Getting Set Up
1.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up to the feeling of someone sucking on my dick. I let out a groan as I grab the back of their head and thrust up into their mouth.

"Fuck... That's good. Keep going Panty." I say as she's the most likely one to wake me up like this. It seems I'm right as I feel her speed up and I realize she has been sucking me off for a while because I'm about to finish.

I let go and start releasing my cum right into her mouth. I hear her gulping down my cum for a while as I relish in the pleasure until I'm finally done.

Opening my eyes, I look down and see that beautiful and seductive blonde with a trail of my cum running down her chin. she grins up at me before opening her mouth and showing me her treat before swallowing it.

"Thanks for waking me up my dear." I say and Panty smiles at me.

"Any time daddy." she says and I raise my brow. I know she's pretty kinky but it kind of makes sense. I'm the head archangel for them so in a way I am their daddy.

"Where's your sister? I'm sure she wouldn't mind taking care of 'Daddy' too right?" I ask and Panty giggles.

"She's organizing her sweets in the kitchen. Now that you're awake though, I want to go hang out in the pool." she says before kissing me on the cheek and running off.

"Daddy?" I hear next to me and look to see Raynare laying there while staring at me.

"In a way I am their daddy, yours too now that you're one of my angels." I says and she blushes but I can see a small smile on her face.

I laugh and spend a few minutes just making out with her before I get out of bed and head towards the living room. When we arrived here yesterday, I was very impressed by what Sebas managed to acquire for us. It's a very large mansion, large enough to house my peerage once I get it up. That's actually what I'm going to do right now.

I won't fill the whole peerage right now but I want at least one of each piece so one queen, one bishop, one knight, one rook, and one pawn. That should be good enough for now. First though I actually have to make the evil pieces, no... good pieces. No that sounds dumb as fuck, hmm...

How about, Holy pieces. Yeah, that sounds good. With that decided, as soon as I get into the living room, I hold my hand out over the coffee table and use Eu's power.

"Create Holy Pieces." I say while imagining what I want in my head and soon, a set of crystal chess piece appear on the table. I grab the king piece and place it into my chest and I feel a wave of divine power wash over me.

Good, now that that's done, I can summon my queen. I'm not sure about the others just yet but I know who I want for my Queen. I raise my hand and focus my magical power before summoning.

"Summon Artoria Pendragon." I say and shortly after a light appears and from it comes out the beautiful woman that is Artoria Pendragon (Lancer). she closes her eyes for a few moments before opening them and looking at me.

"So you are my master?" she asks me and I shake my head.

"No, I am your king and you are my queen I say as I hold up the queen piece. she stares at me then at the piece in my hand before taking it from me.

"Very well, my king." she says and examined the piece closely.

"Place it into your chest and you will be reincarnated into an angel and gain more strength. This will be especially true for you since you are already close to being a divine being." I say and she nods her head before doing just that. Once the piece enters her chest, a wave of divinity washes out from her and across Kuoh.

I guess the reaction is bigger since she's only just becoming an angel and has yet to learn how to control her divine aura. Either way, now everybody knows there are holy beings in town. I smile and shake my head as Artoria gets a grasp of her power and reels it all in, making the divine pressure disappear.

"How does it feel my queen." I ask as I lift my hand to her cheek and caress it. She looks at me and I see a ghost of a smile appear on her face for a moment before she quickly hides it.

"It is good, I can feel the power coursing through me. Since there are more pieces on the table, I assume there will be more after me?" she asks and I nod my head.

"Yes, an entire peerage with me as king. I was hoping you would help me choose who to pick since aside from you I couldn't really make a clear choice for anyone else." I say and she nods her head in understanding.

"I see... I assume bishops are more magical or support based pieces so someone like Da Vinci would be a good choice. Not only is she an extremely capable mage, she is also highly intelligent and will be a great help going forward when it come to research and development." she says and I nod in agreement with her. Da Vinci is a great choice so I have no complaints.

"For a knight... I would recommend Scathach. She would normally not be able to be summoned since the holy grail has no hold over her but you should be able to do it. She's a master in spearmanship and rune magecraft and is completely immortal, not to mention capable of slaying even gods." she says and I think it is another wonderful choice. I knew it was a good idea to let her make the choices.

"Hmm..." she says as she places a hand on her chin and falls into contemplation. Her thinking face is actually rather cute. I smile and lean forward before giving her a kiss on her forehead, startling her. she looks at me and I just smile at her making her cheeks go red. Her expression remains unchanged though, but that just makes her cuter.

