment

"Vanir-sama is dead?" A Goblin questions.

"That's awesome!" All the Crimson Demons say.

Kazuma steps forward and stands next Darkness. "And that's not all! The Dullahan, Verdia, and Hans the Deadly Poison... And even the mobile fortress, Destroyer. The five of us took them all down."

Sylvia takes a step back as a sweat drop falls from her cheek. "Verdia and Hans, too?!" She puts a hand on her chin. "But when I think about how we lost contact with Hans after he infiltrated Arcanretia, it seems plausible. I take it you're the leader? Why don't you tell me your name?"

Kazuma internally panics.

"M-My name?" Kazuma stutters

"M-My name?" Kazuma stutters. Then he takes out her sword. "It's Mitsurugi. Mitsurugi Kyouya. Remember it."

Smaug face palms. "Dear me..."

"Someone just chickened out." Megumin mutters. "He must've been feeling cocky with all these Crimson Demons backing him up."

"So you're Mitsurugi of the Cursed Sword..." Sylvia says. "I didn't expect to encounter such a powerful party."

Kazuma chuckles and puts his sword away. "Taking you down right here with Crimson Demons' help wouldn't be much of an accomplishment."

"I appreciate that, Mitsurugi. Let's meet again. When we do, we'll see who comes out on top." Sylvia throws up a fist. "Retreat!"

The army swiftly runs away, but the Crimson Demons attack them.

"Don't let them escape!" A Crimson Demon yells. "Lighting Strike!"

"Light of Saber!"

"Time to test my magic on you all!"

The army runs away as spells land behind them.

Kazuma sighs in relief. "I should buy Mitsurugi some bubbly next time I see him."

"You're a coward." Smaug calls out.

"And you're a useless horny dragon." 

Smaug shrugs her shoulders. "Eh, not as useless as Aqua."

"Hey!" Aqua yells in anger.

.

.

.

Smaug and Darkness are laying together on their futon. Darkness is holding Smaug's hands, as Smaug as her tail wrapped around her wife.

"Oh, our child will be wonderful." Darkness says to Smaug.

"But you're not pregnant." Smaug states.

Darkness sighs. "Oh, I know. But just think of how they'll look."

Smaug only thinks about how much destruction they'll cause, and she shivers. "Oh..."

"But how did you know that I wasn't pregnant?"

Smaug points to her nose. "I have a good nose. But you know, we can't get pregnant till we finish killing the Devil King. It's not safe for a child when we're living like this."

Darkness sighs. "I know."

Smaug puts a hand on Darkness' face and gives her a loving look. "Thank you for understanding."

Darkness just hums and closes her eyes and snuggles closer to Smaug. "I love you."

Smaug smiles. "I love you too."

It's silent for a few moments, before movement under the blanket is seen.

"Darkness!" Smaug blushes, but we're in a guests house."

Darkness opens her eyes back up with a hungry look. "Oh, but if we're quiet enough, no one will hear." She licks her lips, before disappearing under the blankets. 

"Darkn-- Oohhhhh!" Smaug's face turns red. "This is supposed to be a more family friendly three chapters!" Smaug bites her lip and stops herself from moaning.

Lewd sounds are heard from under the blanket.

"Oh, meeeee~" Smaug whispers. "Don't stop!"

Smaug moans a few times as her face is flushed as he body shutters a few times.

"The Devil King Army is attacking!" A voice yells over the town's speakers. Making Smaug's eye twitch in annoyance. "The Devil King Army is attacking! They've already breached the village!"

Darkness pops out from under the blanket and she wipes her mouth.

----

"And it was just getting good." Smaug mutters in annoyance.

----

Outside the Megumin household is Sylvia trying to sneak around. She then goes to run towards the village, but Kazuma slides out from around the corner, yelling in anger. Sylvia yelps as she backs up a few steps.

"How dare you interrupt just when it was getting good?!" Kazuma screams.

"How dare you interrupt just when it was getting good?!" Kazuma screams

"What the hell, man?!" Kazuma yells and he swings his sword around. "You ever think about the trouble you cause other people, dumbass?! You want an ass whooping?!"

Sylvia covers her head. "I'm sorry!"  Then she realizes what she's doing. "Wait, no! I didn't think I'd run into you out here."

Megumin walks over to Kazuma, holding her staff. A large blush is on her face.

"Oh, dear!" Sylvia starts. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No!" Megumin's face turns red as she yells and Kazuma yells. "Hell yeah, you did!"

Smaug then does a back flip over the house, and lands next to Kazuma and Megumin. Wearing nothing but golden panties and a bra, showing off her toned body.

A liquid runs down her legs.

"Why do you have to run the fun?!" Smaug screams. "I was just having a good time and you ruined it!"

