3-Dead ?
719 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Mention of death and other creepy things that may be shocking to some of you. It's in the 'whole' chapter for those who want to know

 

3-Dead ?

 

I woke up the next day still feeling sleepy and unable to move. If I was still sleepy before, the fact that I didn’t feel my body and was unable to move woke me really fast. I was stricken with fear as I questioned myself searching my memory for anything related to my situation. The only thing that made sense to me was that when my father pushed me in the stairs, my neck might have broken and I was now disabled but right there I saw it in front of me... I saw myself, pale, not breathing and eyes wide open without moving. 

 

“That’s it”. The idea that I was dead never crossed my mind before seeing my body in front of me.... Wait... In front of me? How was I able to even see if I was dead? Did I become a ghost? But then I would be able to move if I was one. When I thought of my senses, it began to smell like rotten eggs. Did my corpse already begin to decompose even though I died yesterday? Apparently, yes.

 

“Oh!”, After my mental breakdown, I began to be able to move, only my head but that was already awesome at the moment. I tried to move something else but I quickly found that I wasn’t able to. 

 

Just when I was saddened by that fact, the door upstairs opened and I saw my father looking down at my body from the door. He frowned before reaching his nose with his right hand. Because of the smell, I think. He just stared blankly for something like five reeaaally long seconds and said just one word “Shit”. 

 

The events that followed were the most unbelievable things that happened in my entire life. I knew that my father hated me to the point of wanting to kill me but I really was surprised when he just closed the door and came back five minutes later with a lot of plastic bags and a butcher knife, my eyes widened when he took a deep breath before coming down, that sent a chill down my spine. “He won’t do that? … no?”. 

 

Actually, when he took my body deeper in the basement, I knew he would and that I would be able to see everything without being able to move. From the time he closed the door and came back, the only that improved was that I could shake slightly but from the things that I felt, I was really small, aren’t ghosts supposed to keep the same shape as their body after death?  

 

When he was on the point to cut my corpse to pieces, his phone rang and that made him stop just before beginning. Honestly, I didn’t know if I couldn’t move because I was terrorised and shocked of my death or just that I couldn’t move because of condition. The only thing I was sure I could do without fail was watching and hearing everything that happened and that, I did. I recognised the person on the phone with him as my mother, I remembered it from that day when I came home from school and he was arguing with her. 

 

“I want to speak with him”, that was the only sentence that she said. 

My father smiled and replied with the calmest voice I ever heard from him, “Oh no, you won’t. Not anymore, even if you tried that would be difficult if there is no one to reply to your message anymore HAHAHAH” 

 

“WHAT!! What did YOU DO?? If you did anything to him, I promise I will bring you to hell!”, she seemed enraged by his answer and that’s refreshing to know that even if she didn’t know me, apparently, she can still be angry for my sake... Well, it’s too late now. 

 

“I’m a man who is busy so, bye little b*tch!”, he literally spat the last part of his sentence. 

 

“I’m co...”, that was the last thing I heard from the phone before he hanged up. 

 

Then, I felt myself being lifted above the ground by something, taking me by my back. It felt like a mouth with sharp teeth but it was gentle. When I was stabilised, I heard a cat purring behind me. It felt so reassuring that I felt myself starting to purr too. Wait, was I a cat right now? Then, whose cat is holding me? I know from my classes that only the parent of a kitten would take it in its mouth because it's too much of a trouble to look after a child that is not yours. Well... My father is in front of me and on the point of cutting my corpse to put it in plastic bags, that only left my mother but I was one hundred percent sure she was human after all I heard her from the phone. Maybe that’s another cat and I possessed its child after dying? 

 

Just when I was lost in thought, something glowed behind my father. That made him stop for the second time, he turned from his ‘work’ to face us and frowned. 

 

“Well, well... well. So, you came Eliah. And here I thought that I was finally free from any responsibility”, He started to look at me in the eyes and frowned deeper before saying, “So that’s where you were, I thought that you were normal but apparently not. You’re a freak like the b*tch that’s holding you.” 

 

“So that really was my mother”, was the only thought that crossed my mind at the time. 

 

Suddenly, my mother moved to the sofa in the corner of the room and dropped me gently on top of it. That’s the first time I saw her or so I thought before remembering the dream from yesterday when I was in the forest. Yeah, that’s her, the cat that I followed to the weird tree! That was my mother? She really is a cat! Awesome! So, I'm a cat right now, that explains why I was so small. 

 

I saw her looking at me a little confused and staring at me from head to toe, ears to paw? After that, she turned to look at my father and stared at him, looking at the butcher knife in his hands and my corpse behind him, she started to make an angry hissing sound before saying, “I’m taking my child from here and the corpse behind you is coming with me”. 

 

His reply was brief, he held knife and lunched it toward her. It bounced on something glowing white in front us and he finally said, “Suit yourself, freak”. He pointed behind him with his left arm and his right arm held up to his chest. 

 

The corpse disappeared and a second later, my mother turned to look at me, I was staring back at her tilting my head to the side to make her understand that I didn’t anything that was said but she just went behind me and picked me up before I saw the scenery change to one of a big living room with a big TV on the wall and a big white sofa. At this point, I was seriously questioning my sanity but I was reminded of my situation when I saw my body on the floor with a white bubble surrounding it. 

 

She moved to the sofa and dropped me gently before lying down next to me. She started purring from joy(?) before licking my head1NO!... Licking the head of a kitten count as 'washing' it... well depends on who is doing it... AHEM!... Really a cat thing but I started purring too, the events from before tiring the hell out of me I slowly drifted to sleep in her arms, paws?

Well... That's it for Felix, he died but is still alive(?) Only time will tell us... Another chapter too hehe

We got the name of the mother too, "Eliah" and we still don't know the name of the trash father...

Sorry if the chapter is 'strange', I had ideas and wrote them but it began to look like something someone drunk would write so I had to write the chapter again. It may still have some things that I didn't correct in it. Don't hesitate to share suggestions, it helps!

Thanks for reading and a good day to you, reader !

What do I do with the corpse ?
  • Recycling (help the planet, literally, yaaay) Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Burry it in a cemetery Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dispose of it cleanly(not so clean) Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Others (suggestions in comments) Votes: 5 17.2%
Total voters: 29 · This poll was closed on Jun 30, 2022 04:14 AM.
18