4-Some Answers
602 11 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi everyone!

I have some huge personnal problems right now so, expect it a little shorter and also, a night without sleep again*snif* brought you this chapter!

I changed the writing a little to make it more readable and not as blocky as before.

Also, as the result from the poll from chapter 3 want to 'recycle' the body, I will get there eventually.

Enjoy!

 

4-Some Answers

 

Later, I lazily woke up on the sofa, alone. I have to admit that I panicked a little because when I dozed off, my mother was still with me. 

Exactly at this moment, the apartment door opened and I saw a beautiful and sexy cat-girl enter, humming a sound and carrying a little bag with some vegetables in it. I stared at her and began to feel extremely happy, mainly because she came back and didn’t abandon me here after what happened this morning. 

After remembering what happened this morning and realizing that it really happened, again, because I stared at a cat-girl that is my mother, my eyes watered up a little. She then noticed that I was awake and that I was on the verge of crying, she dropped her bags on the counter and walked quickly toward me before hugging me. 

I couldn’t stop myself from crying anymore. 

*Snif* I... I and he”, was all I managed to say, or not, because it came out as a really quiet “*meow*”. The only thing that could possibly be the same between the two would be the sadness it conveyed. 

But I assure you that she perfectly understood it because she replied, “Yes and yes, actually, what happened was unusual in more than one way and in a lot ways that you can’t understand right now so, I will tell you slowly to let you understand what happened.” 

Okay, that was a little strange because I couldn’t begin to comprehend how the hell it could be ‘unusual’, I mean, I f*cking died and I’m still alive, how could it be even stranger than that? 

“First, this bastard, not that shit that served as a father, had put a curse on me that made it impossible to be in this world and secondly, we normally can’t use magic in this world but, a week ago, magic reappeared in this world and enabled me to cure myself of the curse” 

Wait! A curse and magic? Well, I died and I’m still here so, magic and curses existing actually make sense. 

“Thirdly, you’re not human, at least not anymore, you’re a spirit and a powerful one at that, maybe even stronger than me but in your current state you can’t even move properly and that’s because of 'that', it’s not normal, a spirit can’t have two body existing at the same time”, she said pointing at the corpse that glowed on the floor. I was a little lost but I could always ask for more information later so I just nodded to let her continue her explanations. 

“And fourth, you’re currently dying but that’s not a problem we can’t solve” 

What! Dying? I already died once; I don’t want to die a second time in the same day! 

Then, she looked like she remembered something, she pointed at herself and smiled happily, “Ah, I forgot to present myself, I’m Eliah Regium, the current queen of all spirits and your mother”, then, she pointed at me and said while avoiding my gaze, “And, you’re Felix Regium, the princess of all spirits and my daughter” 

Uh... ‘daughter', 'princess’? I’m a guy why did she say that I’m her daughter? 

She must have realised that I was confused about what she said because she took me in a hug and said, “That’s the reason why you’re weak and also why your previous body is still here, right now, your soul must have strongly refused to have anything to do with that body when you died, even your gender and that’s also the reason why you’re dying, you have a big part of your soul in that body and you have to take it back to enable you to transform to your second form., like the one I currently have but you won’t turn back into a guy, that’s irreversible” 

… I sat there, mouth open, too confused and shocked to do or say anything. 

She moved from the hug and headed to the kitchen and again, I was too confused to do anything, the only thing I understood clearly from her explanations was that she apparently is the current queen of all spirits and that I’m now a girl. 

Seriously, can a morning be more f*cked up than that? Hardly... I think. 

Also, she spoke about a curse and magic, something like ‘magic can’t be used in this world’? ‘In this world’ so, there are other worlds? But she also said that it ‘reappeared’ so, there was magic in this world before? I never heard anything about magic being used in all my life and here I am, being dependent and it, apparently being a spirit, my mother being a queen and me becoming a princess... fuck...

I’m already tired after thinking about all of this shit. That’s when a nice smell came from the kitchen and shook me from my thoughts but I was shocked when a cute girl with pointed ears, wearing a maid outfit that looked like it came from an anime, came from the kitchen and took me in her arms, scratching me behind the ears and taking me to the kitchen. 

I clearly wasn’t concentrated on anything because I didn’t even ear the maid presenting herself so my mother had to pull a little on my whiskers to wake me from my dream. 

“Now, you’re with us? Fine, you can introduce yourself again”, she said, looking at the girl and failing to supress a giggle. 

“Yes, your majesty, my name is Emilia Von Dryadalis, the third princess of the Dryadalis elf-kingdom and I will be your maid from now on, your highness”, she said while looking at me. 

Wait, a princess as my personal maid? And an elf moreover? I began to seriously question myself about the status of my mother, for a princess of a kingdom to become my personal maid... Well, she is the spirit queen and in anime, the spirits are often linked to elves, elves being the closest race to them but I can’t say things on a subject I only know from some anime, it can be different in real life for all I know. 

My stomach growled a little. Well, I was quite hungry as I didn’t get the time to eat anything today.  

My mother must have understood my state because she said, “Let’s eat lunch, we will talk more about ‘that’ later”.

Here it is, finally some answers and more questions!

We still don't know the name of the trash father of Felix but is that important when you have the cute elf princess as a maid? hehe

Hope you enjoyed it!

Do you prefer this writing to the one before ?
  • Yes, it's better Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No, I prefer blocky writing ! Votes: 1 4.3%
Total voters: 23 · This poll was closed on Jul 9, 2022 05:45 AM.
15