Everyone stares at the liquid running down her legs.

"STOP LOOKING!" Smaug's face turns bright red as her tail shoots up.

Aqua, wearing pajama's, tiredly walks around the corner of the house. "Do you know how late it is? Could you quiet down?"

"Aqua!" Kazuma yells. "One of the Devil King's generals is out here!" Aqua is more alert now. "Get Megumin's parents!" 

"Okay!" Aqua runs off.

Kazuma continues to yell at Sylvia. "You better not expect any mercy just because you're hot!" He runs at her. "In the name of true gender equality, I will dropkick any rotten woman who deserves it!"

Kazuma brings his sword down onto Sylvia, and she calmly catches it between her fingers.

Kazuma brings his sword down onto Sylvia, and she calmly catches it between her fingers

Kazuma starts to panic.

"Are you actually the famous Mitsurugi?" Sylvia asks and she looks at the tiny sword between her fingers. "You mean to tell me this little thing is the Cursed Sword Gram?"

"It's Chunchunmaru." Megumin informs.

The Devil King General, Kazuma and the Horny Dragon look at Megumin.

"I said that sword's name is Chunchunmaru." Megumin says and points her staff at Sylvia. "Please don't compare it to some cursed sword nobody's heard of, like Gram!"

"But... everyone's heard of Gram." Smaug informs, only for Megumin to push the tip of her staff onto her Dragon Mother's mouth, shutting her up.

Sylvia starts to laugh. Then she stares down at Kazuma. "You're not Mitsurugi, are you?"

"My name is Satou Kazuma!" He gives his real name. "I thought if you people knew my name, you'd put a bounty on my head or something!"

Sylvia smiles. "I think I like you!" Which causes Kazuma to blush.

Aqua, fully dressed now, runs out from around teh corner with a fully armored up Darkness. "Kazuma!"

"Am I really the only one who's not dressed?" Smaug asks as she looks down at her bra. "Damn, I sometimes forget how massive my rack is." She starts messing with her breasts.

"You!" Darkness shouts as she points her sword at Sylvia. "The people of this house have left to gather the other Crimson Demons! Surrender now!"

Sylvia pushes Kazuma's sword up, so he falls forward and lands his head between Sylvia's massive rack. Kazuma drops his sword.

Smaug's jaw drops. "Lucky bastard."

"Smaug!" Darkness calls out in jealousy.

"I'm only looking! How can you not look at the big dommy mommy with huge booby woobys!"

Aqua looks at Smaug with a "WTF" look.

Sylvia hugs Kazuma tight, which he then starts to struggle free."Settle down, now."

'Thank you very--' Kazuma shouts in thought. 'Wait, no, that's wrong! This is a trap. I shouldn't be happy just because she's exposing skin, busty, and a statuesque beauty in spire of her huge frame. Thank you very much!'

"I'll get you out of there, Kazuma!" Megumin shouts and she starts to cast magic.

Darkness throws her hand out, stopping Megumin. "You'll blow Kazuma away, too, if you use Explosion magic!"

"I see it as a fair trade." Smaug says.

Sylvia then speaks up. "I'm taking him as a hostage."

Darkness steps forward. "Wait! If you need a hostage, take me!"

Smaug then steps forward. "Maybe even m-" Darkness glares back at her and she swiftly shuts up.

Kazuma stops struggling.

"You're a naughty one, aren't you?" Sylvia says.

'What has been up with me lately?' Kazuma questions in thought. 'It starts with Yunyun saying she wants to have my baby, then the orcs, Megumin, and now Sylvia... Even if the orcs weren't really a positive. But this is the kind of luck where I'd expect some kind of backlash. Have I actually entered a popular phase? Or has my luck stat, my only saving grace, kicked into overdrive?'

Sylvia blushes and hugs Kazuma. "Now, sweetie, stop breathing so heavily... You're heating me up."

Aqua holds a hand out to Sylvia. "Sacred Exorcism!"

A pillar of blue light shines onto the Devil General, making her scream in pain. She stumbles back, dropping Kazuma.

"A sneak attack..." Sylvia mutters as smoke rises from her. "But I've got bad news. I'm not a pure demon, so it's not going to kill me." She holds a hand out to the party. "I am called Sylvia! I am the chief of the Enhanced Monster Development Bureau, she who has synthesized and modified her own body!" She throws her hands out and gains a slightly crazy look. "Yes, Sylvia, the Growth Chimera! And I'm taking this boy with me!"

Said boy is slowly getting off the ground.

Sylvia then grows ropes, made from her skin, out of her back. "Let's become one again."

The girls gasp.

"Kazuma!" Megumin shouts.

"I've seen a little Hentai to know where this is going." Smaug says.

