CH14
262 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moka and I lay across from each other on the bed in the ship. She wore her night clothes and scribbled in a notebook while Kurumu snored and turned over against a pillow. On occasion, Kurumu wiggled her butt to drive my knee into her hard-to-reach places. The girl seemed lost without my little brother, and Moka hadn’t chased her off yet. An empty plate covered in crumbs sat beside three empty coffee mugs on the nightstand. A digital clock said the time was 3:00AM, and we needed to be in homeroom in four hours.    

 

I patted Kurumu’s hips as Moka closed her notebook. “I’m sick of Algebra; I just want to sleep,” Moka said and checked that Kurumu was sleeping before turning to me. I quietly placed the books on the floor and moved to her side. The press of a button turned the lights out in the room. Moka unbuttoned her top, and I quickly unlatched her bra. She flipped her bra up and pressed her breasts against my bare chest. I felt myself get hard and pressed my knee between Moka’s legs. She looped a leg over mine as I pressed against her clothed, delicate place.

 

After checking to make sure Kurumu was still asleep, we slowly built up some friction until I could feel Moka getting slick. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest and our lips met. Her fangs were danger zones; even a little touch could cut my tongue to ribbons, but Moka was good a guiding me safely. She liked to tease me by leading my tongue to the sides of her fangs, so I could taste them. Her tongue was rougher than I expected and a bit longer.

 

Moka moaned as I wrapped an around her and pulled her in tight. She liked pressure, from what I could tell; with my skill, it was getting easier to figure that sort of thing out. I grabbed her butt and slid my fingers down the gap between her thighs before going in for a few teasing brushes. She wasn’t ready to go all the way yet, but that didn’t mean we couldn’t have a little fun. Just by touching the thin fabric separating my fingers from her wet slit, I could feel her excitement.

 

I wanted to pull the cloth aside and plunge my fingers into her, but we weren’t quite there yet. Doing this while Kurumu slept beside us made her wet a lot faster. Moka was normally a shy, private girl, but she also loved attention. We made it further tonight than we had before. If Kurumu wasn’t here, I might have gotten her underwear off.

 

My fingers made their way up her fabric-covered slit to grab my massive erection. It felt gigantic compared to Moka’s tiny cunny. I pulled it free of my pants and pressed it against the fabric. With it out, there was one less barrier between Moka’s pussy and me. Moka blushed and squeezed her legs together before shifting her hips.

 

I used my sexcraft skill and made my dick vibrate. The technique was a herculean application of qi control and aura manifestation. Still, the look in her eyes made it worth the effort. My dick buzzed against her, and she closed her eyes and started breathing heavily.

 

Qi Control: Master 12%

Aura Manifestation: Beginner 30%

Sexcraft: Beginner 70%

 

Moka pulled me hard against her body before lunging fangs first. I felt her drink while she slowly ground her hips back and forth. Sometimes she wiggled a certain way to press my dick against her clit how she liked it. I slipped a finger down beneath her underwear and touched her wetness. With little effort on my part, her flower accepted my intrusion and was so tight.

 

She continued to drink while I pleasured her slowly until she froze. Moka pushed away from my dick, and her love tunnel contracted. Finally, the vampire girl pulled her fangs out of my neck and fell asleep, leaving me with a hard-on.

 

I turned to see Kurumu, wide eyes and staring at me. When I shifted, my dick made a massive tent in the covers. “You better get under, to I don’t want you to catch a chill.”

 

“Tsukune isn’t coming back. Mizore won’t come out of her room, and I thought he was my destined one.” Kurumu said.

 

Before, I thought he had taken Mizore and left Kurumu. But it seems like he left them both when he became a devil. So I figured it was Rias who ultimately made the decision. Kurumu didn’t act like she remembered before, but it might have been her way of coping.

 

Rias and her peerage had come to this school pretending to be a club and taken a student. The only way they could get away with that would be if the headmaster allowed it. I was sure the headmaster was much stronger than her, so she either made a deal or had a powerful backer. That left me with a couple broken girls.

 

“This is my fault. Tsukune held a grudge against me, and it blinded him to what was important. I think he’s copying me to prove a point. Before I left for yokai academy, I broke up with my girlfriend. We had a few fights, and we went to different schools. Long-distance relationships almost always die, so I decided to break it off. She slept with him either before or afterward and sent me a picture. Tsukune didn’t know I knew until I confronted him at the pool. Maybe leaving the two of you behind was his way of getting revenge on me.”