"You will forget what just happened." she says while staring at me and lets out a breath before continuing.

"For the rook piece, I would recommend choosing Vritra. She may be evil but she will be loyal to you due to the throne of heroes. The darkness in her can be negated after you reincarnate her into an angel. She is fast, strong, and scarily skilled, but I guess you can expect that of an ancient dragon." she says and I agree with her. Vritra is one hundred percent my type so I have no complaints.

"Lastly, for a pawn, I would suggest summoning Semiramis. As an assassin she would be perfect for getting behind enemy lines even if she's not as skilled in concealment as other assassins. She'll be able to defeat enemies discreetly with her poison and since she's a double summon, you'll also get another caster aside from your two bishops. Add on to the fact that she can summon many mystical beasts, she makes a wonderful choice indeed." she says and I'm happy with it.

"That's one for each kind of piece. That's good enough for now. We can choose the rest later." I say before raising my hand and proceeding to summon them."

"Summon Leonardo Da Vinci, Summon Scathach, Summon Vritra, Summon Semiramis." I say and four lights appear before me before fading away and revealing the servants.

After they are summoned I pause as I get an Idea, I glance over at Artoria before raising my hand and performing another summoning.

"Summon Excalibur and Avalon." I say and sure enough, in my hand appears Excalibur sheathed inside of Avalon.

I look over to Artoria and see her staring at the blade in my hand and I smile as I hand it over to her.

"It wouldn't do to have my queen without her trusty blade. I know you have Rhongomyniad but I figured you wouldn't mind having the iconic blade at your side. I know I would like to see the reaction of the people in this world when they see you and the blade." I say and I see her smile gently without bothering to hide it this time.

"Thank you, my king." she says as she looks up at me before approaching and kissing me on the cheek. I smile before hearing a cough. Looking over, I see the four servants staring at us.

"So... are you gonna tell us how you summoned us? You have a servant already yet you summoned four more. I'm really curious how you managed to pull this off." Da Vinci says as she eyes me up and down like a puzzle she's trying to solve.

"I own the throne of heroes." I says and I see their eyes widen. Da Vinci gets a sultry look in her eyes and walks up to me.

"So... you can summon anyone from the throne of heroes, Master? ~" she asks as she runs her hand down my chest.

"Yes, is there someone in particular you wish to summon? Someone with a lot of knowledge or unique technology most likely. If it's a male then I'll have to decline." I say and she smirks at me.

"Not even going to bother to hide your intentions?" she asks me and I smile.

"There's no need to. I'm not ashamed of who I am." I say and she nods in appreciation of my honesty.

"Why have you summoned us?" Scathach asks while staring at me.

"I'm in need of people for my peerage. Right now I've only summoned enough to take one piece of each type. Artoria is my Queen while Da Vinci here will be one of my Bishops. You will be one of my Knights while Vritra and Semiramis will be a Rook and Pawn respectively." I say while handing each of them their pieces. They all look them over as Artoria tells them how to use them and they all place them into their chests.

After a few more pulses of divinity, I now have a somewhat respectable peerage. At least, in terms of size. In terms of power, it far outclasses all the other peerages out there. I look at them and make a decision.

"I've decided that all the members of my peerage will be my beautiful wives so... we need to consummate our marriage" I say with a lustful grin. Semiramis smirks and walks over to me, swaying her hips seductively.

"Very well... you're definitely much better than the men I've had before, powerful too. I guess I won't mind submitting to you.: she says as she squats down, pulling my pajamas down simultaneously. she quickly takes my cock into her mouth and gets to work on pleasuring me.

While Semi is taking care of my cock with her mouth, I look up to see Artoria has stripped out of her armor and I admire her womanly form. Oh how I love those wonderful breasts of hers and those shapely hips. She seems to notice my gaze as she walks over and pulls my head into her chest.

"I am yours, my king." she says and I reach up to grope on of her breasts while I suck on the other one. I take a moment to stop and look at the other three servants.

"Strip and pleasure each other, prepare yourselves for me." I say before going back to Artoria wonderful breasts.

Da Vinci looks at the other two before shrugging and taking her clothing off. Once naked, she goes to Scathach who is also naked now and lays her back on one of the couches before diving in and licking her womanhood. Scathach lets out a cute moan before it is muffled by Vritra's ass sitting on her face.

"Mmmm, that's it you little slut. Eat this dragon's pussy." she says and she grinds her ass on Scathach's face.