Kazuma stands up and holds his arms out. Sylvia's ropes wrap around him and drag him into her bust.

The girls then sweat-drop. 

"Did... Did he just let himself be taken?" Megumin asks.

"Of course not." Kazuma replies and he nuzzles into Sylvia's breasts. 'This is strange. It's such a perfect fit, and I feel so safe. Like I've finally found sanctuary I've been searching for."

Darkness takes a few running steps forward. "Hold on, Kazuma! I'll get you out of there!" She brandishes her sword.

Smaug takes a key out of her breasts and it grows into a glaive. "And I'm here as back up!"

"I'd rather you didn't." Kazuma calls out.

"Eh?" Everyone says.

"I said I'd rather you didn't. You guys have been kind of taking me for granted lately, haven't you?" Kazuma sniffs Sylvia's boobs. "See, Sylvia-san here..." Sniff. "She actually appreciates me." Sniff. "It's enough to make me..." Sniff. "Defect to the Devil King's army." Sniff. "So apologize! It's about time I got an apology, since I always try so hard for you all!"

"E-Enough with the jokes, Kazuma..." Darkness calls out. "There's a time and place for these things. T-True enough, you have accomplished some great feats. When we get back to Axel, I'll talk to my father about giving you a medal..."

"I want sincerity! Stop trying to buy me off with stuff! I want genuine contrition!" Kazuma yells as Aqua and Megumin stare at him in shock. Smaug gives him a 'really' look. "Just look at what's happening here. Miss Sylvia of the Devil King's army is giving me the billowy pillowy treatment! Darkness! What is your greatest strength? Tell me! Go on, spit it out! "

Darkness looks away, with a little blush. "M-My defensive strength?" She looks back at him.

"Obviously not! Your only strength is your needlessly seductive body that brings men to their knees! How can you be so oblivious?"

Smaug glares at Kazuma.

"I-I don't seduce anyone!" Darkness hugs her body.

"Yes, you do." Smaug whispers with a small blush.

"You clearly do!" Kazuma yells. "Your body is luscious, and for no good reason! What you don't realize is that my high luck stat is at its apex tonight! I've never been a bigger hit with the chicks! Now apologize! Give me a proper apology so I don't waltz off with Sylvia-san, thanks to my awesome popular phase!"

Sylvia puts a hand on her cheek and chest. "You are just delightful." She pats Kazuma's head. "But don't be too harsh on the ladies, okay? I need to teach you how to understand women a bit better."

Darkness swings her sword to the side. "As if a demonic beast could understand how human woman feel..."

"Well, of course I understand how they feel. Men and woman."

'Just what I'd expect from a demonic beauty.' Kazuma says in thought. 'She's got bewitching charisma that lets her understand men and woman!'

"After all, I'm partially a man myself." Sylvia informs.

Everyone goes silent.

Kazuma looks up at Sylvia as he starts to sweat. "Say that again?"

"Oh, didn't hear me?" Sylvia asks. "I'm a chimera, after all." She pushes her boons into Kazuma's face. "Even these boobs you're so fond of were something I added to my body."

Darkness and Megumin become horrified.

"K-Kazuma... s-stay calm..." Megumin calls out. "I-It's fine! Don't panic Don't panic."

Even Aqua is horrified. Smaug though seems calm.

"You really are a fine man, though." Sylvia says to Kazuma. She then thrusts her lower body forward. "Just holding you like this has my breasts and lower body feeling all tingly!"

Kazuma looks up at Sylvia with a scared look. "Sylvia-san! Sylvia-san! Why do I feel something pressing into my butt?"

Sylvia gains a demonic smile as her eye shines. "Because something is!"

"Because something is!"

Kazuma freaks out. 'Something is! Something is! Something is!'

"Eh, I'd still smash." Smaug says, and the other three girls look at her in horror.

"NO!" Kazuma screams.

 

 

 

Kazuma was psychologically scarred!

 

 

 

Sylvia kidnaps Kazuma to the forbidden factory in the Crimson Demon village.

"Cut it out!" Kazuma screams. "Get your dick off of me! You wanna die?!"

"Settle down!" Sylvia orders and she sets Kazuma to the side. "You don't have to worry. I'm not going to try anything. I managed to shake the others off my tail, so you're free to go." Her ropes go back inside her body.

Kazuma stands up, with a hand on his butt. "Where are we?" he looks around.

"This is the Crimson Demon Village's underground storage facility." Sylvia puts a hand on her cheek. "My objective is to fund the ancient magic weapon that's hidden here." She walks forward.

"A magic weapon?"

"The Mage Killer. It can neutralize any magic... A perfect counter to the Crimson Demons." Sylvia stops in front of a locked door.

"Something like that is down here?" Kazuma questions.