 

“Do you think he loves us?” Kurumu asked.

 

“I can’t answer that. Tsukune wanted the power being a devil could bring. But that power came at the cost of his freedom. We can’t know if he had a choice at all. I don’t think it's likely Rias cared what Tsukune thought after he was hers.”

 

Kurumu shook her head and pulled her bra up, exposing her ample breast. They were much darker than Rias’, and Kurumu’s nipples were inverted. “He had a choice, and he decided not to bring us. Mizore volunteered to relocate to Kuoh, but Tsukune refused her. Tsukune doesn’t want us anymore.”

 

I leaned forward, grabbed the succubus, and pulled her to my chest. Tears flowed freely from her as she pressed her breasts against my chest. Next, Kurumu started crying earnestly while pressing her breasts against my chest. They were undeniably soft and wonderful, but first, I needed to comfort the succubus in my bed.

 

She cried and hugged me until she went silent. “Don’t worry, Kurumu, it’s a big world; there are guys much better than my brother,” I said before hearing a light snore.

 

I fell asleep, too, knowing that in less than 2 hours, I would have to get up again. Inner Moka would be furious if I added Kurumu to our relationship, but the girl needed someone. Maybe I would have to take the beating.

 

After the last exam of the day, we returned to the ship where Kurumu showed off her talent for baking. Our ingredients came from the garden, so everything was supercharged with qi. I’ve found that dishes brought out the best from the ingredients. Using wheat from my own fields gave the crust an energetic texture I could hardly describe. Sugar from canes I grew exploded with flavor, and the blueberries were little nuclear reactors by themselves. We enjoyed the pie with coffee.

 

By combining the ingredients, I noticed a 300% increase over the raw ingredients. I decided then to invest in some cacao trees. We weren’t really in the region from them, but my qi could help bridge the gap for adaptation. I couldn’t help but imagine what chocolate made from my garden would taste like.

 

After school, perhaps I could go to the market and sell some of my produce. I could buy the shittiest land imaginable and turn it into an oasis. Then, once I had cows and horses, I could use their shit for fertilizer or find a witch to order some dragon dung. That was an idea; it was supposed to be some of the best fertilizers in the world. But, of course, they weren’t really dragons or even true wyverns; inbreeding had made the wizard-raised flying lizards they named dragons dumb.

 

If I wanted an in for the best fertilizer around, I needed a witch, but I hadn’t spotted one yet. Unfortunately, they usually only went to magic schools with very few exceptions.

 

Moka quickly caught on to my expression. “I’ve seen that look before; what are you planning.”

 

“Just more gardening. I have some room, so I might as well grow some cacao trees, and with my fence-built, Gin is going to get us some cows. I’ve already captured the deer herd on campus and put them on the fence. They are growing well, especially with their ongoing battle against this year’s corn crop.”

 

“That’s starting to attract a crowd,” Kurumu said.

 

“Maybe I should start charging people to watch then,” I said before firing up the stove.

 

“What are you doing?” Moka asked.

 

I poured some sugar from our sugar cane processor, a gift from Moka, into a pot before pouring some fermented grape juice. Then I added some yeast and started stirring.

 

“Electric butter churners can run into the tens of thousands of dollars, so I need to make a return on the farm. So, I’m making wine. Does your family drink a lot of wine, Moka?”

 

“More than what is healthy,” Moka admitted.

 

“Well, if everything works out, how about I bring a bottle with me when we visit your family during the break. Maybe a few bottles, and we can see if they will sponsor this venture.” I said and brought out a large white plastic barrel. It should make dozens of bottles. My allowance had never been spent so rationally before. With this, I can start really making money.

 

After all, the best way to make money was to sell to people who could afford to pay a premium for what I could produce. Wine that was healthy was an exciting change of pace. Alcoholics who could afford it might live longer than people who remain sober. My parents hadn’t aged much after eating qi-infused blueberries. The pies helped a lot too.

 

“Well, my father won’t mind, but my stepmother doesn’t like humans very much. She wouldn’t approve of any other monster having a relationship with me either.”

 

“Well, I could always beat her up. Isn’t that how these things are normally settled.” Inner Moka cackled from the rosary.

6