I let go of Artoria's breast and bring the hand down to Semi's head to get a better grip and slide my other hand around Artoria's waist. I stop sucking on her breasts and look at her while thrusting into Semi's mouth.

"You could have taken advantage of the ability to choose who I summon to pick people you want to see, you know." I say and I see her eyes soften.

"I did not know if you would allow it. I also did not want to anger you, my king." she says and I smile at her.

"You could never anger me. There is a reason I chose you as my Queen. I trust your judgement and I know those two well enough to know they would be great additions to the peerage." I say and she smiles and brings her lips to mine.

An innocent kiss, no tongue, just two lovers lovingly pressing their lips together. She holds it for a few seconds before pulling back and looking at me.

"Can you?" she asks and I nod my head. I take my hand off of Semi's head and raise it before chanting.

"Summon Mordred Pendragon, Summon Morgan Le Fay." I say and shortly after the two are in front of us.

"Father!" Mordred shouts as she lays eyes on Artoria. Morgan chooses to stay silent, opting on staring at me instead.

"Mordred, it is... good to see you again." Artoria says and I can see Mordred freeze and shock. I give Artoria a kiss on the cheek and let her go to the two of them to talk. I place both of my hands on Semi's head and start thrusting into her as I watch Artoria's ass sway as she walks away from me.

"Fuuuck..." I growl out as I unload into Semi's mouth. I fell her throat constricting around me as she tries to swallow and it make me cum harder as I almost loose the feeling in my legs. After I'm done, I pull out and leave Semi there on the floor to recover while I make my way over to the trio pleasuring each other.

I get behind Da Vinci and place a hand on her ass and give it a squeeze. I grab my cock with my other hand and slide it into her making her moan into Scathach's pussy. Vritra gets off of Scathach's face and makes her way over to me with a dreamy face and starts kissing me. It seems this is the first time she's feeling pleasure but that's understandable. Before today she was an evil dragon that no one wanted anything to do with.

I kiss her while slamming my hips against Da Vinci's ass and it doesn't take me long to reach my limit. I cum into her and pull out letting my cum drip out onto the couch. Vritra moves down and starts licking my cum out of Da Vinci's pussy, making her moan, as I move and grab Scathach and slide her up the couch a bit so I can align myself with her vagina.

I thrust in and Scathach lets out a loud moan of pleasure. She's the tightest so far and I find myself struggling not to cum immediately despite having cum two times already. Thankfully, my pheromones make it easy for me to make them cum several times and no matter how many times I release, I can stay hard as long as I want to. Otherwise, I would be done after Semi's blowjob.

I grab her legs and lift them over her head while leaning forward and kissing her. Using the leverage from the new position, I start slamming down into her snatch with reckless abandon as Scathach screams into my mouth. I feel a tongue prod my ass for a few seconds before going in and I cum the instant it enters.

"God fucking damn it! Shit!" I yell as I cum harder than ever before into Scathach's pussy. Turning around I see Da Vinci grinning up at me and I growl at her. If I didn't have five other women to fuck I would destroy her pussy right now.

I pull out of Scathach's pussy and Da Vinci gets to licking it all up as I move to start fucking Vritra from behind over the coffee table. As I'm doing so, Semi seems to have recovered as as she makes her way over to me and hugs me from behind while pressing her breasts against me.

"My dear husband, Might I be the next one after you finish ravishing the little dragon?" she whispers in my ear as she runs her fingers across my chest and abs.

"Absolutely, my beautiful Semiramis." I say and I hear her giggle in my ear as I plow into Vritra's pussy. Vritra lets out howls and roars of pleasure as I ravish her and I cant help but admire her bestial growls. I speed up and start thrusting harder, knowing she can take it and she starts spasming uncontrollably in pleasure.

"Mmmm, look at her. What a little slut. It's her first time and she's taking such a brutal fucking like a natrual whore." Semiramis whispers in my ear. I squeeze Vritra's ass and give it a hard spank making her let out another howl of pleasure.

I reach my limit and start cumming inside of Vritra. Halfway through my orgasm Semiramis pulls me out of Vritra and starts furiously jerking my cock. I spasm as my cum shoots out onto Vritra's back and Semi giggles in my ear.

"Good boy, let out all that delicious cum." she whispers seductively in my ear. After I finish cumming, I growl as I turn around and push her down onto the ground onto her elbows and knees.