Sylvia puts a glowing device on the door. "I've finally gotten this close." The device stops glowing. "The barrier breaker isn't working?"

Kazuma steps forward and finds a pedestal with a game controller and some Japanese writing. "Are those... controller inputs?"

"You can read that ancient text?!"

"Nah, I think they just used a famous cheat code as the password for the--" Kazuma slams his hands over his mouth.

"You're even better than I'd hoped."

"I'm still an adventurer, y'know!" Kazuma gets in a battle stance. "Don't expect me to give in that easily!"

"There's more to getting someone to talk than threats and violence, you know." Sylvia informs and she licks her hand. "You'll find my technique is on par with a succubus. I wonder how much ecstasy you'll be able to--"

Kazuma swiftly grabs the controller and puts in the code. "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, B, A, Start!" Kazuma puts in the Konami Code. "There you go!"

Locks on the door light up and the door opens. Revealing a stair case leading down into a dark depths.

"Do the things you do not bother you?" Sylvia asks, before walking down the steps. "Not that it matters. Now the weapon is mine."

'Crap.' Kazuma mutters in thought. 'I got so anxious, I put the password in. Still...'

Sylvia stops walking. "It's so dark. I can't see a thing."

'I think she might be taking me too lightly just because I don't have a weapon.'

"Hey, do you have anything I can use for a light?" Sylvia screams as Kazuma pushes her down the stairs. She lands at the bottom and looks back up at him. "Hey! What do you think you're--"

Kazuma swiftly grabs the controller and puts in the code. "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, B, A, Start!" Kazuma puts in the Konami Code again. "And away you go!"

The door starts to shut.

"Hey, you, stop that!" Sylvia shouts. "Hold it right there! Wait, damn it!"

----

"KONOSUBA!" Kin chuckles.

----

The rest of the party runs into the room, Smaug now fully clothed. A couple Crimson Demons run into the room.

"Kazuma!" Megumin shouts. "Are you all right?"

"Where's Sylvia?" Darkness asks.

Sylvia bangs on the door as she screams, her muffled voice can be heard. "Hey, damn it!"

Kazuma points his thumb at the door. "I managed to trap Sylvia in here with a bit of skillful deceit."

"Open this door right now! You hear me?!" Sylvia heavily breathes.

"If we leave her in there for a month or so, she's bound to quiet down." Kazuma states.

"Ah~ it hurts!"

"A Devil King general... killed by starvation?" A Crimson Demon questions.

"Ow, ow, ow! Oh! My breasts!"

"Well done, outsider!" A Crimson Demon cheers. "You managed to capture Sylvia, after she evaded us every time!"

"I think my boobies are stuck in the door! Ah! I can't move!"

Kazuma sweats as he nervously laughs and holds up a fist.

"Come on, Satou Kazuma. Won't you please open the door?"

"Isn't there some kind of scary weapon sealed in this place?" Aqua asks.

"Yeah, it doesn't seem smart to leave a powerful enemy here then." Smaug adds.

A Crimson Demon speaks up. "Even we couldn't figure out how to use it. It'll be fine."

"Hahh! Hahhh! Aw, come on! Say something, damn it!" Sylvia bangs on the door.

The other Crimson Demon speaks. "If Sylvia is able to activate the weapon, I'll run a lap around the village while doing a hand stand!"

"At least respond, you piece of crap! Because if you're not gonna poke at me, I'm gonna poke you hard, damn it!"

"Whoa, don't set flags!" Kazuma shouts.

Aqua waves a hand. "Come on, what are you worried about, Kazuma?"

"You hear me?!"

"You defeat one of the Devil King's generals!" Aqua says. "You basically did it by yourself this time, but since we're a party we split the reward, right?"

"I am going to poke you!" Sylvia then stops banging on teh door and goes quiet.

Aqua giggles and smiles. "What should I buy when we get back to Axel?

Suddenly the entire building shakes and Aqua falls over, Smaug's breasts jiggle.

"Why do you do this every damn time?!" Kazuma yells at the blue thing. "We need to get out of here, fast!"

Everyone runs out of the building, as several beams of light pierce through it. Suddenly the building goes up in a large explosion, throwing our heroes to the ground.

The two Crimson Demons teleport near the group.

Everyone looks back at the destroyed building. "Did you think I was just going to take the weapon with me?" Sylvia's voice rings out. "This is my power. I can assimilate anything into my body, weapons or otherwise!"

Sylvia's lower half is now a large and long worm lime appendage, the Mage Killer.

"My name is Sylvia!" She shouts. "Sylvia the Growth Chimera, who has obtained ultimate power!"

Sylvia laughs as she slams her tail into the ground.

Smaug's eyes go beady as she has an 'oh shit' smile on. "Oh, crumbs."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-08-2023

6643 words

13