"Ooohhh is my dear husband angry?" she giggles as I press her face into the carpet. I refuse to answer her as I slam my cock into her making her give out a loud sultry moan before I proceed to fuck her into the ground.

"Ohh, yes! Fuck me just like that my love." she yells and I speed up in response.

"You like that you little whore? What are you hmm? who's your master, slut!?" I yell at her and she starts breathing heavier.

"I'm your little slut master, only yours, all yours. Fuck me! Fuck this little cock-sleeve!" she screams out as she moans and I grunt as I start fucking her harder. At this point, Artoria, Mordred, and Morgan have finished their conversation and are watching me fuck Semiramis.

"Wow..." I hear Mordred whisper out with a red face. I see her rubbing her thighs together and I think about ravishing her young body. The thought sends me over the edge as I start cumming into Semi's pussy. After I finish, I get up and look at Mordred with a hungry look in my eyes as I slowly move towards her.

"Umm, master? Are you okay?" she asks me as she takes a step back from nervousness.

I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her. She struggles to reciprocate at first due to being inexperienced but soon enough she starts kissing me back. She moans into my mouth as I grip her ass and give it a squeeze. I lift her and she wraps her legs around me. I'm to impatient to wast tome so I make he clothes disappear with my powers before sliding into her.

She moans out loudly due to not feeling the pain of being deflowered because of my pheromones. As I carry her and thrust into her. Morgan and Artoria have stripped and come up on either side of me and started caressing my back. Artoria starts kissing my neck while Morgan is whispering in my ear.

"How is our daughter, my lord? Is she to your liking. Does her young virginal womanhood grip your shaft tightly?" she asks me and I can't help but nod my head.

"Good. I'm happy that you like her so much my lord. I only hope you will like me almost as much." she says self deprecatingly and I get angry. Such a beautiful woman and she thinks she's not worth it. I speed up and start fucking Mordred faster. I'm getting close to spent so I want to finish up with these three quickly. I feel a little bad but I can fuck them properly later.

I cum into Mordred after a bit and pull out of her after I'm done. I set her gently on the floor before turning around and kissing Morgan passionately.

"Never think badly of yourself. You're my woman now and none of my women are to be looked down upon." I say and I see her blush. I lay her on her back on the floor and push into her and she cums immediately. I raise my brow and look at her as she blushes and looks away.

I guess Morgan Le Fay is ultra sensitive. I grin and slam into her and she shakes again. She glares at me but she only looks cute with how red her face is. I start fucking her relentlessly and she's constantly cumming over and over again on my cock. After a few minutes, I cum and pull out while she lies there unconscious and spent on the floor.

I turn to Artoria and she looks so beautiful. Standing there and managing to look like a regal queen even while completely naked.

"You're the only one left, my queen." I say and she smiles at me. she moves to the wall and places her hands on it and sways her ass left and right.

"Come and make me yours, my king." she says and I waste no time penetrating her from behind. Knowing that this is the last one is such a relief. It's already dark out so I know I spent the whole day fucking my girls. I surprisingly manage to last twenty-five minutes inside Artoria despite her constricting her walls and swaying her hips slightly to increase my pleasure.

Eventually though, all things must end. I release into her and she moans out in pleasure at the feeling of my seed flooding her womb. I release the biggest load of the day inside my favorite wife, though I'll never tell anyone that. I think Artoria knows though with how she looks at me with that knowing look in her eyes. After finishing, I fall back onto the floor and sprawl out. Artoria crawls over to me from where she collapsed and cuddles up to me as she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

"Sebas." I call out and he walks into the room before kneeling next to me.

"Yes, my lord?" he asks me, waiting for my order.

"Have the Pleiades clean them up and take all of them to their rooms. Wake me up in a few hours at ten. I have a devil to go see tonight." I say and he nods before moving to complete the orders I've given him.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep while thinking about how much of a lucky bastard I am.

----- ---------- Line Break ---------- -----

- A/N: Another chapter that is longer than I originally intended. Sorry for not spending more time on each individual girl in this chapter but I wanted to get the group peerage orgy scene out of the way. I'll spend more time making one on one or threesome scenes with them in the future. Give some suggestion for what other servants you think I should add to the peerage. Artoria is the Queen, Da Vinci and Morgan Le Fay are the Bishops, Scathach is a Knight, Vritra and Mordred are Rooks, and Semiramis is a Pawn. That leaves one Knight, and seven Pawns left.

~ Please forgive spelling and grammar mistakes ~

17